Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your favorite quotes

Go down 
+109
g-nome
Alathon
Feign
Sakura1
Samui
reVelske
298812kl2
Valkyrie
Akhenderson
EXNova
Thranduil
Hadasy
Mie
Aoko
Miko Miko Spark
Hyoka
thehellamireading
NoizeGT
Ariyushi
Accidentally
Satoshi
Gerrion
SirOni
KidGlitch
Aurum_Sol
Shance
Silvraph
beccadmgirl
dsp
UncleBobbie
AnTi90d
God is a Cat Girl
Toilet-Flusher
colfenor1337
mogimus
Croodle
Shai
Durian
aosepsa
Axanael
Steffan
KoumakanScarlet
Domo_Yuuki
Moghul
WiFi
Segawa
Leeny
Stickboy
Richitt
Electric
Phantomhive
Strykerr
Alpherior
Kuzuha
Ezvir
+RedCobra+
XiaoFu
.nyappy.
Wah~Sugoi
WarioEAG
MagicPotatoplz
reaper64
Koiro
Trill
ziix
Suguri
Nineball
blead
JadeCicada
DavidRain
MONSTER
SilverySil
ppxeno
Zwiebel Force
milk
resireth
Leriel
Aria
Reg3e
ISolo
Seraphcrim
fggt
Magna.Zero
kyarashotgun
nzlk
Midreus
Tickle
mechaRev
Yokura
Kobrakai
Kurt
Tuskin
LS3
NecroWing
Nilla
exoakutsu
Sladezero
zerocl
Rukoto
That_Wiesel_Guy
Turkeysaur
Astral_Dono
continue
Relict?
Adius
Ryuuichiro
Winty
necrodrakath
113 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:26 am

beccadmgirl wrote:
Did I just see an emo kid losing an argument there?

For god sakes Moghul you've been whining and complaining and having constant arguments with people on here for the past few weeks with little to no ground to actually stand on. Its starting to get irritating
If you like to play the way you play now, go for it. nobody here can tell you what to do. fag 24/7 if that pleases you.

What we're ranting about now is how easy and brainless cb has made the game these days, and also how a majority of player base just slaps cb with their (parents) credit card, get something faggy, and then hurdurrr the arena trying to prove they're good when they actually know jackshit. If you try to jump onto those rants you really doesn't have much ground to stand on if you're one of the people we're ranting about.
perhaps there was a misunderstanding. there's a difference between spending daddy's money to get broken shit and pretend you're good and being a randie casual that prefers novelty over efficiency so you do offers and get lucky once a month, the latter of which is me.
>being a casual doesn't equate to not knowing what's what or not planning to make builds when you do have time.

guess what the casual players do in the old days? Skinning. Making build and testing them out is part of the fun and one of the reason I played CB originally. If all you want to play the game is to hackslash through waves with prebuild stuff, really this game aint for you. Try dynasty warrior or something
again, i change parts, make builds but i rarely finish them. for example, i made a thread about the possibility of combining gwyain with bMS. i made a viable build in the calc, i gathered up the parts and then i stopped. it had been a while before i got all the carts i needed and i was comfortable with what it was at the point. and i saw no further need to keep at it. you can say i was bored with it. yes, you are right that i will never be competitive level but i don't care... then I rolled gara and got a landoss and i made it into an alpha hopper. again, no tunes because it's just... meh. it's not spectacular.

so what i'm gonna do next is wait for new years gara, roll that, see what i get, calc a build, show it to you guys, improve it and if it's worth it, i'll finish it. if not, i'll roll the next gara.

why? because to me novelty beats the end result. whether that is bad or not is not up to you to decide. i'm not judging you for finishing builds, if i had nothing else to do, i would too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:08 am

Moghul wrote:
because to me novelty beats the end result
Hard to accept from the MUST HAVE 40TEC guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:17 pm

This game needs better PvE scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Krayola wrote:
Moghul wrote:

not must have. i was advocating why get 20 tec with 35% tunes when you can get near 40 with 45% tunes.

