Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lily Mission advice thread

Go down 
+14
Jello
Izzy
azz33
TaeTae
Ichijo
rei_hunter
NovaZero
Andaros
MightyPeanut
Segawa
HashiriyaR32
Dune
Hyoka
KBTKaiser
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 am

Boost Tune increases boost charge by 30%.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:35 am

Segawa wrote:
Andaros wrote:
Segawa wrote:
Andaros wrote:
BTW, shield didn't work, got killed re-spawned and then game-overed, freaking weird, will try again and try to get the timing right could have glitched the effect lasting longer than it should have. This time I used the right secondary for the shield lol.

I SO want Lily Promo even with the errors I have, probably my own fault anyway. She's not OP, but she damn well rocks!

Yup the Lily Eve is cool. Would be useful once she gets Sniper sight and the player masters her.

Yes the harpy still shoots you even after she disapears. Note at the top (ENEMY x ????). It doesnt go down. The harpy will still be there and is shootable (your bullets wont go trough) but no damage is noted. Also another bug where the first harpy stops moving completely after a while. Not that she moves alot though xD

The sheild works. You just need the right timing. Its better not to bother shooting the boss when she charges that as you would be nearer to um.... instant death.

As for what "set up" for your sub.

let the sub be wings so that E is the head. the body part is useless there anyway.

(and im going to laugh if anyone thinks ouka HARD is harder than Eve HARD lol. Ouka hard is easy atcually ><)

I had damage noted each and every time Sad also, the power shot went right through my visibly up shield.

The timing is off. Please do not you need to consider lag into it as well. I shot a lv 3 laser on one of the runners and missed (over 1 cm on the monitor. That is a clear cut miss.) but he died lol

or if you are too near.

No lag hitting enemies, if the shot visibly hits for me the shot hits for the result too, don't know why I have a good connection there, but I do. Plus, the visuals should only last a certain amount of time regardless of lag, since that time frame should be the time frame where it can block. I fired it 3 or 4 seconds in advance so unless it dies out right then the shot should have hit it. . . will try a few more times in case it is lag. . .
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:49 am

Scored 1400 points in my latest run.

Tips:

Charge Plus defaults the EVE shot to Lv. 2, meaning you won't have to wait 1 second to charge up. Charge Plus will be useful especially in the later areas with the mini Delgons all lined up for a few seconds before they scatter. When you reach these areas, activate Charge Plus. You have 6 anyway(for the mission, actual default is 2), but save maybe 2 or 3 when you reach the final stage of the duel with Kithril.

At the end of the duel(where Kithril fires a slow Bind circle and wails out on you), she will bug out if you manage to kill Kithril. She'll continue to attack relentlessly(possibly due to how she's supposed to retreat when she's at critical), and you won't be in control of Lily Rain EVE, meaning you can still die. On the other hand, it'll count as a Mission Clear so you won't have to worry about it.

Also, some more info about playable Lily Rain EVE.

Lily Rain EVE's ammo caps are different between the playable version and Eihwaz mission version. In Eihwaz, EVE and the BS Psyguns all have 990 ammo, Barrier has 12 ammo and Charge Plus can be used 6 times. The normal and attainable Lily Rain EVE's ammo caps are different. Here, EVE has 140 max ammo, the BS Psygun has 540 max ammo and Charge Plus can only be activated 2 times. Barrier stays at 12 ammo.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:53 am

NovaZero wrote:

Tips:

Charge Plus defaults the EVE shot to Lv. 2, meaning you won't have to wait 1 second to charge up. Charge Plus will be useful especially in the later areas with the mini Delgons all lined up for a few seconds before they scatter. When you reach these areas, activate Charge Plus. You have 6 anyway(for the mission, actual default is 2), but save maybe 2 or 3 when you reach the final stage of the duel with Kithril.

At the end of the duel(where Kithril fires a slow Bind circle and wails out on you), she will bug out if you manage to kill Kithril. She'll continue to attack relentlessly(possibly due to how she's supposed to retreat when she's at critical), and you won't be in control of Lily Rain EVE, meaning you can still die. On the other hand, it'll count as a Mission Clear so you won't have to worry about it.

Lily Rain EVE's ammo caps are different between the playable version and Eihwaz mission version. In Eihwaz, EVE and the BS Psyguns all have 990 ammo, Barrier has 12 ammo and Charge Plus can be used 6 times. The normal and attainable Lily Rain EVE's ammo caps are different. Here, EVE has 140 max ammo, the BS Psygun has 540 max ammo and Charge Plus can only be activated 2 times. Barrier stays at 12 ammo.

I'd assume this changes with internal weapon upgrades, however it's not likely to reach the levels she has in the mission. That is, if she even gets internal weapon upgrades . . .

Oh, and I got the shield working, my timing was probably too early or I had a graphical glitch.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:58 am

Andaros wrote:
I'd assume this changes with internal weapon upgrades, however it's not likely to reach the levels she has in the mission. That is, if she even gets internal weapon upgrades . . .
She does get Internal Upgrades. Refer to my past post on her cartridges. And even if she does learn both cartridges, it's impossible to reach that high an ammo cap. 990 max was pretty much done because you'd be fucked if you ran out of ammo before/during your final fight with Kithril.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:14 am

The Enchance Internal Weapons Cartridge should be updated soon (Calculator) for the numbers/changes it does to any of Lily's Weapon Systems. (Pretty sure it should affect her Psyguns, her cannon and her Buff)

And she's a badass anti-air unit. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:19 am

I want her. Her Psyguns seem to pack more of a punch than Lily's old ones and she fires 6 of them per click. EVE is just plain awesome, but rather different from how I normally play. 1 second lock, Lv. 2. 3-4 more seconds, Lv. 3.

