Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build

Go down 
+9
kyarashotgun
XiaoFu
BARILLIAN
Aurum_Sol
lReisenl
Nilla
Zwiebel Force
beccadmgirl
NeilSteel
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NeilSteel

Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build Empty
PostSubject: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:41 am

Can anyone help me with this one? It's my first time having a moe bot and lnd type.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 am

emm.... play it like a locked part moe lnd?

Like what are you looking for
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:24 pm

beccadmgirl wrote:
Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build PT9qjQ3

You may remove her AM and AMJ parts. I took off the AMJs right now, as I'm rather puzzeled myself and want to check her ZERO carts first. What I've seen/experienced so far:

I started with her ranged path which I will probably end-up with since a melee Tsuku w/ my shit connection would be a good reason to be banned in my eyes.

Te first cart "Crescent" enables her ranged path pretty much. The core gets an upgrade in force (11) and ammo (1000). This does look nice at first sight, but the shots suffer heavily from TGh reduction and unlike the befriending Meluc, she uses a proper amount of ammo, so it's still a rather low pool. I also want to add that it is sorta annoying how she uses multiple voice samples in a single clip.

The second time you chose Crescent, she will gain access to a sub weapon "Remote attack", the force is low and the range doesn't seem much further than her main, I also think it has heavy blind spots, but that might be just me. I'd avoid that cartridge.

The "Dragon Soul" cart enables some sort of barrier on her that is used as a main weapon and is supposed to give her the Hyper Armor effect, but somehow I never saw any CV buff in the buff on screen. The CD on this is very nice, compared to stuff like Ivis' Chain Guard.

And then there's that one cartridge that modifies her WonderBit "Lunar Radiance", if I remember correctly, it enables that laser thingy.

Talking about er WonderBit: the connection time is ass, I even tried balancing her TEC/STR (by euipping Ace of Hearts earrings) and it still connects so shortly. Maybe it's actually one of these bits that are based on time rather than TEC/STR balance (like Chivalry Shield bits). Her WB energy management sorta reminded me of Pepo's pumpkin meteor.

Walp, that's all of the help I can offer for now. Guess I will post more crappy advice after I looked into her other carts.

Oh and one more thing: please focus on battle! Union Wars aren't a proper place for eating dango!

Ah! So I finished looking into her melee path.

She basically gets the same upgrades except for what her core does: instead of using her orbs to shoot, her orbs will fly around counting as melee. The attack looks pretty nice and works as a pretty crazy stunlock. It's easy to hit multiple targets with it to.

In addition to her melee attack, she may also use "Moon Waltz" which increases the distance traveled with her teleport technique. The Moon Waltz can be chained into her melee.

The WB upgrade and Dragon Soul (I was blind about that CV symbol it's totally there) work exactly the same.

So yeah, gunner or melee attacker - it's pretty much your choice. The melee path probably takes more levels and tunings to really shine, but I guess that's obvious. I'll most likely go for the gunner path, to look more individual xD
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:12 pm

Remote attack is worth it. The ammo it comes with is good for the amount of situations you'll need it in. Also, do not let that force number dissuade you, you might be surprised.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:43 pm

Thanks Himmel for that extensive analysis of the moe. I don't have her myself so I can't comment on it. However, what you described doesn't contradict with what I've said. Yes arms can actually be removed... so what? unless you're planning to put a main/sub weapon am on her the removable parts only act as a convenient stat booster. The main focus will still be her built in weapon, like most of the locked part moe out there.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:38 pm

^Relic Orbs and Lunar Radiance are conversion parts. The built-ins are Dragon Soul and Moon Waltz. Feel free to calc a piercegun Mikoto Razz

Thanks for the tip about the remote attack btw. I didn't expect it to work as a farming weapon, it just seemed lackluster (maybe not with higher TEC?).
Back to top Go down
lReisenl
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
lReisenl

Male Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:56 am

Her WB seems to be shorter than the actual wonderbit gauge, so rmb to turn off your WB after the lazer ends to conserve "wonder gauge".
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:14 am

did the first or the second crescent card add the third bullet to the main weapon?
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:01 am

Spoiler:
Then go find a Lark Pit.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:54 am

Wow as much as the dumb peeps have used Tsukuyomi, no one actually knows the purpose of why her Wonderbit for her range path is the way it is?

GG FOLKS.
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:07 am

Pisslight stronk.
Back to top Go down
NeilSteel

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:42 am

Can anyone share a melee type guide?
Back to top Go down
NeilSteel

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:06 am

Should I tune High glad and Crimson Veil on mikoto?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:07 am

XiaoFu wrote:
Wow as much as the dumb peeps have used Tsukuyomi, no one actually knows the purpose of why her Wonderbit for her range path is the way it is?

GG FOLKS.
Sir, sir! I only found 2 WonderBits until now and they're both the same no matter if I use a warrior or a mage type! Please enlight us!

