Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phone problems?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
overlords132
overlords132

Male Posts : 49

Phone problems? Empty
PostSubject: Phone problems?   Phone problems? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:21 am

So i use my phone to buy RT at cosmic break. It usually works and i decide to charge every 1 week. But today something happend. When i already put in my number, it said that my phone has a limit of 10 dollars per month. Is this my phone problem or the Boku problem? I already have enough credits in my phone to charge but it still said that i have 10 dollars limit per month to charge. Help please
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Phone problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone problems?   Phone problems? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:24 pm

I never had problems charging with Boku. Either a regional thing or something with your contract/provider.

Maybe you should check if there are any kinds of limitations in your country? Here in germany we have a prepaid option called paysafe: outside of germany you can combine several paysafecards to pay (i.e.: 3x 10 € to pay 30 €), but in germany this is forbidden to prevent money laundering.

Maybe there's something like this in your coutry or some other safety measure from your phone company?
Back to top Go down

Phone problems?
Page 1 of 1