Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japanese names of robots

Go down 
+12
Koiro
DarkChuky
Relict?
Akhenderson
zerocl
kyarashotgun
UncleBobbie
rei_hunter
Tuskin
BARILLIAN
Thranduil
kissofthehell
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kissofthehell
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Japanese names of robots Empty
PostSubject: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Is there site that has both the english and japanese names so i can look for skins in the jp forums? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Or you could take it as an opportunity to learn a new and exciting language!
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:04 pm

If by "a new and exciting language" you mean katakana, then sure.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Most bots have their name in katakana (something people in cben also do for some childish reason) so you only need to look up the characters and search the place.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:37 am

you could try the JP Calc. First place to go for robot names.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:05 am

Tuskin wrote:
Most bots have their name in katakana (something people in cben also do for some childish reason)

I don't do this, but I don't see how this is childish.
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 am

Tuskin wrote:
Most bots have their name in katakana (something people in cben also do for some childish reason) so you only need to look up the characters and search the place.

I do kanji.

Am I childish.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:02 pm

Because most of the time when they write in jap they also use katakana...for english words. Who are they trying to impress?
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Well, in my case all the thing I see is:

ロロロロロロロロ

:V
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Tuskin wrote:
Because most of the time when they write in jap they also use katakana...for english words. Who are they trying to impress?

I don't think they're trying to impress anybody. Maybe they just like writing katakana because they like to show they're into Japanese language / culture / etc.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:25 pm

UncleBobbie wrote:
Tuskin wrote:

I don't think they're trying to impress anybody. Maybe they just like writing katakana because they like to show they're into Japanese language / culture / etc.
And then you find those people who mistake "ツ" and "シ" and it gets really awkward for the one who actually knows what they were trying to write.
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Akhenderson wrote:

And then you find those people who mistake "ツ" and "シ" and it gets really awkward for the one who actually knows what they were trying to write.

That's like mixing up p and q.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Thranduil wrote:
Akhenderson wrote:

That's like mixing up p and q.

That is puite the qroblem.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Tuskin wrote:

It will be childish if they just do that cause they believe they are otakus (sure, outisde of japan you are so fucking otaku) or they love Naruto....

It wouldn't be childish if its because culture or education purposes (for real, not just to read manga....)

95% of CB players are child cry babies...
3% are Freakies without life
0.99% are USA residents, so no brain and they will never be able to learn a foreign language
0.01% is me... super Chuky! xD!
0.01% are active ppls
0.98% don't know a shit a bout maths, then they will not notice that this % doesn't match 100% xD
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:46 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Tuskin wrote:

It will be childish if they just do that cause they believe they are otakus (sure, outisde of japan you are so fucking otaku) or they love Naruto....

It wouldn't be childish if its because culture or education purposes (for real, not just to read manga....)

0.99% are USA residents, so no brain and they will never be able to learn a foreign language
0.01% are active ppls
0.98% don't know a shit a bout maths, then they will not notice that this % doesn't match 100% xD
How the fuck did you even bring any of this shit up? This thread is not at all what this is about. Go home Chinky and stay there.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
Tuskin wrote:

0.01% are active ppls
How the fuck did you even bring any of this shit up? This thread is not at all what this is about. Go home Chinky and stay there.

ok found the last 0.01% people that doesn't know hot to read or tunneling issues...

Title of the thread: something about japanese
Comments from the comu: katakana names of the robots in japa, people talking about learning a foreing lenguages... If that is not a source of my post. then sorry I will not teach you, live with your ow brain.

Oh, want to add..
When I play in my XP machine, all that is not romantic alphabet show as squares... in Win7 all shot in with the right font... not sure when did I install the oriental fonts in my Win7 machines. If in your machine you can't see the words is just cause you are missing that font.

Last edited by DarkChuky on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:50 pm

please stop posting while you're drunk or high
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:53 pm

zerocl wrote:

well it was kind of a trap.. and found some victims xD!!!
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:02 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
zerocl wrote:

well it was kind of a trap.. and found some victims xD!!!

>posts stupid shit
>gets raped logically
>claims it's all a joke xD :"D

God, you're almost as bad as M.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:08 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
taco xd
please dude just stop
I swear you're giving the few of us a bad name
no, just
no
Japanese names of robots Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:09 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

0.01% are active ppls

ok found the last 0.01% people that doesn't know hot to read or tunneling issues...

Comments from the comu: katakana names of the robots in japa, people talking about learning a foreing lenguages... If that is not a source of my post. then sorry I will not teach you, live with your ow brain.

Oh, want to add..
When I play in my XP machine, all that is not romantic alphabet show as squares... in Win7 all shot in with the right font... not sure when did I install the oriental fonts in my Win7 machines. If in your machine you can't see the words is just cause you are missing that font.
>95% of CB players are child cry babies...
>3% are Freakies without life
>0.99% are USA residents, so no brain and they will never be able to learn a foreign language
>0.01% is me... super Chuky! xD!
>0.01% are active ppls
>0.98% don't know a shit a bout maths, then they will not notice that this % doesn't match 100% xD
Mind explaining to me what THIS has to do with anything then? And what you posted relplying to Tuskin's comment sounds like it has nothing to do with anything, just some rant.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:15 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
romantic alphabet
mfw #em3.5
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

Oh, want to add..
>0.99% are USA residents, so no brain and they will never be able to learn a foreign language
>0.01% are active ppls
>0.98% don't know a shit a bout maths, then they will not notice that this % doesn't match 100% xD
Mind explaining to me what THIS has to do with anything then? And what you posted relplying to Tuskin's comment sounds like it has nothing to do with anything, just some rant.

did you have and out of memory exception then you couldn't read all the post?

this is the answer for his comment:
Quote :

then I also add comments about CB commu... but well I saw some of the answer after my post and didn't see anything smart...

Dane, did you forgot how to quote? I see your paraplegic hand substituted like 100dres of char but just Taco xD! u hungy?

Relict?, what the **** is M. did your brain just freeze and you can't finish your words? in fact.. no idea about your full post

Quote :

>posts stupid shit
>gets raped logically

can you proof why that post is stupid?
can you proof the logic rape?

DaneDroid wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
romantic alphabet
mfw #em3.5

xD an extra T... is romanic... also include anglo for English
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:12 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

Oh, want to add..
>0.01% are active ppls

did you have and out of memory exception then you couldn't read all the post?

this is the answer for his comment:
Quote :

then I also add comments about CB commu... but well I saw some of the answer after my post and didn't see anything smart...

Dane, did you forgot how to quote? I see your paraplegic hand substituted like 100dres of char but just Taco xD! u hungy?

Relict?, what the **** is M. did your brain just freeze and you can't finish your words? in fact.. no idea about your full post

Quote :

>posts stupid shit
>gets raped logically

can you proof why that post is stupid?
can you proof the logic rape?

DaneDroid wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
romantic alphabet
mfw #em3.5

xD an extra T... is romanic... also include anglo for English
Are you an idiot, or are you just blind? You're not answering my question.

>0.01% are active ppls

What does THIS have to do with the thread? And furthermore, I saw what you said, but you have failed to see what I said.

If you're a computers expert or whatever you are, at least act like it, because you act like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Poor OP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese names of robots   Japanese names of robots Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese names of robots
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next