Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?

Go down 
+20
JinNJuice
ngelicdark
kyarashotgun
KidGlitch
zerocl
LazyStevz
Ryuuichiro
CapeMike
S074
ziix
Seraphcrim
Zwiebel Force
Aurum_Sol
Winty
Elisahime
rei_hunter
VeryMelon
EMPattack
NovaZero
TrieDaEsprit
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:26 am

^Shino AC and SS. But then again they can Eight Vulcan so I'm not sure. I just want better coding of the game. Gatling suicide Seraphs still work so meh. If only wbg Seraph would work as well as it used to... So long as CS can make use of their 'hardware upgrade' and NOT RUN THE GAME ON FUCKING JAVA, I'll be content. I (think) can build an anti-fag bot as precautions Against some of them (fag airs get mowed down by mini zook. Hi flap). Still, we need better balancing (don't make me break my right click just for best supporter).

Tl;dr a lot of shit
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:30 am

I have been wondering this for a while, but what is actually wrong with Java? And if they stop using Java, what would be the replacement?

~Star~
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:47 am

Seraphcrim wrote:
^Shino AC and SS. But then again they can Eight Vulcan so I'm not sure.
Was thinking more along the lines of Jaguar Arm and a good number of SUP bots, actually.

StardustAR wrote:
I have been wondering this for a while, but what is actually wrong with Java? And if they stop using Java, what would be the replacement?

~Star~
The software the game is running on is outdated, even when you factor in the fact that the game first came out around 2009-2010.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:21 pm

It's not just that.

If you are running a meh computer (from like your early 2000's) you will see how painful it is to keep up with java's redundant and inefficient processing and memory dumps. Eventually the program will generate so much extra shit just lying there taking up processing power that your program will end up running slow/crash/etc.

There's a reason why minecraft requires a relatively up to date computer (like a pc you bought from the shop just 2-3 years ago) despite the fact it's practically magnified 8 bit graphics. Just because of the java.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:47 am

that can be solved by upgrading your PC...
however if you replace all the hardwares on your PC, is it still the same PC you started with?

~Zis~
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:35 am

Spending a lot of money to upgrade to the current top of the line PC just to play a rather obscure MMO without any form of lag does not sound like a rather wise course of action.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:07 am

NovaZero wrote:
Seraphcrim wrote:
^Shino AC and SS. But then again they can Eight Vulcan so I'm not sure.
Was thinking more along the lines of Jaguar Arm and a good number of SUP bots, actually.

Wow. Shino SS is godly, the Nitro Attack is really decent, same as AC: In-built Piercegun and Force Barrier? (Alongside with those nice carts and capa) Gib me 10 pl0s huehue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:10 am

StardustAR wrote:
that can be solved by upgrading your PC...
however if you replace all the hardwares on your PC, is it still the same PC you started with?

~Zis~

And that sounds rather ignorant (no offense) considering not everyone who plays this game has the ability to afford a new pc.

I've had an older PC before I built this PC that ran things quite well pre SC2 game-specs era and I was having issues with CB. So it's not necessarily about having a cruddy PC...even something called okay at 5 years ago sometimes still struggled with this.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:23 pm

I didn't say new PC, but, upgrading your PC, bit by bit, screw-by-screw if you're that determined.....

~Zis~
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:36 pm

StardustAR wrote:
I didn't say new PC, but, upgrading your PC, bit by bit, screw-by-screw if you're that determined.....

~Zis~
That's still a silly reason if your sole reason for doing so is to play some obscure MMO that only 300 people play.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Nii-chan said I'm just silly most of the time, and he also said that it's kinda like my essence

~Zis~
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:05 am

https://youtu.be/t6fVHZFjnmA
Check this video, I'm talking to you CS staffs.
~Star~

I'll add another, bro
https://youtu.be/Xmdtb4RkBoc

~Iris~
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Man, extracredits sucks. Can't take them little shits seriously if they talk like chipmunks.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Wow man, discriminating against people with funny voices.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Nah, John Carmack is quite a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Well, even if they do suck, I believe the content they are giving us is true, logical, and if used correctly will be very useful, which I think Cyberstep can use as pointers, which is why I added it here, since if we help Cyberstep improve the game instead of just complaining about it with no other action, I believe it will help us get more enjoyment from the game they give us
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Cyberstep won't listen to that though.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Unless they are blind, they won't have any need to listen to Microsoft Sam saying all the sentences here
Back to top Go down
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:36 am

StardustAR wrote:
Unless they are blind, they won't have any need to listen to Microsoft Sam saying all the sentences here
They are
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
GabeCello
GabeCello

Male Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:56 am

I want Cyberstep to add a running backwards animation instead of using the same one as for running forwards, so it doesn't look like you're moonwalking.
On second thought, maybe not. It looks hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:31 pm

GabeCello wrote:
I want Cyberstep to add a running backwards animation instead of using the same one as for running forwards, so it doesn't look like you're moonwalking.
On second thought, maybe not. It looks hilarious.
Most moe girls have an extra animation for running backwards. I actually like how ome of the mecha LGs look while running backwards. It's like they had special hovering engines or wheels beneath their feet.

@Topic: I want extra animations for custom dashes #em3.5
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:52 pm

more yukkuri

especially Lupette (she's forgotten)

#em3.5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?   What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think Cyberstep needs to improve?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3