Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you get your Username

Go down 
+137
ARSTNEIO
Gerrion
LostOne
Tuskin
Kiraneko
Kobrakai
Ethnik
Stickboy
Nerf
Str8witchin
Arti
Malphes
Spectrion
EXEfan
Relict?
necrodrakath
fggt
Rinrin
FireKiller87
Phyress
Akhenderson
Mew
Rathmana
Aurum_Sol
God is a Cat Girl
Mie
R3MSpecter
UncleBobbie
Cybernetic
Astral_Dono
Emeraldsun
Seele00
urusai11
BNOISE
narutosupernova
Senhime
LazerRazer
Gchan
Priskern
knyx
Aria
Nilla
Spellcard
Valkyrie
Courius
Raki
ziix
Rathalia
zachie69
Ruhiel
BBBQ4
Lime
xan1000
zamo
Renderless
Glass
N3wTyp3
OneWayLearning
xzpwnz
boytitan2
necrio
shinigami
joshua90z
Idontlive
Ralts
Vallyel
reiya
Keldric
Oyaji
IronDicks
-warning-
Yokura
SHR
Mikoto Misaka
Tsuki
Arishou
Snelgrove™
utok
Nisa
StickyKeys
simple1ne
TVee
Broojo
DanmakuKnight
Broken
L33tsp33ker
polarburr
Kuuga
Takezo
Evilsmilez
FullThrottle
peace
JanneG
Kauhava
piroton
Kyriaki
Swana Hikari
Flyte
papzicola
j35476
Vivianite
Mercenary_G
Abolla
ToxicElixir
Cino
Fate
Ecchi
ANI-VVB
Mode
Vigi
Chaosskull
ZetBuster
ChaosOmni
ZephyrKaiser
FuG ShadeZ
FreedomFighter
Hyoka
Elitist
-VB-
Garmr
GAR
rei_hunter
Himururu
Phobos12
Izzy
Sean
113Kyote
ironpen27
Ryoushi_Morino
Dune
B★RS
Feign
MightyPeanut
Wolf Hikari
iMudkipz
Kasane_Teto
FrozenEdge
141 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

How did you get your Username - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:54 am

Mayhem \ˈmā-ˌhem, ˈmā-əm\
(noun)
1.Willful and permanent crippling, mutilation, or disfigurement of any part of the body.
2.Needless or willful damage or violence.

I originally used the name while playing Requiem: Bloodymare (Now Memento Mori). The game allowed you to slice off body parts of mobs. Thus Mayhem was born. See definition 1. Then I used it in CB because of definition 2.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:49 pm

de·funct   
[dih-fuhngkt]
–adjective
no longer in effect or use; not operating or functioning: a defunct law; a defunct organization.
no longer in existence; dead; extinct.

When I signed up for CB I was out of names and since I was doing my homework and my pen broke...I gave Broken a try and It seemed meh and I went with Defunked instead of Defunct for teh L@LZ.
Back to top Go down
DanmakuKnight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DanmakuKnight

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:00 pm

via an addiction to a game about little girls beating the shit out of each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Obscure enough to sound amusing to normal people, but clever enough to cause an otaku nerdgasm.

Yui's best quote of all time, I had to use it.
Back to top Go down
Flyte
Flyte

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:10 pm

DanmakuKnight wrote:
via an addiction to a game about little girls beating the shit out of each other.

rofl, you make me wonder what ZUN was thinking when he made the plot for the game Razz
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Flyte wrote:
DanmakuKnight wrote:

rofl, you make me wonder what ZUN was thinking when he made the plot for the game Razz

fap fap fap? =3
Back to top Go down
Broojo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Broojo

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Taken from my school username, Broojo02. It takes the first 4 letters of your surname and the first 2 from your name.
Back to top Go down
Kyriaki
Kyriaki

Male Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:56 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
Flyte wrote:
DanmakuKnight wrote:

fap fap fap? =3
Definitely so... Each character conforms to a certain fetish, as far as I know..
Back to top Go down
TVee
Newcomer
Newcomer
TVee

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Simple... username taken from my initial which is TV, but that's too short so i add the next two letter in my last name thus became TVee Smile
Back to top Go down
simple1ne
simple1ne

Male Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 pm

here's mine...

i got the name "simpl"e because my ex-gf said i'm simple unlike any onther guys...
and the "1ne" i get that idea from my friend...BLAH BLAH
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:38 am

I accidentally activated the option when I was registering. I used that instead of my usual one.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:26 am

I felt like making a new alias,and i like 4 letter names (they are awesome)
and hated numbers in my aliases so i came up with 'Nisa'
{Nee-Sah}
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Hmm.. my name is my nickname since high school.. it means brain in my dialect as opposed to 'utak' which is in the actual language. It's short, easy to remember and isn't hard to pronounce so I like it.. apparently a lot of people even my teachers refer to me using that nickname even up till now. and oh, if you see that username anywhere else, there's a high possibility that it is me as well

Flyte wrote:
DanmakuKnight wrote:

Give ZUN a break, he's always drunk when he makes games anyway.

