Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you get your Username

Go down 
+137
ARSTNEIO
Gerrion
LostOne
Tuskin
Kiraneko
Kobrakai
Ethnik
Stickboy
Nerf
Str8witchin
Arti
Malphes
Spectrion
EXEfan
Relict?
necrodrakath
fggt
Rinrin
FireKiller87
Phyress
Akhenderson
Mew
Rathmana
Aurum_Sol
God is a Cat Girl
Mie
R3MSpecter
UncleBobbie
Cybernetic
Astral_Dono
Emeraldsun
Seele00
urusai11
BNOISE
narutosupernova
Senhime
LazerRazer
Gchan
Priskern
knyx
Aria
Nilla
Spellcard
Valkyrie
Courius
Raki
ziix
Rathalia
zachie69
Ruhiel
BBBQ4
Lime
xan1000
zamo
Renderless
Glass
N3wTyp3
OneWayLearning
xzpwnz
boytitan2
necrio
shinigami
joshua90z
Idontlive
Ralts
Vallyel
reiya
Keldric
Oyaji
IronDicks
-warning-
Yokura
SHR
Mikoto Misaka
Tsuki
Arishou
Snelgrove™
utok
Nisa
StickyKeys
simple1ne
TVee
Broojo
DanmakuKnight
Broken
L33tsp33ker
polarburr
Kuuga
Takezo
Evilsmilez
FullThrottle
peace
JanneG
Kauhava
piroton
Kyriaki
Swana Hikari
Flyte
papzicola
j35476
Vivianite
Mercenary_G
Abolla
ToxicElixir
Cino
Fate
Ecchi
ANI-VVB
Mode
Vigi
Chaosskull
ZetBuster
ChaosOmni
ZephyrKaiser
FuG ShadeZ
FreedomFighter
Hyoka
Elitist
-VB-
Garmr
GAR
rei_hunter
Himururu
Phobos12
Izzy
Sean
113Kyote
ironpen27
Ryoushi_Morino
Dune
B★RS
Feign
MightyPeanut
Wolf Hikari
iMudkipz
Kasane_Teto
FrozenEdge
141 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

How did you get your Username Empty
PostSubject: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:41 am

the rulez are just simple, just tell how did you get your usename......

i'll start

i get the word Frozen from a bad guy named Prozen in the anime called "zoids chaotic century". then i create an account for the first time but it was taken by someone....... so i used "Armidas" (i made it up). years later i was playing megaman zero and i get a rank "perfect edge", so i though of combining Frozen and Edge...... so that FrozenEdge
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:22 am

Sunjae - my name
429- my bday of april 29
Back to top Go down
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

Male Posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:39 am

hmmm, Kasane_Teto,Razz
it's pretty obvious,it's b'coz imma Tetoloid,and i like her Razz Razz Razz Razz

for additional info if how did i know Teto
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
iMudkipz
iMudkipz

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:49 am

Well i like to listen to music so..iPod and I like Mudkip ._..
iMudkipz
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:16 am

In the forum... Wolf Hikari. i made it... I like a wolves. It's was from the game Bloody Roar. Yugo the wolf. Then I realized, what is light means in japanese, called hikari. So I combine it. Wolf Hikari. <=(Info: This is also the name of one of my own manga character.)

Usually in any games I use wolzimon. I loved digimon. as usual a wolf is combined too. i got zi is from zoids chaotic century too same as frozen. the planet Zi. then become wolzimon.

O_O
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:20 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Usually in any games I use wolzimon. I loved digimon. as usual a wolf is combined too. i got zi is from zoids chaotic century too same as frozen. the planet Zi. then become wolzimon.

O_O
you got it from zoids too?! O_O
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:43 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
Wolf Hikari wrote:

O_O
you got it from zoids too?! O_O

Of course, y? O_O
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:34 am

First word (name of an object) that came to my head.
Im serious.

Wanted it to be really random.
On other games, i also use socks.

The prefix depends on what kind of character i make. Eg. Priest = DivinePeanut/Socks Rogue = SneakyPeanut/Socks etc
Back to top Go down
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:50 am

Peanut is moar better,

when i heard/read it i want to say/write
"peanut peanut peanut" all the way,
same as
"Dune dune dune dune"

btw Dune wer did u get ir username, i wanna know,

DUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:48 am

90% of all Feign is Feign. My handle was Feign back on DALnet in 1989, and then on Compuserv in 1992, then on AOL in 1995, then on almost every other damn place anywhere that needed a name after about 1998. The reasoning is that the internet me is essentially a fake, a front for the entirely different persona that goes out into the real world. Another word for a false or deceiving action is a feint in fighting or feign in other games. Also often used for faking an emotion, or lack thereof "Feigning ignorance" for example.

There are only a few places on the internets where the name Feign was taken before I got there: Twitter, FurAffinity, and GMail being the most important...

