Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crowd Diver Build

Go down 
+3
rei_hunter
beccadmgirl
darkomen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Male Posts : 237

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:00 pm

I was bored and decided,"Hey? Why not make a random build that isn't seriosly built."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:08 am

so.... what's the point of this thing?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:49 am

Darkness Hide Eris?

No weapon tunes? I'd opt for Clearance instead of CV for running away and striking again lol...

You have that much spare capacity, tune Beast tunes '-'. Then tune EX Great Power/WLK tunes.

That eris will die and 1400 cost .-.; @ 465 HP. a Typical Eris build goes up to 600~ hp.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:05 am

>Darkness Eris

You aren't planning to use that on my team, right? Because if you do you will be dead in a few seconds for not going glint.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:04 am

Lol if you read his 1st post
"I'm bored so I'm making a junk that won't work", hence I ask him the point of his post
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:19 am

https://i.imgur.com/IYMzZf4.png

even bored/comedy builds have some thought pattern in it '-'
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:27 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/IYMzZf4.png

even bored/comedy builds have some thought pattern in it '-'
Well, none of your builds, serious or not, have thought pattern on them. They looks like a 5 years old made it, literally. They are at the same level of bad of boytitan LLL bots.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:50 pm

you won't live long crowd diving with that much HP.

you don't need that much speed on hide eris. You only need like 32 or so. The point is to gimp lone targets and kill healgroups. You walk up to them under dork hide and then kill them in the duration of the curse. If you need that much speed you're doing something wrong.

why do you take all capacity carts if you aren't going to use the capacity? Dark hide eris isn't worth going full cost. Hell, glint eris isn't worth using all her cost, either. The people who do that are stupid.
Back to top Go down
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:21 pm

It's going to be glint(for 2 reasons, I like it more, and because of hp gain.Yes I am aware it isn't much. But hey, better have some than none.) And honestly, I don't really like clearance because status effects are not really a big deal. I also put 38 walk because I wanted the last assault step break point. Honestly I don't think it would really matter, but I did anyways. Please tell me if I should just simply go for 36 like I did in the edit. I would also like to know what cart would be best to install for the last one.

Edit:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:24 pm

darkomen wrote:
It's going to be glint(for 2 reasons, I like it more, and because of hp gain.Yes I am aware it isn't much. But hey, better have some than none.) And honestly, I don't really like clearance because status effects are not really a big deal. I also put 38 walk because I wanted the last assault step break point. Honestly I don't think it would really matter, but I did anyways. Please tell me if I should just simply go for 36 like I did in the edit. I would also like to know what cart would be best to install for the last one.

Edit:
Spoiler:
Uh...
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:51 pm

KidGlitch wrote:
darkomen wrote:

Edit:
Spoiler:
Uh...
They're a big deal especially up against Lutos or something o.o... But your preference and +20 to cost, which you could use for Great Ex Tunes....
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Why are you using Great tunes

I know EX ones are exceptions but you shouldn't really even be usin those that often. Sure he can get breakpoints w/o Great tunes
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:44 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
KidGlitch wrote:
darkomen wrote:

Edit:
Spoiler:
Uh...
They're a big deal especially up against Lutos or something o.o... But your preference and +20 to cost, which you could use for Great Ex Tunes....
You know what also is a big deal against Lutos? Not being stupid so they won't shock you. Don't really need clearance unless you suck.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
Why are you using Great tunes

I know EX ones are exceptions but you shouldn't really even be usin those that often. Sure he can get breakpoints w/o Great tunes
Its not for the breakpoints, its for the HP. lol...
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Tony Abbot wrote:
Having inconclusive debates on the internet over some shit reason is what children do.

Let's not be children.
Fuck me, but Tony's actually got a point this time around.

Saitama, stop being a dick.
Koi, don't be oversensitive.

Problem. Fucking. Solved.

Back on topic, I'm not quite so concerned about Luto as I am about Eve; any CB player with (dare I say it?) half a brain can see when Luto's in her counter stance and knows to stay the fuck away if their bot relies on melee. Air Eve and powerless are a whole different beast; you may not see her coming, and if she gets close enough you're problem is getting away without having her tear a decent strip of your HP off, if she doesn't kill you outright. Similarly, Kisrill and restraint can open you up to all kinds of hurt from bots that are normally free food for LND melees. Clearance is a lifesaver in both of those situations.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Spoiler:

proper glint eris.
Get HP, use your FUCKING capacity. 38/1 is both breakpoint for assault step and a pretty good boost run. If you don't like it you can grab a guard cart or something. the EX tunes are basically things I have on my account that I already tuned, this was I build I made for myself several months ago that I didn't care enough to ever finish, so you don't need to follow them.

CV on eris = shit
Eris has super armor all over her melee, CV is a waste since you won't be stunned out of your melee anyway lol. Clearance can activate from random stuns, and when it does, it gives you all-guard to reduce incoming damage by 50%. Each clearance tune is 20 cost, as opposed to the 30 cost of a CV tune, so you basically get 10HP and then a chance to proc all-guard and reduce damage, all for 20 cost. Also it'll clear status effects if they ever hit you.
Back to top Go down
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:34 pm

I didn't use great tunes... Also koi, your argument is invalid, you say saitama is being a child when in reality, YOU'RE BOTH ACTING LIKE CHILDREN. Saitama, stop being argumentative and annoying. Go fight somewhere else BOTH OF YOU.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:39 pm

I guess which build you go with depends on whether you prefer HP, weapon tunes or a little bit of both. A strong case could be made for any of these.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:47 pm

darkomen wrote:
I didn't use great tunes... Also koi, your argument is invalid, you say saitama is being a child when in reality, YOU'RE BOTH ACTING LIKE CHILDREN. Saitama, stop being argumentative and annoying. Go fight somewhere else BOTH OF YOU.
Why do you think I stopped

Bringing it up isn't making it any better btw
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
darkomen wrote:
Why do you think I stopped

Bringing it up isn't making it any better btw
It's done. This subject is officially taboo for the remainder of this thread's life.

Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:56 pm

people should really stop taking sasha seriously, it just makes more posts for me to delete
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Normally I'd concur, but there seems to be a taboo in place and I have no idea what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:36 am

It says,"A taboo is currently engaged, this topic is invisible pending rerailment."

Wonder what that means...
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:06 am

boost run? D: meh...

Spoiler:

Boost Run... really. .-.
75 more hp... and i dont have to give fucks about waste booster. That and her strikes are faster (High Glad) and longer... making her lethal to most low flying airs.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:23 am

rei_hunter wrote:
boost run? D: meh...

Spoiler:

Boost Run... really. .-.
75 more hp... and i dont have to give fucks about waste booster. That and her strikes are faster (High Glad) and longer... making her lethal to most low flying airs.
boost run + assault step is the best thing ever.
did you seriously just post a build that costs more the 1500 and doesn't even get 40 str?
hglad is a waste of capacity on eris. The thing to do to catch low-flying airs is to ex-blade them, since that has more range than anything else. And putting hglads on that is a waste of capacity.
yeah your build has 75 more hp...and it also has 100 more cost, 3 less str, and 5 more ex tunes. Like seriously, you even capa tuned it and still couldn't hit 40 str because the build sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crowd Diver Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crowd Diver Build   Crowd Diver Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Crowd Diver Build
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next