anyway, if the guardians are coming, do you reckon they will be 1 for each faction? like lios for brd and such? I hope not, icy looks interesting and so does dracken, somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Moghul wrote:
Krayola wrote:
Moghul wrote:

not must have. i was advocating why get 20 tec with 35% tunes when you can get near 40 with 45% tunes.

anyway, if the guardians are coming, do you reckon they will be 1 for each faction? like lios for brd and such? I hope not, icy looks interesting and so does dracken, somewhat.
Definitely won't be, I don't think they can union restrict parts. But IF they do, I already have Dracken so I'd be screwed over from the start.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Of course they won't. CS is gay but not that gay.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:43 pm

fair enough
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Shai wrote:
Of course they won't. CS is gay but not that gay.

Famous last words.
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Getting Dracken needs to be your absolute number one priority.

Moghul, I'm in a not shit mood for once. If you want help not sucking, ask me.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:29 pm

asdfshirt wrote:
Getting Dracken needs to be your absolute number one priority. will do

Moghul, I'm in a not shit mood for once. If you want help not sucking, ask me.is it ok if i am shit, though? i don't see a problem with it
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Being shit at something isn't a big deal until you start acting like you know better than others.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:59 pm

i guess that was an attempted burn or something?

are you trying to start shit again?

just because i lack gear (due to personal choice or not) doesn't mean i don't have basic logic and/or strategy.

i've never claimed things like this bot should be PRECISELY this, i've always acclaimed people who come up with better builds (if that's what you're referring to). and as to your leroy jenkins strategy, it's still stupid. get over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:08 pm

That was quick.
Back to top Go down
SirOni
Newcomer
Newcomer
SirOni

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:18 pm

asdfshirt wrote:
Being shit at something isn't a big deal until you start acting like you know better than others.
that quote apply to 70% of CB nowadays...
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:20 pm

It isn't an attempt at a personal burn. You're like a TF2 player claiming that pyrosharks are OP.

You complain about how you never have the materials to tune anything, and how you don't have slot prots, etc etc.

Stupid shit like that.

You yourself have admitted that you constantly drop builds.

Quote :
again, i change parts, make builds but i rarely finish them.

You yourself KNOW that you don't have the will to finish what you start. You make many builds, but you never finish, let alone start them.

It's cool if you make builds that you never finish, because a lot of people do that. I do it too.

The problem comes in when you yourself choose to put in the minimally viable amount of effort and then complain about getting a shit end result.

Moghul wrote:
can you blame me or anyone who pot-shots the garapon rather than building from the ground up?

can you blame us when it's so much easier to get lucky once a month and score 6k with something new and exciting rather than spending weeks to build something to decency only to be already bored with it by the time it's complete?

not everyone has time
not everyone has money
few people have both
those that do, have very little else

don't judge me.

I've worked on potentially shittier builds than things like a BMS Gwyain or an alpha striking Landoss, where the only thing driving me forward was the mere concept that I like those units as a character.

So yes, I completely and entirely blame you for your failures. Your bad performance is not a fault of my own. If you want to stop sucking, then you should start with putting your best foot forward.

It's time to stop putting yourself down.

Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 5YFKh
Back to top Go down
SirOni
Newcomer
Newcomer
SirOni

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:24 pm

why are you still feeding dat flamewar(and the troll)?we are getting out of the original subject of the topic. anyway my favorite quote was made by GOD  Desu in 2010 CB en open beta days:

''i have hot coffee in my pants''(i think it's hot milk)
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:28 pm

I'm feeding a "troll" by trying to help him.

Whatever floats your boat.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:30 pm

You guys are both right. You know what else both of you can do? Make up and hugs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:31 pm

I have nothing against him.
Back to top Go down
SirOni
Newcomer
Newcomer
SirOni

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:33 pm

asdfshirt wrote:
I'm feeding a "troll" by trying to help him.