She basically plays as a sniper, since you'll need some time to charge up EVE's shot levels. Charge Plus will be used in the heat of battle, where your shots are already at Lv. 2 default. Barrier, maybe useful at charging in the fray since it protects Lily EVE's front, so maybe good when you're facing a heavy ART.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:49 am

NovaZero wrote:
Andaros wrote:
She does get Internal Upgrades. Refer to my past post on her cartridges. And even if she does learn both cartridges, it's impossible to reach that high an ammo cap. 990 max was pretty much done because you'd be fucked if you ran out of ammo before/during your final fight with Kithril.

True enough I'd expect the ammo capacity to reach at max 600 on the psy-guns.

On the offhand I intend to get 3 Lilies and save up enough RT for the upgrades just as soon as it's possible once the ENG version goes live again. bounce afro
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:52 am

But it's NOT a promotion. It's an entire bot that is received if you score her on the garapon. Like a variant. Kind of like how Jikun Hu is different from Jikun Hu Yi.
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:55 am

I actually am glad that its not a SB. A huge beam would've made it hard to see.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:56 am

Pretty much. Hope you have 50 Rt to spend on Garapon, as well as the luck of the Gods because not only is Lily Rain EVE a Gold Prize, she's one of 4 Gold Prizes.

Oh and she's limited edition.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:58 am

Hyoka wrote:
But it's NOT a promotion. It's an entire bot that is received if you score her on the garapon. Like a variant. Kind of like how Jikun Hu is different from Jikun Hu Yi.

Yeah just saw, which is why all my RT is gonna be saved and never used until she goes live on the ENG servers. . . and pray to God she does go live on ENG servers that is . . . that or hope they give out Ro cubes at some point that access to limited edition bots and get lucky enough to get her and not the Ivis I'd just throw away. . .well, or that they make her available during final beta, though I hope there's some serious fundage needed to get her if they do that.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:22 am

Andaros wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

Tips:

Oh, and I got the shield working, my timing was probably too early or I had a graphical glitch.

yea 4 second is way too early

NovaZero wrote:
Pretty much. Hope you have 50 Rt to spend on Garapon, as well as the luck of the Gods because not only is Lily Rain EVE a Gold Prize, she's one of 4 Gold Prizes.

Oh and she's limited edition.

i did and got the tune items.... T_T

Also yes. Eve is a sniper type and requires good mastery (because of the lock on.) The ammo caps on default wouldnt change i think because the cartridge is for BUILT IN CORE WEAPON and i dont think the booster an all is a core weapon

Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:32 am

Segawa wrote:
Also yes. Eve is a sniper type and requires good mastery (because of the lock on.) The ammo caps on default wouldnt change i think because the cartridge is for BUILT IN CORE WEAPON and i dont think the booster an all is a core weapon
Normally that would be the case, but the BS is locked to the BD. If I'm correct, any part that's locked to the BD will receive the ups from the Internal Upgrade. How am I sure? Because you can up Seraph Crim's charges for Seraph Wing by giving it Internal Upgrades and as I recall, Seraph Wing comes from Seraph Crim's BS, which is locked to her BD. Plus, I've heard that you could increase Sacrifice's power if you gave Ivis Internal Upgrades.
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:37 am

NovaZero wrote:
Segawa wrote:
Normally that would be the case, but the BS is locked to the BD. If I'm correct, any part that's locked to the BD will receive the ups from the Internal Upgrade. How am I sure? Because you can up Seraph Crim's charges for Seraph Wing by giving it Internal Upgrades and as I recall, Seraph Wing comes from Seraph Crim's BS, which is locked to her BD. Plus, I've heard that you could increase Sacrifice's power if you gave Ivis Internal Upgrades.

ivis am does not benefit from internals.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:38 am

Tch. Darn rumours. If that's the case then, maybe the EVE Shot on Lily EVE's right arm has to be upgraded to up EVE's performance.

OK, considering the story and Kithril's abilities,
Spoiler:

Last edited by NovaZero on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:24 am

There are no screenshot of lily eve attacks?.

I don't want to create an account/download CBJP just for that.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:40 am

azz33 wrote:

Because I'm too bothered by the 1800 point target...

Imagine fin funnels firing homing shots while staying behind the user. That's the Psygun.

Imagine the same fin funnels forming a shield in front of the user. That's the Barrier.

Imagine Megaman X's X Buster firing a charged shot. That's the EVE Shot.
Back to top Go down
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:54 am

NovaZero wrote:
azz33 wrote:

Imagine fin funnels firing homing shots while staying behind the user. That's the Psygun.

Imagine the same fin funnels forming a shield in front of the user. That's the Barrier.

Imagine Megaman X's X Buster firing a charged shot. That's the EVE Shot.

Thanks for answer, i thought lily eve was some kind of super laser like the video said.

Oh, i found a video of the mission with english translation for players that don't have CBJP accounts:

Last edited by azz33 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:29 pm

ok, yall win, i'll go and give it a try in cbjp -.-'
Back to top Go down
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:40 pm

I really doubt that, Nova.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:39 pm

her cannon should have been an art based laser weapon that required charging Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:15 pm

That would make her broken like Ivis...sort of. Since the only thing you'll be doing is charging up max shots. It'll almost be like that Beamgun so big that you needed to charge it just to make it fire.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:19 pm

At the part where the little delgons or w/e starts running around, there seems to be a few spots where the ground sinks in a little. Stand there.

Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:34 am

The best way to beat the new mission within the time is to...
Slow down time itself and be a Desu!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Mission advice thread   Lily Mission advice thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Mission advice thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next