Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys

Go down 
+3
Prior
XiaoFu
Winty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys Empty
PostSubject: making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys   making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:47 am

build:

calc url:

idea for those who don't know: you shoot the airs with the bazooka and everything else with your estes arm. wow such hopper very strong. swift jet lets you get out of shit so hopefully don't need revenge tunes(makes tuning easier, provides additional evasion stuff)

taking thoughts ideas etc
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys   making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:51 am

You're about the only one left that would make this hopper, been forever since I've seen a hopper that had two weapons (and wasn't a land alpha).

I'm pretty sure you can get better parts then those right winty-sama? Other then then the suggestion for (maybe?) better parts, seems fine to me :V
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys   making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:51 am

which parts would you suggest? I'm used to making hoppers on my old account, but the account I'm making this on(only one with the arm) probably isn't missing very much.
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys   making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:05 am

Just get rid of that estes AM and get retro, fuck.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys   making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:11 am

Prior wrote:
Just get rid of that estes AM and get retro, fuck.
i've made plenty of retro hoppers. I'm looking for something new and original that I haven't done before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys   making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:19 am

what about using a bulk accel or bulk magnum, I always found them to be good but I broke all 3 slots on my bulk accel like a dipshit.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys   making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:22 am

I fully tuned an LL bulk magnum. Even with grapid+2xhairforce the ammo doesn't really last as long as I'd like it too, it's clearly meant to be used on a cheap throwaway build.
Back to top Go down
thehellamireading
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
thehellamireading

PostSubject: Re: making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys   making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:53 am

Sanzeinga have made similar build, except he uses sol volca BS
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys   making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:04 am

how did this bot work out for you?
i was considering making one myself a while back when i got a striker rifle from some gara.
the idea would have been a baz with x2 g.rapid and i'm not sure about the str. rifle tunes.
i also wanted to put in my giganberg's amj since it does physical damage but i dunno.
just something to have all three type of units covered in a single bot. wait.
i forgot support.
whatever.
that and gig's amj makes you look like tough shit.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys   making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:20 pm

gigan amj deals shell damage - i assume physical is a mistranslation. the rumors about it doing melee damage are false.
The build has taken a back-seat in terms of tuning(until bazaar, that is, when I can move materials around to do the tunes) but it's quite effective.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys   making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:59 pm

This is actually decent, but no Force Barrier LGJ? '-'

If you really want to be old/retro. slap a 2nd K-Shield in there with Asura AMJ w/ Force Barrier LGJ.

would've prefered a Bazooka instead of H. Baz... but it still should work.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys   making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:50 am

mizutama arm is an estes arm with more force and more ammo with 45 less cost....what the fuck?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys   making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:06 am

I'm building one too, with Estes core so it's beginner allowed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys   making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys Empty

Back to top Go down

making one of those cbjp dual-weapon hopper manguys
Page 1 of 1