Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count?

Go down 
+2
darkomen
paladin7378
6 posters
AuthorMessage
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count? Empty
PostSubject: Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count?   Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Hello there guys,

As the title asked, is there a way to increase the ammo count for Amy?

And I'm not talking about her bazooka ammo count, I'm talking about her healing ammo. (Which is 15, while the bazooka is 300)

But yea, i tried to look every where when tuning her, but just couldnt find the part to increase it.

So I'm I missing something? Or is it not possible?

Back to top Go down
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Male Posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count?   Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:38 pm

It's is not slotted, therefore you cannot tune it to increase it's ammo. Unless there is some magical shit I don't know about, there isn't a part you can add onto bots to increase ammo.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count?   Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:50 pm

If it is a locked part connected to the BD (via Arrow or the BD itself) it can be increased with EIW cart.
Back to top Go down
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Male Posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count?   Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Oh yeahhhh. Well I sound like a fucktard now don't I.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count?   Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:39 pm

darkomen wrote:
Oh yeahhhh. Well I sound like a fucktard now don't I.
Nope, I suggested increased ammo via Cartridge while you suggested increased ammo via tune-up. Nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count?   Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Pork Chop wrote:
If it is a locked part connected to the BD (via Arrow or the BD itself) it can be increased with EIW cart.
Sorry but I'm still a noob, what is EIW cart? But that good, thank god her ammo count can be increase, 15 was way to low.

And since we're on this topic, do you know if it better (in term of support) to take out the Bed Bit and replace it with Repair Bit?

Let face it, the Bed Bit is cool as hell, but I feel like it doesnt do much good since it can be easily destroy and only 1 person can use it. what does it even do anyway? Sadly, Amy cant get on the bed herself to prevent self-healing. So I don't even know what the bed actually give you. Does it just heal or does it give other buff too?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count?   Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:40 pm

EIW stands for Enhance Internal Weapon.

Also, the bed bit doesn't take up repair bits, which can either be easy or really hard to obtain.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count?   Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:48 pm

EIW - Enhance Internal Weapon Cartridge... the color is redish orange. My guts are telling me you shouldn't get them because it won't increase your 15 ammo Repair Medicine. I think it's fair enough that if you ever use all of its ammo you automatically gets 1500 pts for Support in Arena (my guess).

I still prefer the bed though, I can leave it somewhere while farming items from trees, cactuses, barrels, mushrooms, etc. for those Shell Supply. And the best part of it, is that it is less dangerous from being FagSeraph'd or DiveBomb'd by heavy melees because you don't necessarily bring a cluster of your allies to you when healing.

Still if you want to heal more then go for Repair bit.
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count?   Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:17 am

Yeah, Pork Chop is right. EIW won't increase Lovely Syringe's Repair Medicine ammo.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count?   Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:30 am

As long as you're in the bed, the Auto Repair buff is active (pretty much the same thing as riding Medic Ball). A repair Bit is better in pretty much any way (not as lulzy though).

Her healing cannon can not have it's ammo raised (the EIW cart raises Ammo and Force for her core's subweapon)
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count?   Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:40 pm

ah i see, i guess i will have to bring in extra ammo then from my inventory then. Thank you guys for the replies Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count?   Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count? Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible to increase Amy's 15 ammo count?
Page 1 of 1