Whatever floats your boat.

your soul is good...my sides got dunked now.
but i get the felling that not everyone want help,just attention.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:51 am

asdfshirt wrote:
It isn't an attempt at a personal burn. You're like a TF2 player claiming that pyrosharks are OP. i do not understand the reference

You complain about how you never have the materials to tune anything, and how you don't have slot prots, etc etc.mats i have. plenty. (except RC) slot prots on the other hand, not so much

Stupid shit like that.it's not stupid when a slot prot is 60 rt. -this is where you come in with the "there was a promotion" argument. i did buy them then. four of them. all died in 4 tunes-

You yourself have admitted that you constantly drop builds.drop them after i've played them

Quote :
again, i change parts, make builds but i rarely finish them.

You yourself KNOW that you don't have the will to finish what you start. You make many builds, but you never finish, let alone start them. whut? i start all of my builds. i test all of my builds. i play them. i just don't finish 80% of them

It's cool if you make builds that you never finish, because a lot of people do that. I do it too. that is what i do

The problem comes in when you yourself choose to put in the minimally viable amount of effort and then complain about getting a shit end result. i have never done so. if you play with me long enough, you'll notice i compliment people who kill me nicely. i'll compliment winberrls for dragging me right, i'll compliment railgun users and i'll rage at shitty kills. but i think you mean i'm saying i drop builds that are unsatisfactory without tunes. the "pass or fail" to be finished line is pretty low. it needs to have some decent stats, it needs to fit my play style and it needs to not have an over-abundance of features. i always trip on them.

Moghul wrote:
can you blame me or anyone who pot-shots the garapon rather than building from the ground up?

can you blame us when it's so much easier to get lucky once a month and score 6k with something new and exciting rather than spending weeks to build something to decency only to be already bored with it by the time it's complete?

not everyone has time
not everyone has money
few people have both
those that do, have very little else

don't judge me.

I've worked on potentially shittier builds than things like a BMS Gwyain or an alpha striking Landoss, where the only thing driving me forward was the mere concept that I like those units as a character. those were the two latest of my builds and they came to mind first. i'm not trying to get good or something which is why i'll pass on your zs build but if i do find a unit fun and worth tuning, i'll do it. and again, it's more about novelty. i have alphas and i have hoppers so a hopper alpha is kinda meh. which is why if the landoss is tough to tune, i won't do it. latest example of a thing i found fun and built is bikini monica gold. yes, it's moetrash but i really liked her spike and the travel on it. it really was interesting. so i made it. it's finished.

So yes, I completely and entirely blame you for your failures. Your bad performance is not a fault of my own. If you want to stop sucking, then you should start with putting your best foot forward.i do not want to stop sucking because i simply do not suck. i am perfectly mediocre which is more than fine by me. i just wanna be entertained.

It's time to stop putting yourself down.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

guys neither of us have anything against eachother, we're debating a little more liberally.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:46 am

kIRA as usual:
Back to top Go down
Steffan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Steffan

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:37 pm

>it's not stupid when a slot prot is 60 rt.

Alpha prots are 30 rt. Omegas are a luxury. I don't care that you called this, roll ticket 2 for slots and buy eris.

>it needs to have some decent stats
tuning :|

>those were the two latest of my builds and they came to mind first.

I'm saying they're better than half the shit I tend to build.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Tuning's a hurrd, durr.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:45 pm

asdfshirt wrote:
>it's not stupid when a slot prot is 60 rt.

Alpha prots are 30 rt ew no thanks.. Omegas are a luxury. I don't care that you called this, roll ticket 2 for slots and buy eris.

>it needs to have some decent stats
tuning :| if tuning is the problem how can it be a solution? i am really sick right now and don't feel like explaining anything to you but if their stats are shit i have to tune more. if their stats are decent i have to tune less and i'll do it.

>those were the two latest of my builds and they came to mind first.

I'm saying they're better than half the shit I tend to build.k

Shance wrote:
Tuning's a hurrd, durr.

unless you have something intelligent to say, nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your favorite quotes   Post your favorite quotes - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your favorite quotes
Page 16 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next