Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird Gara Tier Stuff

Go down 
+3
Stickboy
Winty
KidGlitch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

Weird Gara Tier Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Weird Gara Tier Stuff   Weird Gara Tier Stuff EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:20 pm

I've been accumulating bots for quite some time now, and while I have a pretty good idea of what most of them are used for, during my systematic junking of my sub-garages, I came across several garapon tier bots that I never really figured out. Among them are some fairly rare garapon Golds, and it seems a shame to junk them for their parts when they're so uncommon. That being said, I'm at a loss as to what to do with them, so any advice before I scrap/Ouka what could be a potentially valuable part would be much appreciated.

1. Thoarla Nyx

I remember when I first got this out of the Misunagi Garapon, and thought, "Cool, my first L Moe!" The elation did not persist. Her Nyx Shot was strange, her Nyx Sword combo somewhat lacking, and her stats were mediocre at best. After trying to level her and get a feel for her in-game niche, I become frustrated and relegated her to the Sub-Garage. To this day, I still don't know how to use her.

2. Patty Lop PB

I can't remember how I get this bot, but I never did figure out whether to emphasize her Pump Bazooka or her combo. They both seemed equally good, but her capacity wasn't good enough to level TEC with enough STR left over for the Bazooka and combo to be effective. I get the feeling she was meant to be a hopper, however, without a clear direction for me to take her, I soon lost interest.

3. School Pepo

Upon getting this bot, I was absolutely elated. This is because my first garapon bot ever was Pepo Pucci Candy, and I still use her to this day. However, School Pepo soon become a constant thorn in my side. Her homing pumpkin attack was ridiculously powerful, however, it rarely ever hit anything that wasn't directly in front of her, and it wasn't consistent enough to make her a true menace. She needed a main weapon, however, with barely enough capacity to max a damage stat and up her mobility enough to be viable, she was completely incapable of holding a decent weapon. Also, her Pumpkin meteor was no longer guided, making it very difficult to hit mobile enemies with it.

4. School Icy

While her Icicle Wall is potent, and capable of completely encasing a PS, her Freeze Kiss left something to be desired. It fired one moderately powerful shot, and then had a ridiculously long cooldown. Her capcity was somewhat low, and she really didn't have very many good choices for weaponry, given her S size.

i'll update this more later
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Weird Gara Tier Stuff   Weird Gara Tier Stuff EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:31 pm

1. best machintlet am core
2. 20/20/32 ok easy
3. idklol
4. idklol
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Weird Gara Tier Stuff   Weird Gara Tier Stuff EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:16 pm

patty pb still got puppet bits, rite?
Back to top Go down
lReisenl
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
lReisenl

Male Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Weird Gara Tier Stuff   Weird Gara Tier Stuff EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:04 pm

Wasn't Nyx from Regal gara not Misunagi?
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Weird Gara Tier Stuff   Weird Gara Tier Stuff EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:50 pm

lReisenl wrote:
Wasn't Nyx from Regal gara not Misunagi?
Yes, she was.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Weird Gara Tier Stuff   Weird Gara Tier Stuff EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:57 pm

So... Machintlet arms on Nyx, huh? How does that work? And what does her internal do?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Weird Gara Tier Stuff   Weird Gara Tier Stuff EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:55 am

it works the same way machintlet arms work on any other bot: you charge headfirst into the enemy and punch arts until you die.
her subweapon gives her a temporary speedboost buff. This is good because machintlet builds only tune a very small amount of mobility, so she ends up being faster than other builds and can get to the front lines sooner to start punching the enemy team before they expect her to.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Weird Gara Tier Stuff   Weird Gara Tier Stuff EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 am

>has to ask others about features of bots he allegedly own

Can you into hovering your mouse? Can you into testing at training arena?

Who am I kidding? It's "KidGlitch;" of course he can (not) into reason.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Weird Gara Tier Stuff   Weird Gara Tier Stuff EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Winty wrote:
it works the same way machintlet arms work on any other bot: you charge headfirst into the enemy and punch arts until you die.
her subweapon gives her a temporary speedboost buff. This is good because machintlet builds only tune a very small amount of mobility, so she ends up being faster than other builds and can get to the front lines sooner to start punching the enemy team before they expect her to.
just the other day I was thinking about putting my hammer onto one of these, cept they're lvl 0 and I feel lazy to get them leveled up
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Weird Gara Tier Stuff   Weird Gara Tier Stuff EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Relict? wrote:
>has to ask others about features of bots he allegedly own

Can you into hovering your mouse? Can you into testing at training arena?

Who am I kidding? It's "KidGlitch;" of course he can (not) into reason.
No, I can't. My computer's dead. I'm barely keeping current as it is. I just figured since I was spending so much time on the forum (because I can't play), I mineswhile get some questions out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Gara Tier Stuff   Weird Gara Tier Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird Gara Tier Stuff
Page 1 of 1