Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How is my Shino Exroad coming along?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

How is my Shino Exroad coming along? Empty
PostSubject: How is my Shino Exroad coming along?   How is my Shino Exroad coming along? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:42 am

Hi guys. I just wanted to show off my current build for Shino Exroad, which I have been working on for quite a while. She's not 100% finished yet, but she's getting there little by little, and today I got a lot more on her done too. I thought I'd show you today what I have currently and ask what you all think of it.

First of all though, here is my intent with this build.
Before, I once saw this person who had a super-fast Shino Exroad. It was apparently not a hopper, because her feet were on the ground all the time, but she moved so fast that I couldn't hit her. She also was armed with a gatling (which appeared to be a Buster Gatling) and a Lancerlot AM2, oh and also had the regular LG and two BS parts too. She was so hard to hit and so hardcore at shooting that she pwned me bad, multiple times, as well as many of my teammates too during the matches I've seen her in.

Basically, I have been trying to replicate that super fast gatling Shino myself, if not exceed it. Here's what I have so far on my progress in doing so. She's not completely finished, but getting there, and I've tested her out in battle and she works rather well too, although she could be better of course. I should also mention that she's currently the fastest Land bot that I have.
For your convenience, I posted both a screenshot and a calc version in the two Spoiler Tags below.

EDIT: Made a couple changes lately that have improved her a ton. I recently Leveled up more, and added a second Capa Tune-Up so I could fit more things on her, and I also managed to get a Double Gatling Gun, which works ever better than Buster Gatling, and I switched her weapon to that. Still not 100% finished, but way better than before now, especially due to the Double Gatling Gun.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Things I plan to do for her in the future is first and foremost, tune her WLK a whole lot. I will only tune High Run though, (no alpha or beta tunes), and try to get her to 38 WLK 10 FLY, which is in the really high area of the Boost Run Chart. With whatever cost I have left over, I will tune her TEC up as much as I can, and also tune her TGH up to at least 16 to be sufficient. I dunno if I'll need any more Capacity, but I'll tune Capa again if I do, though I won't use High or Great Capa, since that will reduce her TGH, which I don't want. Finally, I'll tune Force on her Double Gatling, just to make it pack more of a punch.

So, anyone want to share their opinions on my Shino Exroad build?

Last edited by galaxina on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:44 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: How is my Shino Exroad coming along?   How is my Shino Exroad coming along? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:44 am

How is my Shino Exroad coming along? 3R8p5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How is my Shino Exroad coming along?   How is my Shino Exroad coming along? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:02 pm

What do you think is wrong with it, Relict?

Remember, I said it's not 100% finished yet, so don't think this is the final version.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: How is my Shino Exroad coming along?   How is my Shino Exroad coming along? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Buster gat is bad, and why high tunes when 100% vanilla tunes cost less now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How is my Shino Exroad coming along?   How is my Shino Exroad coming along? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:14 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
Buster gat is bad, and why high tunes when 100% vanilla tunes cost less now
Isn't Buster Gatling almost exactly like Cosmo Kaiser AC's Gatling? And Cosmo Kaiser AC's Gat is decent, though holds less ammo. Although now I'm using a Double Gatling, which is stronger but has less ammo, though not that much less and enough to last me enough time.

Also, as I said before, I am trying to get 38 WLK 10 FLY, so that she is Extremely Super Fast, like the build I mentioned that I'm trying to replicate. If I use High Alpha or Beta tunes, she won't have enough FLY for that, not to mention that she will run out of slots to use it with if I use 100% Vanilla tunes, and therefore I won't have any left to tune up her TEC and such more too.

Look at this Chart here. I'm trying to get in the Red Zone for her Boost Run, and 38 WLK 10 FLY is the best way to do it for Shino in my position.
Spoiler:

Last edited by galaxina on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: How is my Shino Exroad coming along?   How is my Shino Exroad coming along? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:45 pm

CKAC has 2 gatlings and they are a lot more accurate than buster gatling. I suggesting using a different weapon.
the legs you are using suck. Don't use them.

You want a boost run build? Okay easy.

I put this together in the calculator for you.
Here are notes:
I'm assuming you have 3s thoarla LG. If you don't, then you can get 2s thoarla LG from the shop.
I ran out of slots so I had to use great tunes. If you have 0cost 1slot amjs you can make this build better but you probably don't have those so forget about that. Luckily great tunes have higher success rates so good for you!
I switched the shino booster for a second accel saber booster since those give walk instead of tech, and it's better to have base walk since we can tune tech quicker than we can tune walk since, as you said, we don't want to drop fly.
the new garapon can drop 1s pierceguns. The best tune for a 1slot piercegun is great rapid alpha.
quick swim is a useless cart. don't take it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How is my Shino Exroad coming along?   How is my Shino Exroad coming along? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Winty wrote:
You want a boost run build? Okay easy.

