Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

build for icy

Go down 
+6
Zwiebel Force
MagicPotatoplz
KidGlitch
Winty
Pork Chop
morxd213
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

build for icy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: build for icy   build for icy - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:25 pm

I should have mentioned I almost never ever run out of ammo on Icy. I really don't. That's why mine has like 530 HP or something. But I've seen plenty of people that run out of ammo quick, and I guess this is Winty's case.

Quote :
MagicPotatoplz's build : low damage, average ammo, high range, high speed, and high fly. (2EIW)
I don't really think you should be considering damage/ammo/range/speed when all three builds have 40 TEC and you can swap the weapon tunes out for whatever you want/need. I tried to encourage you to do that.

@Trill
I dunno I dont feel like mathing right now but I'm pretty sure if you did that you would be giving up 100% tunes and that's always a loss in my book.

I still vote for EIWs btw. You can level to 10 and do most of your tuning and actually play/experiment with her, and then use a cart reset if you decide on something else.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: build for icy   build for icy - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:30 pm

KidGlitch wrote:
Winty wrote:
use weapon tunes they are good
Spoiler:
No stun regain or C-veil to go with your 7 TGH? Are you relying solely on the range of your cannon?
I have 7 tgh on my monica too with no other form of protection besides blastguard,she never dies and I don't even use radar tho I have broad.
Back to top Go down
morxd213
morxd213

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: build for icy   build for icy - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:01 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
I should have mentioned I almost never ever run out of ammo on Icy. I really don't. That's why mine has like 530 HP or something. But I've seen plenty of people that run out of ammo quick, and I guess this is Winty's case.

Quote :
MagicPotatoplz's build : low damage, average ammo, high range, high speed, and high fly. (2EIW)
I don't really think you should be considering damage/ammo/range/speed when all three builds have 40 TEC and you can swap the weapon tunes out for whatever you want/need. I tried to encourage you to do that.

@Trill
I dunno I dont feel like mathing right now but I'm pretty sure if you did that you would be giving up 100% tunes and that's always a loss in my book.

I still vote for EIWs btw. You can level to 10 and do most of your tuning and actually play/experiment with her, and then use a cart reset if you decide on something else.
right now im with no tunes at all so i have 120 ammo and i still run out sometimes near to the end of the battle.
and its my first time tuning so im not sure how to tune the weps, tried as you said to change the tunes but i still feel like i need someone to approve it because i don't know if i should throw away 2EIW and speed tune for 2 great force beta or just keep the EIW and change the speed tune to high force beta (first option means 1 aura ammo and about 84 ammo for 61 force and the second means 3 aura ammo and 100 ammo for 58 force).
which option do you think i should choose? unless you have a better option...
by the way, is it possible to delete a tune without damaging somehow the weapon? cuz you all tell me to try it out first but as much as i know theres no going back after tuning the weps :/
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: build for icy   build for icy - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:08 pm

Well there was another cosmos pot at ground area right?
You can use that to reset any tune, but you'll need an item called Cosmo regret alpha/omega
Back to top Go down
morxd213
morxd213

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: build for icy   build for icy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:52 am

endfield wrote:
Well there was another cosmos pot at ground area right?
You can use that to reset any tune, but you'll need an item called Cosmo regret alpha/omega
oh XD
never knew about it (cuz i never tuned), does cosmo regret items cost alot or rare?
anyway, thank you for telling me that Razz
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: build for icy   build for icy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:34 am

I never remember where I got mine
Probably from lotto cubes, daily login thing or event

But I think it's in the shop and star coin too
(can't login to check cb at the time of writing this)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: build for icy   build for icy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:45 am

Cosmo Regret ALPHA is a prize in the Super UC Garapon. You can also get it from SP Lotto Cubes iirc. You can buy it for 4 Star Coins to, but who'd spend that many Star Coins on something like that?

Cosmo Regret OMEGA can be bought for 8 Star Coins and is an outrageously common blue ball in the Garapons.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: build for icy   build for icy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:00 pm

;)OwneD) wrote:
KidGlitch wrote:
Winty wrote:
use weapon tunes they are good
Spoiler:
No stun regain or C-veil to go with your 7 TGH? Are you relying solely on the range of your cannon?
I have 7 tgh on my monica too with no other form of protection besides blastguard,she never dies and I don't even use radar tho I have broad.
If people are getting close enough to you to use any weapon effectively, I think you're probably playing Monica wrong.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: build for icy   build for icy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:03 pm

what
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: build for icy   build for icy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:33 pm

I remember when vanilla Monica first came, and I was kind of interested in rolling. Iirc, her range was somewhere around like 400. Not many bots have that kind of range, let alone her absurd mobility.

As for Ult. Monica Gold, she's got a Multistep ability that enables an incredible amount of mobility, a disorder-inflicting lock-on subweapon, a main Cannon that's huge (and with a little bit of speed tuning, nearly impossible to dodge even at it's rather impressive max range), and a high DPS secondary cannon to take care of anyone who manages to make it past your primary cannon. Played well, she's practically impossible to catch, and virtually unmatched in destructive capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: build for icy   build for icy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:21 pm

7/19 nerfs reduced vanilla monica's range to 250. She's a frontline artillery that exists to dunk airs and anything without blast guard. If you aren't out there doing shit you're probably doing stuff wrong.

Ult monica is a reworked icy. She loses the ice wall and the aura and the backflip, but gets access to both her weapons at the same time, and gets more slots via transformation. Her cannon is worse but her other gun(it's not really a pistol for her) is a lot better(has the same stats, numerically, as a piercegun). and as you mentioned she can inflict status on people.

xmas rouche is a vanilla monica with a worse version of her bazooka(+range -force -speed) that didn't get touched by he cooldown nerf. She has a shitty barrier shot thing instead of a anti-beam grenade, but gets to equip mobility boosters and can longhop for free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: build for icy   build for icy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

build for icy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2