Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trance Skirt AMJ SD skin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

Trance Skirt AMJ SD skin Empty
PostSubject: Trance Skirt AMJ SD skin   Trance Skirt AMJ SD skin EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:52 am

Hello assorted meatbags.
Care to dance?

Trance Skirt AMJ is cool.
Trance Skirt AMJ is ugly on everything.
Need I say more?
Sadly, it reacts to lighting differently than regular mecha parts, like Illumis' LGJ. So one has to get used to the slightly brighter joints compared to the body.

Pre In-game Processing png, not recommended:
Post In-game Processing png, recommended, but bland:
Currently in use PNG, not too bland, but requires some stylizing on other parts:

Changing the color involves manual labor because there's no way to turn off HD skinning. Bloody hell.
1. Throw PNG is Paint.Net, other applications can be used, but I will only walk through Paint.Net because it's the only one I have.
2. Open up the colors you want in CB's texture editor, PRTSCRN, paste, you now have the 9 colors you want and can work with.
3. Use the eyedropper on the color and hue (IE, Primary's Tint or Light's Shade), eyedrop that into M1 or M2.
4. Get the retexture image up, find the correct color and hue on that image (Green = Primary, Grey = Secondary, Green = Light), eyedrop that into the unused mouse button.
5. Select the Recolor tool, set Tolerance to 0%, set Brush Width to 999999999, something big so you hit everything in 1 click.
6. Press M2 and observe if colors have changed, if not, press M1, if still no, there's a problem.
7. Repeat 3-6 a remainder of 8 times for the remaining colors and hues.
8. Save that shit and throw that shit in CB and shit.

aaaaa
Back to top Go down

Trance Skirt AMJ SD skin
Page 1 of 1