Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience...

Go down 
+21
Alathon
ppxeno
beccadmgirl
sparhawk254
Richitt
necrodrakath
Astral_Dono
Axanael
kyarashotgun
rei_hunter
TrieDaEsprit
NovaZero
Kuzuha
Winty
Aurum_Sol
Yokura
ngelicdark
Relict?
Trill
Gawain
Zarkard
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience...   The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:07 pm

well... there's combi dagger mod for haku, double beam machinegun, and the bikinis. Other than that you can try piercegun build with old ivis.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience...   The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Zarkard wrote:
I accidentally charged RT for my main account and got 2 Sylvia AX and 1 Eve, that's why I am
playing that seriously. And to get back in skill, I need some valuable victims to prey on, not
some AI or weak players. And, I completely suck at tune ups, it's hard for me to even move
as fast as the Art units, so I guess I'll just solo Berzelius for about 200 times or so. With enough
luck, I can finally tune my units to be fast enough to chase people, though I rarely have luck.
>randomly opened this thread
>saw this
kimout
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience...   The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:38 pm

sparhawk254 wrote:
Anyone can tell me if Summer Gara is worth trolling rolling?
>worth trolling
>worth trolling
>worth
>trolling

yeah i'm out too
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience...   The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:00 pm

sparhawk254 wrote:
Anyone can tell me if Summer Gara is worth trolling rolling?
Yes and no. Some of the prizes are really nice to have, but the most of them are utterly outdated. Summer Gara Should be DX Gara 3 by now, but CS is dumb :S
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience...   The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:22 am

> I accidentally charged RT into my account and rolled 2 Skillvyas and EvezaWhore.

Oh boy.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience...   The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:05 am

rei_hunter wrote:
> I accidentally charged RT into my account and rolled 2 Skillvyas and EvezaWhore.

Oh boy.
whut, cbjp?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience...   The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:23 am

naw his other post on page 2.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
GN-Princess
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience...   The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:41 pm

Junk ur ivis and enjoy your new one of the top tier bots nowadays, soon you'll realize that you jave the potential of being an over powered player.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience...   The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:08 am

GN-Princess wrote:
Junk ur ivis and enjoy your new one of the top tier bots nowadays, soon you'll realize that you jave the potential of being an over powered player.
If you're going to necro a thread to give someone advice, at least give them some advice that doesn't make you sound like a bad person, AKA a shitter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience...   The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'Comeback' players of Cosmic Break's poor gameplay experience...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2