Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?

Go down 
+5
Ryuuichiro
exoakutsu
Suguri
Relict?
Incendium
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? Empty
PostSubject: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:24 pm

I want to use bust fire bit with breaker but not sure which core to use
-Prefer L or M core to use better shotgun
-Asura AMJ or Greinaut AM, which more efficient?
-Best to come from shop since all my rt come from offer so i cant roll gara often
-Not going to tune it
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:35 pm

SUPs can't use Asura AMJ farao

Go with Aquila and 4x Custom Shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Paraboroid/Cyberoid work well. For breaking you could also try Greinaut for repulsion fields to keep melees off you.
Supports can't use Asura AMJs.
You're going to want to force tune shotguns/+1 tec tune at least or your damage can potentially round down to 0s on a PS.
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:38 pm

You can also use lupette arms joints i believe on sups. Also, make sure your using the grienaut generating field one and not the one shooting small fields.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 pm

exoakutsu wrote:
You can also use lupette arms joints i believe on sups. Also, make sure your using the grienaut generating field one and not the one shooting small fields.
You can't.
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:52 pm

I already have a breaker Aquila. This one is for breaker + bust fire bit.
I guess will try Greinaut, I already have it core from shop
Weapon tune i can do, it stat tune that I need mat for other bot
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Suguri wrote:
exoakutsu wrote:
You can't.

Okay, just checked, yeah you cant put them on sups, srry. Forever Lupette stuck in main garage looking cute but having no other purpose other than giving her arm joints to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:11 pm

exoakutsu wrote:
Suguri wrote:
exoakutsu wrote:
You can't.

Okay, just checked, yeah you cant put them on sups, srry. Forever Lupette stuck in main garage looking cute but having no other purpose other than giving her arm joints to someone else.

Like armless Winberryl.

Like legless Connie who had surgery to be outfitted with some crappy Victory LG.

Katawa Break.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Parabroid core + 2x greinaut AMs + elme S head (or A.Maid, the one that has the main weapon on it) + 2x CSG + ace braver LGs = profit

This is what I have at least.
40 tec, 16 WLK breaks berz in minutes solo (paired of course with a level 5 scrub Gwyain)
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:14 am

you can make a breaker aquilla out of 2EIWs, and 2 Force Shotties. Berz and Frac would cry.

(Though you can also use 2 Blasters for Frac since they go farther than regular shotties)

Anyways, for support.

Bugscait works. his lots of Capa, + 2x CSGs (with 1 Force + +1 TEC Upgrade) should work well with Burst Fire Bit.

also, scrub gwyain. lolz. why not aquilla?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:37 am

^ scrub gwyain because untuned, and too poor to afford Asura AMJs #em3
I have an aquila, too, but I'm still levelling Gwyain to test who of the two is better... Gwyain seems to have more capa overall, plus higher TGH to prevent stacking of damage... but I'm not totally sure yet since I don't ha much time to play anymore
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:47 am

Everyone forget abt DX robo.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:24 am

tggt wrote:
This a mirrion times
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:25 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
^ scrub gwyain because untuned, and too poor to afford Asura AMJs #em3
I have an aquila, too, but I'm still levelling Gwyain to test who of the two is better... Gwyain seems to have more capa overall, plus higher TGH to prevent stacking of damage... but I'm not totally sure yet since I don't ha much time to play anymore

well yeah, Gwyain has a good capa, but his Main Weapon sucks. lolz. He's better for like 4x Shotties, at 40TEC. (Actually, 2 CSGs and 2x Shotties, haven't checked if he can 4x CSGs yet)

Anyways, you dont need asura amjs to clean Berz. I use Aquilla (on TW, EU Single Tunes to 40TEC, and KR) on EN its Airs (All dat blaster damage), and a pair of shotties. I've never used my Gwyains for anything except SDC/Thoarla AM3/Blitz Blaster.

On JP however, i use a Crescent Saint with 4 1x Force Shotties. and a 4 Combi Dagger Bot (Spin Drying everywhere)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:34 am

tggt wrote:
But that's ART.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:37 am

Suguri wrote:
tggt wrote:
But that's ART.

Aquila and Gwyain are not sup either.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:07 am

Suguri wrote:
tggt wrote:
But that's ART.

you're art
ha owned lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?   Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good SUP core for breaking/Berz run?
Page 1 of 1