Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back, but with Questions

Go down 
+5
Yokura
Zwiebel Force
+RedCobra+
Axanael
KidGlitch
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

Back, but with Questions Empty
PostSubject: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:33 pm

I've had a bit of a break from this game because of circumstances IRL, but I've tried to stay current about most of the stuff that's going on. However, that being said, with my computer almost completely out of action, I've been unable to log in to the game hardly at all. Inevitably, this resulted in some questions.

1. Does anyone have a list of what's in the Summer Angel Coin Shop?
2. Why hasn't the CB Wiki been up recently?
3. What are the silvers in the new Bikini Garapon?
4. Have there been any significant gameplay patches while I've been gone?
5. Who is Anko, and why do I keep hearing about her? What does she do?
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:41 pm

you could answer half those questions yourself if you'd open the bloody game client
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
you could answer half those questions yourself if you'd open the bloody game client

My computer's on the fritz, I can't. I'm on my tablet right now.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:59 pm

1. Check update forum
2. died, official cosmicbreak forums at www.cosmicbreak.com/_/forum
3. Wardus Order, Predatobytez, High Priestol Q or something, and new Psycho Cluster
4. no
5. locomotive x chan
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:05 pm

So they just killed off the wiki page? Alot of people put a lot of time into that... It was also how I was getting info on the new bots. I've gone through the pages related to the relevant updates, but I can't seem to find a comprehensive list. Apparently Crim is in there, though...
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Anko-Chan almost like new arte maid robot with moe faces. and we have new momiji-sen then kagura mai both of them non-zero version.

its not zero but power full enough take down zero because new momiji 100% like ninja + shock ability that looks like a counter.
and kagura have new negatif effeck ( disable enemy dash ).

new axis sledge heim, art that has land ability to chash / bump your enemy like a mad truck.

and the most good news, its inside mega garapon that has ton of AXIS robots inside + a spesial BS.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:

1. Check update forum
2. died, official cosmicbreak forums at www.cosmicbreak.com/_/forum
3. Wardus Order, Predatobytez, High Priestol Q or something, and new Psycho Cluster
4. no
5. locomotive x chan
That's Psycho Formula ROAR, not Psycho Cluster. Formula is an ART, Cluster is AIR.

Also: Anko has nothing in common with Arte Maid. She's a dango serving Waitress from the Dango Shop "Kaguya" that is owned and run by Tsukuyomi Mikoto, the Empress of the Moon Capital (Momiji's and Kagura's home) Tsukuyomi Mikoto. I guess the noteworthy additions would be:

Tsukuyomi Mikoto: new ZERO type (LND). May chose either a ranged or a melee path. Removeable AMs and AMJ parts. Surprisingly versatile for a ZERO. Combo is an annoying stunlock the ranged attacks are slightly homing double-shots. Always features a back-step subweapon that removes her hitbox for a short time and a mainweapon frontal shield that works like Elisalotte Glanz and the like. Also features an annoying Wonderbit that works a lot like the Pumpkin Meteor but is more practicable (and still a rea WB, not like Pepo's). Her weapons are sacred Treasures of the Tsukuyomi line. Unique spawn an fragging animations.

Kagura Mai: combination of Judgement and Retribution Kagura, is now an ART (not an ARt based ZERO). Uses a homing arrow that that causes Support Rejection and Dash Restrict (the latter got introduced with Seraph Crimrose SIGMA btw it prevents custom dashes). She and Momiji got their new weapons from Mikoto.

Momiji Sen: Combines the Flare and the Wind Route, now an official LND. Still uses the shuriken gatling but also got one of these mega-weeaboo giant Shurikens. Her charge-up cannon now causes Slow Turn and melee-like stuns. Reacts to anti-homing w/o any noteable homing and can be countered by nemlim mellow. Has a special escape move that places a dummy where she starts and can cause shock as well as a new melee combo. Outrageous outfit!

Kisaragi Anko: the aforementioned waitress. An Art type. Comes with conversion parts and removeable AMs (thus conversion parts that ay be used on other bots!). Her booster has a subwepon that shoots little bamboo thingies that crawl on the ground if they didn't hit the target in air. She also has a dango cannon (no shit it's a dango launcher) that shoots fireballs similar to Fia's but as a main weapon. You may also buy an extra hatchet from the shop. The hatchet is a melee weapon but utterly slow. Can be used on LNDs to if you equip the conversion part AM.

Wardus Order: pretty much the same as the original but now features an removeable HD that has a subewapon that causes Long Range to the user and all surrounding allies. This HD may be placed on any type.

High Priestol G: new High Priestol. Features a Regina like repair field. Sugoi heals.

Sledgeheim: A melee ART. No sit, his melee is actually good. Warps like Jagger, etc.

