Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding Ammo (Newbie question)

Go down 
+4
Sayuri Chan
Admin
sal
AledyNaash
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AledyNaash
Newcomer
Newcomer

Regarding Ammo (Newbie question) Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Ammo (Newbie question)   Regarding Ammo (Newbie question) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:38 pm

If we run out of ammo during missions/quests, is there anyway to replenish it, or are we sitting ducks until we are killed or stage ends?
Back to top Go down
sal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
sal

Male Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Ammo (Newbie question)   Regarding Ammo (Newbie question) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:45 pm

I havn't played yet but from watching videos i didn't see anyone run out ever... so maybe there isn't any or maybe bases replenish it idk imma play the hk version in a few hrs if no one else tells u i will.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Ammo (Newbie question)   Regarding Ammo (Newbie question) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:55 pm

In missions when you are out of ammo you cant replenish it until you pass the mission stage and go to the next one, or you die and choose your next robot.

In quests you have to go to the next area or use an item if you have one.
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Ammo (Newbie question)   Regarding Ammo (Newbie question) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:03 pm

^ that remind me of super robot taisen, ( you can use items to recharge your beam weapons or ammo related weapons )

thanks for the info ^^
Back to top Go down
AledyNaash
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Ammo (Newbie question)   Regarding Ammo (Newbie question) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Agreed, thanks for the info. ^^

But this leads to another question, if we do run out of ammo for both guns in a middle of a stage, do we have some way to attack? Like a last ditch effort to whack enemies with our guns, or do we have to die on purpose to use another mech?
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Ammo (Newbie question)   Regarding Ammo (Newbie question) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:12 pm

well, for what i seen in videos, most people always seem to carry an meele type weapon

in case you run out of both gun ammo, tackle it with your mecha lol Razz
Back to top Go down
theodo09
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Ammo (Newbie question)   Regarding Ammo (Newbie question) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:46 am

lol! so the point, that you must bring gun and sword, actualy.... bounce ..... confused theo confused...
Back to top Go down
Skoczypies
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skoczypies

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Ammo (Newbie question)   Regarding Ammo (Newbie question) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:06 am

Sayuri-chan, ya were playin SRT? xD
Back to top Go down
godda
Newcomer
Newcomer
godda

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Ammo (Newbie question)   Regarding Ammo (Newbie question) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:37 am

u should carry meele weapon with u Wink
Back to top Go down
Skoczypies
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skoczypies

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Ammo (Newbie question)   Regarding Ammo (Newbie question) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:57 am

Lol, i don't... I had a problem with bazookas ammo... but ya know what? I added second zooka and now it's plenty xD
Back to top Go down
HellsArmy
Newcomer
Newcomer
HellsArmy

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Ammo (Newbie question)   Regarding Ammo (Newbie question) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:59 am

AledyNaash wrote:
Agreed, thanks for the info. ^^

But this leads to another question, if we do run out of ammo for both guns in a middle of a stage, do we have some way to attack? Like a last ditch effort to whack enemies with our guns, or do we have to die on purpose to use another mech?

There allways is, the F button, that allows u to use a kinda helper "gun" rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://www.s1.zetaboards.com/AdminGideon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Ammo (Newbie question)   Regarding Ammo (Newbie question) Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Ammo (Newbie question)
Page 1 of 1