I put this together in the calculator for you.
Here are notes:
I'm assuming you have 3s thoarla LG. If you don't, then you can get 2s thoarla LG from the shop.
I ran out of slots so I had to use great tunes. If you have 0cost 1slot amjs you can make this build better but you probably don't have those so forget about that. Luckily great tunes have higher success rates so good for you!
I switched the shino booster for a second accel saber booster since those give walk instead of tech, and it's better to have base walk since we can tune tech quicker than we can tune walk since, as you said, we don't want to drop fly.
the new garapon can drop 1s pierceguns. The best tune for a 1slot piercegun is great rapid alpha.
quick swim is a useless cart. don't take it.

Spoiler:
Well a lot of the parts on mine are already tuned, so I may have to change which parts have which tune-ups on them, but this does look interesting.
With the exception of the Buster Gatling, I do agree with the rest you said there. I didn't manage to get a Pierce Gun in the Summer Ticket Gara, despite rolling a ton of times. However, I recently got a Double Gatling Gun, which is a much better version than the Buster Gatling, and I switched her to that now, after leveling her up so that she can use it. Double Gatling so far is proving much more effective too. Also I currently don't have a second Moulin BSJ, so I'll try to get one of those then.

This was actually rather helpful Winty. Thanks!

Last edited by galaxina on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: How is my Shino Exroad coming along?   How is my Shino Exroad coming along? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:43 pm

A K-shield without Short Boost is gonna work you over real bad. Playing any map with elevation difference is going to get real old, real quick, especially if you get stuck in a pit or other small-area depression. You're a huge target with low maneuverability and high cost, and any halfway decent player will not only be able to pick you off from high orbit, they'll make it a point to do so. You're essentially a free frag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How is my Shino Exroad coming along?   How is my Shino Exroad coming along? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:29 pm

KidGlitch wrote:
A K-shield without Short Boost is gonna work you over real bad. Playing any map with elevation difference is going to get real old, real quick, especially if you get stuck in a pit or other small-area depression. You're a huge target with low maneuverability and high cost, and any halfway decent player will not only be able to pick you off from high orbit, they'll make it a point to do so. You're essentially a free frag.
If you read the entirety of my first post, I said that I was going to give her Short Boost once I level her up next.
Also, recently I have managed to level up my Shino more and I equipped Short Boost too, so that is no longer a problem, KidGlitch. I can now still jump even with her Kshield up.

Winty wrote:
CKAC has 2 gatlings and they are a lot more accurate than buster gatling. I suggesting using a different weapon.
Forgot to mention this before, but I beg to differ there Winty, although I agree with the rest of the stuff you said there about the build though.

Here's a few screencaps I took of shooting both CKAC Gatling and Buster Gatling to prove my point.
Spoiler:

Notice how for both gatlings, the bullets "fly off the target" by roughly the same amount. So apparently, Buster Gatling and CKAC Gatling are roughly the same average accuracy. And if I tune Rapid or High Rapid Beta on her Buster Gatling, then it will be slightly better at doing it's job. I'll just have to see how things go when I get to that point later on.

EDIT: Now I've gotten my hands on a Double Gatling Gun, and I am now using that on her instead of Buster Gatling. From what I've seen while using it, it is much more effective than the previous Buster Gatling, and more accurate too, so I am using that on her. That pretty much solves my problem.

Also a little something I'd like to mention.

Lately in Arena, I've seen an even better speed running gunner build that is even more potent than the Shino build I have been trying to replicate. That build is a certain rather good build of none other than Berylskid!

Man, I now want Berylskid oh so badly now. He's even more of a better super-fast runner and shooter than my Shino Exroad is. Well until then, if that ever happens, this Shino Build I am working on, and now making some changes to, will just have to suffice. But man, Berylskid is way too fast, and his 4-gun holding makes him even more awesome!

Last edited by galaxina on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: How is my Shino Exroad coming along?   How is my Shino Exroad coming along? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Except the spread while standing still doesn't really mean shit.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: How is my Shino Exroad coming along?   How is my Shino Exroad coming along? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:12 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Except the spread while standing still doesn't really mean shit.
This.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is my Shino Exroad coming along?   How is my Shino Exroad coming along? Empty

Back to top Go down

How is my Shino Exroad coming along?
Page 1 of 1