Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lily Mission advice thread

Go down 
+14
Jello
Izzy
azz33
TaeTae
Ichijo
rei_hunter
NovaZero
Andaros
MightyPeanut
Segawa
HashiriyaR32
Dune
Hyoka
KBTKaiser
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:16 am

Desu wrote:
The best way to beat the new mission within the time is to...
Slow down time itself and be a Desu!

should make a new char De-Geso.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:12 am

So whats ur highest score so far ? mine is around 1585
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:46 am

My highest score is 0,
I was so awesome that i beat the whole game and finished the cap and it reverted back to 0
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:11 am

If you have nothing to contribute, then stop goddamn trolling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:15 am

KBTKaiser wrote:
If you have nothing to contribute, then stop goddamn trolling.

Indeed
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:29 am

core upgrade only upgrade the number of charge plus to 4 (first core upgrade),i dont know about the second core upgrade, it could be the same.

those level 3 charged EVE cannon (needless!?) is awesome. affecting other enemy along their way to the target.

Back to top Go down
Vsin

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:13 pm

How in the hell do these guys manage to get such high DAMAGE scores?

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/img.php?filename=tc_14742_1_1290220351.jpg&m=pc

From what I can tell, cool/great/break bonuses come from consecutive attacks. However, Lily only has 3 options: EVE cannon (really flippin slow), Psygun (really flippin inaccurate) and her WB (really flippin inaccurate and short-ranged).

Any idea how they manage to line all this up? The time bonus is more or less something that happens because you're chaining kills together that quickly. See: 350 times wedged between 370 times.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Vsin wrote:

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/img.php?filename=tc_14742_1_1290220351.jpg&m=pc

From what I can tell, cool/great/break bonuses come from consecutive attacks. However, Lily only has 3 options: EVE cannon (really flippin slow), Psygun (really flippin inaccurate) and her WB (really flippin inaccurate and short-ranged).

Any idea how they manage to line all this up? The time bonus is more or less something that happens because you're chaining kills together that quickly. See: 350 times wedged between 370 times.
Destroying them while they're still lined up. Charge Plus helps.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:27 pm

me playin the mission *in crap quality*

Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Vsin

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:48 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Vsin wrote:

Destroying them while they're still lined up. Charge Plus helps.
Sorry if I wasn't more specific: I AM doing that. Every line that I find, I line em up and gun em down. The first line with all those fat mobs. The two smaller lines down the hill. The one line just before you get the instagib shots. The line when you enter, the two lines after and 2/3 lines after that (I can't seem to get the third). Plus all the lines in the tunnel.

I still don't get any further than 1490. They're doing *something* that nets them Great/Break constantly.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Must be the Psyguns then. IIRC, I saw a pro use psyguns on most of the Delgons.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 am

NovaZero wrote:
Must be the Psyguns then. IIRC, I saw a pro use psyguns on most of the Delgons.

the reason this might net them a higher score is because they finish quicker that way since Psyguns follow to a limited degree, also lining up the shots on lines would help, sadly my damn auto aim doesn't stay freaking put in CBJP!
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:41 am

Yes. Auto-aim is a female dog in that game. Cost me so much time and HP just because Lily EVE wouldn't make up her mind about who to lock on to: the Delgon in front of her or the Delgon behind the one in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:16 am

lol hahaha.

i got pass that problem~ now all i need is to kill every "lines" ASAP.

Also did you try using both weapons at the same time during certain times ? it really helps save time a little.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:29 am

I don't like how Psyguns only move faster when you're locked on in certain distances.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:34 pm

NovaZero wrote:
I don't like how Psyguns only move faster when you're locked on in certain distances.
Thats most likely a trick of the eye you're seeing.
The curve gun...
Well,
It curves.

And unless it gains more speed after going through that arc it has,
I don't think it will move any faster than the rate of speed it has implemented.
Back to top Go down
Vsin

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Aha! I think I've figured it out! Now I just need to perfect it *sigh*

Essentially, you can use Psyguns to stack bonus, then use the EVE cannon for actually killing stuff. In the event that you can't use the psygun (eg: the last tunnel) use your wonderbit instead.

It essentially goes:
- First part, shoot her till she vanishes but don't actively try to dodge shots. You'll get more wonder gauge that way.
- Next room, psygun the fliers and the not tinies (the tinies aren't hit consistently with a psygun), then finish off the rest with an EVE. The line in the canyon needs to be EVEed, you can full burst to throw in extra psygun hits.
- Psygun EVERYTHING. Pop your wonderbit sometime in this area. No, do NOT EVE the line: I've actually noticed a better bonus from the psygun.
- With your wonderbit still up, enter the next room and Psygun everything you can though the moving tinies should be EVEed. The line should be Psygunned, preferably with your bit still up.
- Shield her shots...wait about 3 seconds after the black ball appears before you shield.
- Activate the HD and then EVE the skitter line. EVE the tinies, Psygun the rest. Hit the flyer on the north side LAST and do so with a fresh charge of HD up while in the little hole.
- HD charged EVE both lines, EVE tinies, psygun everything else. Save the flyer on the south side for last and kill it while in the hole.
- HD charged EVE 2/3 lines, then EVE the stragglers.
- HD charge up, WB up and then EVE the lines in the tunnel as fast as possible. You should probably re-apply the HD just before you kill the single fatty (2nd last spawn) so you can quickly EVE the skitter line.

For the final boss:
- To start, Psygun her at short range but when she stops her shots immediately back off and use your EVE
- She'll do one of three things: melee (keep running sideways and she misses), shockwave (she lands and then generates a black ball near the ground, run sideways to dodge), and that OHKO move from earlier (block).
- At 50% of her red bar, she'll conjure a large black ball (it's larger than the OHKO shot) and it'll follow you around. She'll then start meleeing you. The black ball is an OHKO, but for the most part just dodge and shoot her till she drops.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Usually in all of the missions i've seen,
Time = points
So,
Lower your time considerably,
And you're overall score should cover for that one bot you missed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Mission advice thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3