Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is litia an alpha striking robot?

Go down 
+2
Winty
overlords132
6 posters
AuthorMessage
overlords132
overlords132

Male Posts : 49

Is litia an alpha striking robot? Empty
PostSubject: Is litia an alpha striking robot?   Is litia an alpha striking robot? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:45 pm

So i got litia and i saw that can she can be an alpha striking robot since she can float a while when using all main robot (from the level up card thingy). I was wondering if i could could change his sword with 2 lighting gun i got from the gara. Should i just make her a meele air or an alpha striking robot?And please some suggetion
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Is litia an alpha striking robot?   Is litia an alpha striking robot? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:52 pm

no
Back to top Go down
overlords132
overlords132

PostSubject: Re: Is litia an alpha striking robot?   Is litia an alpha striking robot? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:23 am

Ok, i will just use her as a meele robot.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Is litia an alpha striking robot?   Is litia an alpha striking robot? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:27 am

overlords132 wrote:
Ok, i will just use her as a meele robot.
Some people use her as a alpha bot... for sneaking around into someone's powerspot... then teleporting away when someone gets near. '-'

well still up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
overlords132
overlords132

PostSubject: Re: Is litia an alpha striking robot?   Is litia an alpha striking robot? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:29 am

What is the best option?
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Is litia an alpha striking robot?   Is litia an alpha striking robot? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:50 am

The one that best suits your fighting style. Use her wisely, however. This is important for survival in any occasions.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Is litia an alpha striking robot?   Is litia an alpha striking robot? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:19 am

http://puu.sh/4cTi9
The kamui staff.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Is litia an alpha striking robot?   Is litia an alpha striking robot? EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Before I start, these are just opinions pig 

Melee means easy Haku Hunting - so "rare" seeing Air Melee in Arena that actually works against ART walls. Crimson Veil's the answer to that? Well get ready to burn RT for Cosmo Harmonics and Slot Protectors.

Alpha striking means easy Berzelius Hunting - IMHO alpha striking is good for PS breakers or PS defenders or someone with Long Moving Burst... I am really not good at using the standard Moving Burst so I don't know because it only gives you 1 second to shoot all your weapons and weapons with 1000+ INT breaks your standard Moving Burst. Still makes bot too heavy to tune especially with a S core.

Range means easy Arena - safest choice for me since you can focus on tunes without worrying too much about capacity. And yep this is my fighting style so I'm kinda biased.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is litia an alpha striking robot?   Is litia an alpha striking robot? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is litia an alpha striking robot?
Page 1 of 1