Psycho Formula ROAR: comes with new blast magnetgun parts. Has a nice charge-up HD. One of his AM's has a blast magnet gun that may be used pretty much like a rifle. He also has an AMJ that shoots two, low force blast magnet bullets and moves around while firing not unlike Psycho clusters BD@s. The joint part in particular is BADASS. I use two of them on my Lily Rain Le Reve, because you never got enough homming in one place :>

Bikini Persenachia BF: new Persenachia in a bikini. She's now an ART but still my use waste booster. has a built-in force barrier or shit. I didn't really look into her.

Bikini Lily Rain BF: is now LND. Still uses Psyguns. Comes with nasty Pursuit Bits. Extremely annoying.

Bikini Rouche BF: is now a SUP type. May use barriers similar to Amot Vainic, they only shield you from 3 bullets however (melee damage still occurs). Not sure about her WB, iirc it's the same as Rouche Mode: R. Shows the least skin of all the bikini girls.

Bikini Illumis BF: is now an AIR and thus uses beam instead of blast type weapons. Pretty much Illu as an AIR...yeah...<_<"

Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF: looks like SIGMA and uses to spears to - is LND now. Still has a charge-up main weapon but w/o the Dash Restrict. Has two melee attacks, one is your everyday infinite ammo, rightclick spam and one that generates slashes and is ammo based. Still may use the Seraph Wings. While active she uses less boost gauge while boost running and is granted Anti-Homing effects.

All of the Bikini girls use conversion parts rather than built-ins. Bikini Seraph is obtainable for 300 Summer Angel Coins but comes with slightly less force on her weapons.

Bots that have been re-released in the Mega Gara.

• Pretty much any AXIS model except Raclaboros.
  • Diana D'Eclair and Shana (Regal Gara)
  • Haruka Langit JT and Akane Vermell PR (Misunagi Gara)
  • Kururu Gradd
  • Misty Raven
  • I'm feeling like I forgot something

I also find it noteworthy to mention that Mega Garapon ended already.

I think that's all ö.ö
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Misty Raven was not re-released in mega Gara. It's Machina Kali you're thinking of.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Oh right! I confused them! Raven came in a Limited Gara a little while ago.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:34 pm

you mean weekly
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm

It was a weekly called Limited Gara so...

you're both right.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:10 pm

All I remember is that she came along with my destined, awesome, Sacred Bow ö.ö

Come to think of it: melfi HEART is a pretty common sight these days to. Just the other day I played a match and there were like 5 Melfi HEARTs in each team, /with a total of 20 or so participants).
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
All I remember is that she came along with my destined, awesome, Sacred Bow ö.ö

Come to think of it: melfi HEART is a pretty common sight these days to. Just the other day I played a match and there were like 5 Melfi HEARTs in each team, /with a total of 20 or so participants).

Well she has been in like 3-4 weeklies in the past month.
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Heart is gay, no excuses.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Even I have a Heart so yeah shit's been common

Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Dash Restrict (the latter got introduced with Seraph Crimrose SIGMA btw it prevents custom dashes)

Not exactly. All it does is prevent you from using ground-based dashes (hop/float dash/etc), and forces you to use the regular "juke to the side" dash.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:04 am

But aren't dashes in the air called Custom Air Dash? I always call them like that ö.ö
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Wow! Thanks for the primer, guys. That was awesome. does anyone have a comprehensive list of what'sin the angel coin shop now? Accessories, tickets, bots, parts, etc?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:52 pm

bots:
there's a LND version of crimrose sigma there. She has nerfed force on her weapons compared to the garapon version of her.

Accessories:
Slotless:
+1tec/+1fly
+2wlk/-1tgh
slotted:
+5hp/+1str
+5hp/+1tec

parts:
there's 2 ranged weapons: A triple shot, shell-based railgun-type weapon that is M-sized and usable on ART, LND, and AIR. There's also an S-sized water gatling that can refill it's ammo in the water.
There's a clone of cosmic cola and two replacements for pompoms.
There's a melee weapon that I have yet to try.

There's still the assault step and slide boost tickets, as well as the morning toast arena item.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Is the railgun weapon the "water parasol"?

What do you recommend I spend coins on?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Parasol is a Railgun, yes and it's uhzom! Some people seem to be really into the UC parts handed out by the Bikini NPCs, but I get these for collections sake, but Idk, after testing them I'd sy don't overdo it for them, like, ugh, they're nice UC content but that's it.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Hmm... that sounds awesome. How's the new gatling?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:16 pm

gatling has very low force.
the lily AMJs are probably the best AMJ for alpha airs that exists right now(for long-range build - for close range there is tierouge AMJ) but have very little ammo. If anything, I'd suggest picking up these.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:19 pm

What do they do?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:32 pm

They shoot 3 psygun bulets with 5 force each. Equippable on all types. They also look fancy. But as Winty said really low ammo for how they shoot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back, but with Questions   Back, but with Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Back, but with Questions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next