Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes

Go down 
+8
UncleBobbie
zerocl
DarkChuky
JadeCicada
Axanael
beccadmgirl
Suguri
Hinanawi_Tenshi
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes Empty
PostSubject: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:57 am

Routes:
BERZ: RRBBB
FRAC: BBBBB
HAKU: RRRBB
CS: BRRRR

Hey guys, Sorry if this is out of place in anyway. Anywho, I am always very grateful to those that took their time and help map out the areas for the battle planets and want to help a little too.

So I decide to take some screenshots of both the location of the gate you have to go through and treasures that way for those who didn't know or always get lost can find it easy. Also it might help those who run it the first time of the week.

I would also be grateful if I can get some help and have some other people map out the other battle planet areas too. Just a screenshot with the map out alongside the treasure and gate is all you need.

I take no credit in finding the path however since it was from the good people that took their time and to search the area and mapped it out(and told me after I kept constantly bugging them)

If this is a bother however, like if I'm on the wrong forum or just bothering anybody I apologize in advance. I would post this in the normal CBforum but it's still dead as of 4-25

Happy questing! (^^)/
----
Haku's Path:

Red, Red, Red, Blue, Blue

Area 2
Spoiler:

Area 5
Spoiler:

Area 8
Spoiler:

Area 11
Spoiler:

Area 13
Spoiler:
----

Last edited by Hinanawi_Tenshi on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:23 am

This is out of date already as the routes reset with each patch (which the 4/26 emergency maintenances had). The new route is BBRBB.
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:26 am

No, this is the right 1. I just went through it a few minutes ago(barely an hour ago unless the maintenances just happen 20 minutes ago)

*Edit

Checked it once again and was able to get all treasures. It's correct.

----
Berz:

Red, Red, Blue, Blue, Blue

Area 2
Spoiler:

Area 5
Spoiler:

Area 7
Spoiler:

Area 9
Spoiler:

Area 12
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:43 am

Frac:

Blue, Blue, Blue, Blue, Blue

Area 1
Spoiler:

Area 3
Spoiler:

Area 6
Spoiler:

Area 9
Spoiler:

Area 12
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:05 am

NUUUU the flapjack got magically healed >.<
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:26 am

beccadmgirl wrote:
NUUUU the flapjack got magically healed >.<

They were taken at different time. But don't worry, I'm getting killed over here at CS.

---
*Note: C.S' path is strange compare to the others(if you're used to the normal order of the treasures) since you'll get sky first before flame. However, it could have always been like this but I do not really know since I hardly do CS.
Don't worry, it's all the same.

C.S:
Blue, Red, Red, Red, Red

Area 1
Spoiler:

Area 4
Spoiler:

Area 8
Spoiler:

Area 11
Spoiler:

Area 14
Spoiler:
--

And with that, that should be the last of the battle planet maps. Please do spread the routes around so everyone will have the knowledge and be able to quest.

I hope I that I helped just a little and HAPPY QUESTING

Last edited by Hinanawi_Tenshi on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:37 am

You realize you can get the treasures regardless of what path you take, it's just the "path" everyone refers to is the most efficient path that requires the least effort to get the treasures right?
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:51 am

Solo_Ace wrote:
You realize you can get the treasures regardless of what path you take, it's just the "path" everyone refers to is the most efficient path that requires the least effort to get the treasures right?

I know. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm just trying to give a little hand, that's all.

For those running solo or with 2 people it's better to run a path straight to the boss getting all the Treasures at once rather then getting only 1 or 3 or having to send your entire team to different areas and most of your time searching.

Last edited by Hinanawi_Tenshi on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:52 am

Solo_Ace wrote:

No that's not true. The path shown here, as well as ones that are displayed in the ground area (thanks people with noticeboards Very Happy ) are the exact routes required to obtain all 5 treasure in one trip (solo). If you take a random route, for sure you'll miss at least 1 treasure.

Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
But don't worry, I'm getting killed over here at CS.
Yeah, i feel your pain. those sturbangers and whatever shoots those rockets hurt for what they're worth, and the terrain is your enemy itself.... I probably wouldn't do any C.S unless the tune-up campaign is on that require to do the sugoi experiment to get the cube.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:58 am

tfw people really dont realize it doesnt matter which gates you take as long as you get 1 treasure in every area
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:03 pm

Looking forward for you to prove your theory
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
tfw people really dont realize it doesnt matter which gates you take as long as you get 1 treasure in every area

Having a certain path helps since you only need to remember about 5 areas and gates rather then all 14. The boss quests are about grabbing the treasures and running to the ark as fast as possible so you have more time at the boss anyway.

