Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)

Go down 
+6
That_Wiesel_Guy
rei_hunter
Astral_Dono
Winty
Moghul
Morishima
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Female Posts : 157

Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) Empty
PostSubject: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:43 pm

So I bought one since I got the RT and didn´t want to wait another 3 month to be able to roll gara^^

As I tried it on Blitzelt I got awsome expirience^^ Untuned of course and it was damn fun....though 50% of that fun was because of that long fly time and I could just fly above ppl and anoy then (lnds in particular^^)

Now to my question. Since I got so much fun outa it I thought at least a Build would be fair to that weapon.
And I tried alot....pretty much every L and M sized viable bot in shop. And even though I would really miss the extended flytime with blitzelt (even with propeller bit...you can´t buy it so u´re limited with the amount) I do belive that Vector Eagle is the best option....because when u have no ammo at least u still have his AWSOME Blaser which actually hurts really much with 40tec^^ I think it was 21dmg per bullet?

The Build:

So now post your suggestion...I know the Tec/str Balace is bad for Propeller but I couldn´t get the last breakpoint in TEC and FLY and still have decend str, wlk and tgh. Dunno even if 11 TGH will be enough....but in worst case I can decrease fly to 32 and increase TGH for it.

To show another possibe build here the Blitzelt Version

Blitzelt Version:

You fill your Gauge by attacking with MLG (no farming just attacking....it fills really fast) and in Aura Mode u use The Seiron HD as weapon (since it got no ending ammo^^) after Aura u use MLG to fill again and so on....over all you would do 71 with MLG and I think about 50 with the HD and that´s should be enough...again a lack of TGH and STR is pretty bad but if someone tells me that 32 fly for more TGH is viable I will change it on my editor File and might post the more TGH version here^^

You may as well tell me another bot that works well...my pretty much only condition was to Have 40 tec and enough Ammo for a whole game...so I build with only MLG as a weapon is not good for me...I do run out of Ammo with MLG so I know it and the worst thing was that in one particular game there was not a single chibi and nobody wanted to spare me a shell supply Smile
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:52 pm

I agree with you on that last statement, running out of ammo is annoying especially with no sups. IMHO the vector build is better. But I'm no expert. Don't take my word for it.

In a perfect world I'd put shaden bs on it and get less fly (32) so i can fit it on. But I don't know if there's enough capa for that and I don't feel like calculating.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:16 pm

amscray wrote:
I agree with you on that last statement, running out of ammo is annoying especially with no sups. IMHO the vector build is better. But I'm no expert. Don't take my word for it.

In a perfect world I'd put shaden bs on it and get less fly (32) so i can fit it on. But I don't know if there's enough capa for that and I don't feel like calculating.
Sadly enough I need to go to sleep but guess what´s going to be the first thing I do when I turn on my Laptop^^

But on the Blitzelt u wouldn´t run out of ammo as well...Because when U use aura again and again your ammo get refilled (on the HD) is what I belive I heared somewhere...

Last edited by Morishima on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:25 pm

why would you ever tune 32 fly
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:26 pm

Winty wrote:
32 Fly is the Breakpont befor 38 Fly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:32 pm

I'd definitely tune Great Rapid on a Mega Lightning Gun. After some experience with one on my Pacifar, I've found that it's projectile speed needs some improvement, but the rest is good.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Morishima wrote:
Winty wrote:
Wrong, it is 31. Then the next break point before 38 is 34.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:38 pm

2s MLG? D:

GForce BETA + High Shooter .-.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Use pacifar and get a handy mag for farming.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Morishima wrote:
Winty wrote:
32 is walk. 28 32 36.
fly is 31 34 38.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:27 pm

There is no Ammo issues if you are shooting accurately than just spray and pray. I live with a 98 Ammo 3xG.Force B Aqua Parasol and I'm just fine. Hoping I could roll a Linear Cannon Mod from Super UC DX garapon.

Anyways, In the Blitzelt build, I'll replace Viper shield with a light 3 slotted weapon (beam gun, hand gun, pulse gun, etc.) to boost TGH to at least 7 or 11 and also for farming. I don't use shields on AIR.

If it can't be done, then I'll just choose the Vector Eagle.

Still I don't use shields on AIR since I focus more on dodging than blocking. I'm not sure if you can block a large explosive projectile if it hits your shield.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:22 am

Winty wrote:
Morishima wrote:
Winty wrote:
32 is walk. 28 32 36.
fly is 31 34 38.
Didn´t know that...thx I will change it accordingly.

Edit:

As u can see below. I used the 34 Fly Breakpoint to increase TGH to a more usefull amount and to be able to add an additional farm weapon.

Pork Chop wrote:
There is no Ammo issues if you are shooting accurately than just spray and pray. I live with a 98 Ammo 3xG.Force B Aqua Parasol and I'm just fine. Hoping I could roll a Linear Cannon Mod from Super UC DX garapon.

Anyways, In the Blitzelt build, I'll replace Viper shield with a light 3 slotted weapon (beam gun, hand gun, pulse gun, etc.) to boost TGH to at least 7 or 11 and also for farming. I don't use shields on AIR.

If it can't be done, then I'll just choose the Vector Eagle.

Still I don't use shields on AIR since I focus more on dodging than blocking. I'm not sure if you can block a large explosive projectile if it hits your shield.
Since I don´t buy Accele Roll or Airloop dodging is a bit difficult though by just flying left and right I do dodge enough...but with that tgh I am born to die I guess^^ so I will calculate a bit more with both builds and see what I can do...

Edit:
Blitzelt:

Didnt Build Vector Eagle since I do realize that it got pretty good response (for my standarts) by the community^^ Just thinking about decreasing fly for more TGH...what do u guys think? Less Dodging for Less getting Stunned when hit = PROFIT?

amscray wrote:

I looked it up on net and the shaden bs is really large....I would need to check out pro and con about that bs befor actually tuning and using it. (a large bs is on that small amount of tgh pretty deadly)

Edit:

I tried to, but I couldn´t reach even 40 tec with Shaden BS.

Last edited by Morishima on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:53 am

is it weird that i use a Boost Run/Short Boost Shaden for this? '-'
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:41 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
It's not weird because your builds have always been shit.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:26 pm

Saitama wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
It's not weird because your builds have always been shit.
SHOTS FIRED.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:23 pm

How do you boost run L air? I can't even....?
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:44 pm

amscray wrote:
How do you boost run L air? I can't even....?
By grabbing the Boost Run cartridge and tuning for BEE ARR breakpoints.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Boost run on L AIR? I thought boost run works with bigger WLK and some FLY to support it. Are you making a FLY based Boost run? Trust me don't, I did it and it was slow...

The first chart in this link shows the fastest Boost Run Break points:

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t7429-boost-run-short-boost-etc-etc-charts

In regards to rei_hunter's build... I can't find a chart about boost run when FLY is 40.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:14 am

its basically a Shaden with Shaden BS and Reignition BS strapped with a MLG, running around at 40 TEC. .-.

Hop all day long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)   Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mega Lightning Gun Bot (MLG BOT)
Page 1 of 1