I couldn't possibly care less about the first two (except for the utterly awful things that the impostor Feign puts up on them), I'm a little pissed to not have gotten Feign@gmail, though.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
B★RS

Female Posts : 89
PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:03 am

I just like B★RS ~

Normally, I use my brother's name for an account and add XD || XP || X3 || X0 || XU || etc. at the end ~
Back to top Go down
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 am

B★RS wrote:
I just like B★RS ~

Normally, I use my brother's name for an account and add XD || XP || X3 || X0 || XU || etc. at the end ~

u mean "BARS" not BRS? black rock shootah,?

but obviously ur a BRS fan too, Razz
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:43 am

My nickname Dune orignally came from when i was 6 and used to play the game Dune 2 on the PC along time ago.. kids used to tease me in school calling me "That Dune Kid" (better then alot of the other names they called me as well though)... so the name Dune kinda stuck to me... in alot of games though i go by Dune-Omega mainly casue Dune is already taken by some lame ass who never plays the game anymore anyhow :<

Well.. my name is secured in CB soo if any Dune wannabe shows up.. they can go to hell :<
Back to top Go down
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kasane_Teto

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:54 am

Dune wrote:
Well.. my name is secured in CB soo if any Dune wannabe shows up.. they can go to hell :<
then the one wo can own Dune's name is only MR.Thrall

Dune Dune Dune Dune!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi_Morino
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ryoushi_Morino

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:02 pm

I like Ryoushi Morino ._..
Nuff said.

Last edited by Ryoushi_Morino on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ironpen27

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:08 pm

I really suck at names for accounts and i forget easily so i just used this ironpen ( my name in DevArt ) and 27 coz my bday is on XX 27

Last edited by ironpen27 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:52 pm

This username telling... I started to feel something bad would happened...
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:37 pm

My name "113Kyote" originally stemned from the word "Kyo" which is similar to the concept of yin(darkness,negativity,femininity, etc. -opposite of yang). It's also used as a noun for empty. The full name is just a way to implement Kyo into the word Coyote. Coyotes are like wolves, creatures of the night, So I put the two together since animals like coyotes,wolves,owls etc. that walk about the night are sometimes associated with dark things. When I made the name I was very interested in books,anime and occasionaly movies that were under the genre of horror or mystery. Also it was around the first time I started reading manga and watching anime so I was also interested in chineese and japaneese mythology as well. Hence where I got the ideas for the name. 1/13 Is just the birthday of one of my closer friends who had alot of influence on me at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:56 pm

I got Sean24 from "Sean" being my real name, and "24" from Jeff Gordon's number in NASCAR. (I don't really watch it but I still like Jeff Gordon the best)
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Izzy is just a easy way to pronounce EZ, wich in 13375P33K would be 32, wich reversed is 23, that refers to my birthday.

but like dune said, this name is usually taken by someone that don't even play the game, so i end using Izzy1337
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Phobos cause when i was quake 3 arena addict,i only played with him;12 cause some one already took it No .
Back to top Go down
Himururu
Himururu

Female Posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Do you know that phobos is also the moon that has the fictional UAC Station that ocurried the game Doom I?
Originally the first name Was Tei-tenga, as you can see in some Doom I walls in monitors.
How the Hero of the game Doom has only the name "the hero", quake made a Doom Hero Sprite and called him Phobos XD

My nickname was Because I played Samurai Shodown, and Loved Rimururu
http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Rimururu
http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Rimururu/Gallery
And I just modified the Nick to not be the same, because I liked with "H" ^^"
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:02 pm

'ailehunter'
is what i usually use for shooter type games (S4, CB, CS, etc....)
aile is from the main character of Megaman ZX series, Aile.

hunter is from a job class in RO, Hunter.

i also use it as my away nick on IRC (And to differentiate me from other rei's on irc)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
GAR
Newcomer
Newcomer
GAR

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:42 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
'ailehunter'
is what i usually use for shooter type games (S4, CB, CS, etc....)
aile is from the main character of Megaman ZX series, Aile.

hunter is from a job class in RO, Hunter.

i also use it as my away nick on IRC (And to differentiate me from other rei's on irc)

Albert is the best
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:13 pm

Himururu wrote:
Do you know that phobos is also the moon that has the fictional UAC Station that ocurried the game Doom I?
Originally the first name Was Tei-tenga, as you can see in some Doom I walls in monitors.
How the Hero of the game Doom has only the name "the hero", quake made a Doom Hero Sprite and called him Phobos XD

My nickname was Because I played Samurai Shodown, and Loved Rimururu
http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Rimururu
http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Rimururu/Gallery
And I just modified the Nick to not be the same, because I liked with "H" ^^"
[facepalm]
Oh,God! How did i forgot bout this...
[gets pistol,arm it,and.........nothing,cause i'm not going to suicide for such a thing Laughing ]
That's right i caught you lol!

And the hero's name is,actually,DOOM GUY,but on quake 2,there's a female skin called doomgal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you get your Username   How did you get your Username Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you get your Username
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next