Aurum_Sol wrote:
did the first or the second crescent card add the third bullet to the main weapon?
The first Crescent cart adds this. I still consider taking MB just to see how these act while alphaing when used while moving to the side (not sure if that would even affect them with normal MBs short time frame lol).
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:37 pm

i doubt it would affect them in any way since they just spawn directly next to your lock on target anyways
Back to top Go down
NeilSteel

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
beccadmgirl wrote:
Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build PT9qjQ3

The WB upgrade and Dragon Soul (I was blind about that CV symbol it's totally there) work exactly the same.

what you you mean "work exactly the same? The way I understood what you said is that since Dragon Soul gives a Cveil, then while the WB Lunar is active it will also give Cveil?

------

Btw in my exp Dragon Soul is a bit useless? The duration of Cveil is meh and you cant use dragon soul and melee at the same time. Just adding up some info D:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Dragon Soul and Lunar Radiance are the same carts and work the same in each path unlike the Talisman upgrades for Kagura in example :O
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:03 pm

The Laser lasts a flat 3 second as long as your STR and TEC are at least 1. Having balanced stats does increase the bit timer, but it will be lost after it finishes.

Dragon Soul is terrible, you would be better off getting a guard cart/stun regain instead.

Crescent is pretty much a worse Chrotacs style Pierce Gun with 1 less force and slightly higher int. I think it homes a little though. Psuedo Pierce Gun Build or Alpha that has an unusually large amount of capacity to work with.

Full Moon is 40 STR, 36 WLK, 6x Capa, Broad, Assault Step, Bit Cart, Both Sword and Blast Guard or a Guard + Stun Regain, with Graps or Glads and rest in hp.
Back to top Go down
Richitt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Richitt

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:47 am

Wait, I was so sure after testing it that Mikoto's melee power increases from Tec.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:59 am

40STR:

Btw, just curious but will these conversion parts be reset if you junk the bot? If not then what will happen to the sub wp tunes on relic orb when you switch from melee->range?
Back to top Go down
Richitt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Richitt

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Ah, k thanks.
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Since conversion parts are interchangeable I would assume no.

Unsure. Pretty sure the tunes stay, but I can't remember if it was; Fake Stats, No Effect, or Affects though.
Back to top Go down
Richitt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Richitt

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Mmk, so with the new knowledge of it being STR, this is what I got for a build (melee build).

【Robot Name】
Mikoto

【Parts】
BD: Mikoto BD
 : Lunar Radiance(default)
 : Mikoto LG [Crimson Veil] [Crimson Veil] [High Run Beta]
 : Mikoto HD [High Power Beta] [EX High Power Beta] [EX High Power Beta]
  : Dango Hairstick [High Power Beta]
  : Berry Earrings [High Power Beta]
 : Pawnger BS [High Power Beta] [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta]
 : Mikoto AM [High Run Beta] [Power] [Power]
  : -
 : Mikoto AM [EX Great Power Beta] [High Run] [EX Great Power Alpha]
  : -
 : Lunar Radiance
 : Relic Orbs [Power] [Power] [Power]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 1285
CAPA: 1360
HP: 550
STR: 40
TEC: 2
WLK: 33
FLY: 2
TGH: 12

LEVEL: 12

【Cartridges】
Capacity +80×6
Sway
Broad Radar
Zero Cartridge×4

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×55
Fudara Cosmos×31
Midoro Cosmos×12
Yoguru Cosmos×5
Blue Chip×105
Green Chip×85
Rainbow Chip×20
Power Amp×85
Engine Shaft×33
Physical Stone×100
Strike Metal×18
Shock Graphite×29
Snail Liquid×23
Hard Plate×100
Miracle Ammonite×20
Shining Feather×20
Handa Cosmos×1
Generic Element×58
Superior Element×16
Power Element×50

Suggestions?

I have a lot of extra cap, and I dunno what to do with it. Unless tuning stuff on the relic orbs counts for the melee combo? (Wasn't sure how that works, since the relic orbs are both the ranged attack and the melee).
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:50 pm

lots of capa? easy. Add 2 handy magnum for handholds and more slot, change your power tune into beast tune, and since you have extra slots from handy magnum you can divide up your high power tune into 2x beast tune etc etc...

And you said she has too much capa ehh?:

Quick question, do you have any better bs to replace pawnger?

Last edited by beccadmgirl on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richitt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Richitt

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:55 pm

beccadmgirl wrote:
lots of capa? easy. Add 2 handy magnum for handholds and more slot, change your power tune into beast tune, and since you have extra slots from handy magnum you can divide up your high power tune into 2x beast tune etc etc...

(Will edit this later to post the build)

Quick question, do you have any better bs to replace pawnger?

Don't have a lot.

By good, what should I be looking for in terms of stats/cap costs?

Also, is it worth tuning the Relic orbs for slows or something, or does that not affect her melee combo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build   Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsukuyomi Mikoto Build
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next