Back to top Go down
Snelgrove™
Snelgrove™

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:16 am

Long story for mine XD

I'm about to make a manga this late February or March and yeah I need to create a character myself (I'd gladly show some of my sketches to you guys if they made a subforum of Arts which is not related to CB) o.o; Since I luff guys from different animes that use "Ice" (Horo Horo, Gray Fullbuster, etc.), I made mine an Ice User as well...To come up with a name I searched different brands of Ice Cream...and I have chosen Snelgrove XD
Back to top Go down
Arishou
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Arishou came from this fictional name I created which is Êricō. Arishou is pretty much the pronunciation of Êricō because most if not all sites do not allow me to use symbols. Êricō is a name I created for my fiction and it spurs from the name Eric. Eric to me resembles a strong and dutiful name and not to mention my elder's name is Eric who served in World War II and recieved various medals. Since Eric is a simple and popular name, I couldn't use it for my fiction as it may hold to much symbolism. Then I saw in other languages how they use marks to change the sounding of a letter so with just a bit of messing around, I got Êricō.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Tsuki

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Tsuki means moon in japanese and i like the moon. Simple lol!
Back to top Go down
Mikoto Misaka
Mikoto Misaka

Female Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:34 pm

got mine from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Smile
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Tsuki wrote:
Tsuki means moon in japanese and i like the moon. Simple lol!
Spoiler:
Yeah, yeah, older than the internets, I know. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:53 am

Snelgrove™ wrote:
Long story for mine XD

I'm about to make a manga this late February or March and yeah I need to create a character myself (I'd gladly show some of my sketches to you guys if they made a subforum of Arts which is not related to CB) o.o; Since I luff guys from different animes that use "Ice" (Horo Horo, Gray Fullbuster, etc.), I made mine an Ice User as well...To come up with a name I searched different brands of Ice Cream...and I have chosen Snelgrove XD

O.o snelgrove happens to be a 'unpleasant' principal in a novel im reading lmao!
was wondering where i heard that
Back to top Go down
SHR
Newcomer
Newcomer
SHR

Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Oh shit, look at me! Posting and trying to socialize

I just want to tell this story to the few people on here that may know me and have always wonderd what SHR stands for

The name I usualy always went by was Sheer Heart Attack, being the huge dork I am I don't mean the Queen song but the hand attack of the stand "Killer Queen" of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series.

The name Sheer Heart Attack was too long for CB though so I had to shorten it

"But wait!" you may think "Sheer Heart Attack doesn't abbreviate to SHR" and you are right, duh

Being even dorkier I made a typo during the registration and for some reason typed in SHR instead of SHA and it just stuck with me.

Well, this was my super cool story. I guess I could have written this way shorter but I just wanted to waste all of our times some more.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Youko Kurama

Yokura

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
-warning-
Newcomer
Newcomer
-warning-

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:30 am

Just givin you ppl a lil warning ;]

Jk jk my jokes are gay i know, but the real reason is obvious. Ppl who are familiar with stgs prolly recall seeing a warning screen before a boss battle. I like that lil addition rly makes u feel like ur about to get raped in the ass by bullets and i do get raped in the ass by bullets...... A LOT but dont take that srsly lol
Back to top Go down
Flyte
Flyte

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:20 am

-warning- wrote:
Just givin you ppl a lil warning ;]

Jk jk my jokes are gay i know, but the real reason is obvious. Ppl who are familiar with stgs prolly recall seeing a warning screen before a boss battle. I like that lil addition rly makes u feel like ur about to get raped in the ass by bullets and i do get raped in the ass by bullets...... A LOT but dont take that srsly lol

Something like this? Not exactly Warning but close enough xD
How did you get your Username - Page 4 CAUTION
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:03 pm

oh my a how you got a user name topic, well i've explained it once already but i'll keep it brief here

my name is a mix of a Meme and someone else's name

I've grown fond of my name and surprisingly consider it to be nothing out of the ordinary any more

most people just call me Iron though, but i'd prefer IronDicks or just Dicks, seeing as Dicks is what i used before Iron was added
Back to top Go down
Oyaji
Oyaji

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:49 am

LovePhantom is my usual IGN in most MMOs
and in MMOs that have 10 characters or less for the player's name, my IGN is Gramps/Grandpa

since CB is leaning more to the eastern culture, I go with Oyaji instead of Grandpa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you get your Username
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next