Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nemlim Alucard help.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 612

Nemlim Alucard help. Empty
PostSubject: Nemlim Alucard help.   Nemlim Alucard help. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:40 pm

so i was wondering since she has a charge type of main weapon if tunning str will increase the size of the bats by any chance? i feel they either have very bad homming or are too small to even hit a target :/. so i was just curious if i should tune str or tec as normal. and any guides for her would be nice too ^-^ i would like to be able to use her since she looks like she should have some potential.
Back to top Go down
Richitt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Richitt

PostSubject: Re: Nemlim Alucard help.   Nemlim Alucard help. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Disclaimer : I still = noob.
From experience after frustratingly trying to make her work, her charge bats spread out too awkwardly, and makes it too inconsistent to hit (even when I stand right in front of them).

Charging didn't seem to increase the size to me (but it might, not sure). It does increase the amount of bats released, but I'm pretty sure you knew that already. The bats have very little to no homing (pretty sure none).

Charging the bat also sometimes has this weird delay, where even when you let go it doesn't fire, which is quite irritating.

The counterbat is easier to "activate" than mellow's counter in some cases (since all you do is hit it and wait for them to hit you, not dash around trying to hit the melee attacks), but it's much weaker since it doesn't knock the opponents up, and they can just keep going with their combo.

Her bats scale off of tec, pretty sure.

Edit: Oh. I have no clue if tuning STR would increase the size. It'd be really broken if it did.. but now i wanna try it.

I had some kind of success just going hopper with it, but still, it's.. not as good as mellow.

Last edited by Richitt on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Nemlim Alucard help.   Nemlim Alucard help. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:30 pm

dont do it lol,honestly she maybe be the worst nemlim her weapon has no range to it so u wont hit unless your in there face.its also a chargeing weapon so u cant get shots off fast,uhm what else its bat charge is stationary so u cant ram peaple with it :/.
Back to top Go down
Richitt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Richitt

PostSubject: Re: Nemlim Alucard help.   Nemlim Alucard help. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:33 pm

;)OwneD) wrote:
dont do it lol,honestly she maybe be the worst nemlim her weapon has no range to it so u wont hit unless your in there face.its also a chargeing weapon so u cant get shots off fast,uhm what else its bat charge is stationary so u cant ram peaple with it :/.
Well, from my experience, it's MUCH easier to hit from afar, than from up close. It's like when I'm close, the bats just... spread out away, just barely missing the person, but from far away (mid range), it's much easier to hit.
Back to top Go down
kyosuke
kyosuke

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Nemlim Alucard help.   Nemlim Alucard help. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:07 am

I have just done some experiments about her str, at 7 str and 20 str, I didn't see any change in the bat size, but this is just my own view
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nemlim Alucard help.   Nemlim Alucard help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nemlim Alucard help.
Page 1 of 1