Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tuning.

Go down 
+2
Koiro
dreamdragoonxd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dreamdragoonxd
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 7

tuning. Empty
PostSubject: tuning.   tuning. EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Well actually i just got a sylvia from recent garapons. But i do request some comment or some good idea for my sylvia build I have done some so hope u guys could give me some comment or corrections if i did a poor combinations.
1st combination non ex tuned version:

1st combination with 10 maximum hp extuned:

2nd combination non extuned ver:

2nd combination with 10 maximum hp extuned:

Well actually i did tune a combination without seeking others opinions which contain G grappler X3 which gives me not only unable to hit even an art unit but also eat tons of bullet in my face. So i 'll use Cosmos regret once i confirmed 1 of 2 combination i listed above
My previously planned USELESS combination:

My current Sylvia tunes:

So hope u guys could give me corrections if there is a poor combination. thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

tuning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuning.   tuning. EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:50 pm

Haaaaaaaaah...

NOT ANOTHER ONE...

Get rid of all the builds that use HGlads

The 5th build looks decent but get rid of the GGraps on her LGs and replace them with 2x Clearance. I don't believe you would really need CVeil since she has Hyper Armor on her combo iirc (Don't really know how much that would help) and Clearance is just a bit better nowadays. Aaaaand get WLK up to 36. Your TGH should hit one of the breakpoints (Can't seem to recall them so if anyone sees this could you tell me them?).

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go regret spoon feeding faggotry (If I even helped...).
Back to top Go down
dreamdragoonxd
Newcomer
Newcomer

tuning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuning.   tuning. EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
Thanks :Di'll remove it but i don't understand the meaning of this Suspect 

Koiro10 wrote:
The 5th build looks decent but get rid of the GGraps on her LGs and replace them with 2x Clearance. I don't believe you would really need CVeil since she has Hyper Armor on her combo iirc (Don't really know how much that would help) and Clearance is just a bit better nowadays. Aaaaand get WLK up to 36. Your TGH should hit one of the breakpoints (Can't seem to recall them so if anyone sees this could you tell me them?).
Thanks for that too. Reason that i tune G grappler an lg cause Sylvia does have her sylvia tackle so i dont know will it be useful. I dont know if clearance and CV does really help in crowd and the trigger rate(does lower tgh gives higher trigger rate?) but about walk should i use boost run cart instead if i get him 36 walk? -> just know about tgh regain but dont know tgh breakpoints.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

tuning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuning.   tuning. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:42 am

if you're on the fence, why not tune both Clearance and Crimson Veil? '-'... well just an idea anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

tuning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuning.   tuning. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:02 am

More stuns/Harder stuns = more chances of Revenge tunes appearing. Take that as you will.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

tuning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuning.   tuning. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:50 pm

dreamdragoonxd wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

Koiro10 wrote:
Thanks for that too. Reason that i tune G grappler an lg cause Sylvia does have her sylvia tackle so i dont know will it be useful. I dont know if clearance and CV does really help in crowd and the trigger rate(does lower tgh gives higher trigger rate?) but about walk should i use boost run cart instead if i get him 36 walk? -> just know about tgh regain but dont know tgh breakpoints.
Oh, my bad. Yeah, get your stats to 38/1 (38 WLK, 1 FLY) if you're gonna use Boost Run. That's the Boost Run breakpoint. And what Xiao said. So that basically means if you want Revenge Tunes to activate more often, then you should lower the TGH stat on your Sylvia.
Back to top Go down
ImmortalDN
Newcomer
Newcomer

tuning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuning.   tuning. EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Well based on your 1st build i guess u wanna to build a damn sylvia which got hit and just dont die easily.

dreamdragoonxd wrote:
Thanks :Di'll remove it but i don't understand the meaning of this
high glad doesnt increase her attack speed. It only grants you to thrust forward for more range and quicker. Sylvia tackle is much more suitable for this rather than her normal attacks, but keep her Lg slot for better tunes.

Koiro10 wrote:
dreamdragoonxd wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

Koiro10 wrote:
Oh, my bad. Yeah, get your stats to 38/1 (38 WLK, 1 FLY) if you're gonna use Boost Run. That's the Boost Run breakpoint. And what Xiao said. So that basically means if you want Revenge Tunes to activate more often, then you should lower the TGH stat on your Sylvia.
For my preference i'll use short boost. Maybe he is a traditional melee user which use boost runs. I got mine but it might not suitable you
I swear this is the best Sylvia shit:
Undead Sylvia are kinda good shit too!:

but about CV and Clearance rei recommended, i never done those build & I NEVER PRACTICALY use it before and these might gone wrong.
Dont know if 0 tgh will give a best activation of CV:

Clearance :

No bad intention anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

tuning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuning.   tuning. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:54 am

Lmao, 0 TGH Sylvia..... Kill everythin in your path huh.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
dreamdragoonxd
Newcomer
Newcomer

tuning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuning.   tuning. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:03 am

ImmortalDN wrote:
Well based on your 1st build i guess u wanna to build a damn sylvia which got hit and just dont die easily.

dreamdragoonxd wrote:
Thanks :Di'll remove it but i don't understand the meaning of this
high glad doesnt increase her attack speed. It only grants you to thrust forward for more range and quicker. Sylvia tackle is much more suitable for this rather than her normal attacks, but keep her Lg slot for better tunes.

Koiro10 wrote:
dreamdragoonxd wrote:

For my preference i'll use short boost. Maybe he is a traditional melee user which use boost runs. I got mine but it might not suitable you
I swear this is the best Sylvia shit:
Undead Sylvia are kinda good shit too!:

but about CV and Clearance rei recommended, i never done those build & I NEVER PRACTICALY use it before and these might gone wrong.
Dont know if 0 tgh will give a best activation of CV:

Clearance :

No bad intention anyways Very Happy
Thanks. I really need those and yes i prefer boost run. But my main problem is i dont know sylvia should have more hp+ tgh is better or more mobility. If survivalbility is more important should i get that 0 cv or that undead bylvia build? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

tuning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuning.   tuning. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:02 pm

You have a melee with FAST RECOVERY and not a single build in the thread took it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tuning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: tuning.   tuning. Empty

Back to top Go down

tuning.
Page 1 of 1