*Edit
FINALLY FOUND IT!! PHEW!!! Damn you C.S and your crazy missle bots

Last edited by Hinanawi_Tenshi on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:18 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:

Not entirely. It's not about efficiency of effort to grab treasures. The main paths that are mapped and published are generally of the basic Ocean->Wind->Flame->Sky->Soil order. This is because every time the order is randomized, there is at least one guaranteed route that provides this order of treasures and thus allows for 3* to be accessed. Outside of this route, the rest are randomized, which can mean anything from multiple matching routes (this week's Haku has two, for example) to there being only a single possible instance of a particular treasure (I hate it when there's only one Flame).

The main reasons most people just adhere to the "main" route is convenience for memory and research. The majority of running is disorganized groups of random players - and having a single, definitive, guaranteed route is a lot easier to convey to this misty cloud of entities. It enables any random player to run on their own, or join any existing run, without having much concern - the plan is simple and everyone is following the same set of instructions. It's easy to remember when everyone has to remember the same thing. And it's easy to do the research since the order is predictable, meaning any room that doesn't follow the order can be ignored - nevermind that a repeat treasure doesn't actually tell you which one it is like in Arcantus.

It's not that the gates don't matter, it's that the order of treasures collected doesn't matter, which is still influenced by gate choice. Since the possibility of getting the right 5 treasures isn't guaranteed outside of one particular route, and a single repeat treasure is enough to condemn the entire prospect, it's simplest for people to adhere to that main route. Or alternate variants that happen, in whatever order. It's possible for more paths but why risk messing up when we can just have a path we know to work?

Last edited by JadeCicada on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra i in 'efficiency', oops~)
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:

Sometimes there are 2 or 3 routes...

but no all routes gives you the 5 Treasures, I guess all them gives you 3 Treasures.
(for sure, if you play in groups, that increase the probability of getting all them if all you go to different routes)

But no man, no all routes gives you all the 5 treasures.
Sometimes Teams have 1 or 2 treasure hunters, ppl that will get all the treasures, and 1 to 3 Rushers that will get into the Final Area waiting for all the treasures to be collected. This is fucking awesome when the 2 Hunters can get the 5 treasures in the first 3 gates (2 different routes) and the rusher will be in the final area when they get the last treasure, that are the fastest runs ever. When the hunters reach the last, the boss could be very close to be killed. (Berz < 5 minutes)
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Thanks for your effort
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:04 am

JadeCicada wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:

Not entirely. It's not about efficiency of effort to grab treasures. The main paths that are mapped and published are generally of the basic Ocean->Wind->Flame->Sky->Soil order. This is because every time the order is randomized, there is at least one guaranteed route that provides this order of treasures and thus allows for 3* to be accessed. Outside of this route, the rest are randomized, which can mean anything from multiple matching routes (this week's Haku has two, for example) to there being only a single possible instance of a particular treasure (I hate it when there's only one Flame).

The main reasons most people just adhere to the "main" route is convenience for memory and research. The majority of running is disorganized groups of random players - and having a single, definitive, guaranteed route is a lot easier to convey to this misty cloud of entities. It enables any random player to run on their own, or join any existing run, without having much concern - the plan is simple and everyone is following the same set of instructions. It's easy to remember when everyone has to remember the same thing. And it's easy to do the research since the order is predictable, meaning any room that doesn't follow the order can be ignored - nevermind that a repeat treasure doesn't actually tell you which one it is like in Arcantus.

It's not that the gates don't matter, it's that the order of treasures collected doesn't matter, which is still influenced by gate choice. Since the possibility of getting the right 5 treasures isn't guaranteed outside of one particular route, and a single repeat treasure is enough to condemn the entire prospect, it's simplest for people to adhere to that main route. Or alternate variants that happen, in whatever order. It's possible for more paths but why risk messing up when we can just have a path we know to work?

Jade pretty much explained everything right away. You can always search viable routes (if avainable) that would cost less time, but a route that may take longer while soloing will most likely take less time when random players join up and do that route, each helping by getting different treasures. Giving information to enable teamwork is, due to this, important.

To the OP: i thank you for your help in giving everyone such info. I would advise, if you have time and disposition, to make a thread in the Guide section in which you (or others that would also want to help ) could place the routes for the various quests.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:46 am

thanks for the routes~
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
dotdotbean
dotdotbean

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:57 am

Tfw Yolo_Ace didn't know that not all routes gives the required 5 treasures.

The reason why there are "BBRRR" or "RRBRR" routes is because those are the routes that gives all treasures.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:01 pm

ty so so much. I lack the insider's treatment for these paths now that clan is inactive ._. ty again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes   4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes Empty

Back to top Go down

4-26-2013 Battle Planet Bastagant Area Map & Routes
Page 1 of 1