Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kagura Non-Homing Build.

Go down 
+5
Zwiebel Force
Aurum_Sol
Suguri
Ryuuichiro
Poppet
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

Kagura Non-Homing Build. Empty
PostSubject: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Spoiler:

Pretty sure everything is alright.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 pm

half-assed build is half-assed #em3
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Unless calc lies about nonhoming kagura's base speed I think you're gonna want speed tunes on that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:47 am

Suguri wrote:
Unless calc lies about nonhoming kagura's base speed I think you're gonna want speed tunes on that.

Spoiler:

I think 370 Speed is enough for short-medium range shots, even with rapid tunes I'm going to be the victim of banking without a homing element at longer ranges. I'd rather have 20% more damage in general or even paralyze.

Spoiler:

Replaced a Great Force with a Great Rapid.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:57 am

on something like kagura dropping a zero cart doesnt seem to be a good idea
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:24 am

Why would you want to take Binding: Bolt Storm? She'll already have Spirit Seal and Binding: Fire Storm.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:24 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
on something like kagura dropping a zero cart doesnt seem to be a good idea

I don't think he skipped a Zero Cart. Calc handles Kagura as two separate entries, one for each path, which takes the first Zero cart you pick (that way it can show the proper weapon stats for tuning). Then there's three more carts to take, which are shown to be taken above.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Holy shit you're back.
Back to top Go down
Firaragun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Firaragun

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:40 pm

My build on the Retribution path.
Spoiler:
Most likely going to miss a few shots, and best be flexible when targeted by other enemies.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Few of those tunes... confuse me. Breakpoint for arts at 35, High Run Beta I can understand, but G.Tech Alpha when you have extra slots, and HRun with excess slots too. Could probably get another weapon tune if you looked into everything :V

HTech Alpha is fairly pointless aswell. H.Run Beta + H.Tech Alpha is 2 Run/1 tec/-1 fly/str for 15 cost. H.Run Alpha + Tec is the same stats (without the -1str) and a lot easier :V

(that or you can convert them to H.Tech Beta's assuming you drop to 35 walk and get 3 fly to convert albas to betas)
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Firaragun wrote:
My build on the Retribution path.
Spoiler:
Most likely going to miss a few shots, and best be flexible when targeted by other enemies.

Quick Jump is really a bonus cart to hopping. Better off getting a more crucial cart like Capacity, Broad radar, or Blast Guard. The last tec breakpoint for the bow is 38. Last Non-land walk breakpoint is 35. Don't bother with high/ high alpha tunes if you have spare slots. Don't hp tune if you have abysmal tgh, instead tune tgh to 11 or 16.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:25 pm

>don't tune hp with abysmal tgh

no.

All tgh does is lower damage over consecutive hits. This does nothing for you if your main damage comes from single high damage weapons. I'd choose HP over TGH any day.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:38 pm

Trill wrote:

no.

All tgh does is lower damage over consecutive hits. This does nothing for you if your main damage comes from single high damage weapons. I'd choose HP over TGH any day.

This.
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:33 pm

KidGlitch wrote:
Trill wrote:

no.

This.

More for resistance to stuns. Issue is if Kagura gets stunned she loses her bow charge which can lead to a stun locked scenario where you can't charge your bow leaving you defenseless. Having some more tgh over hp helps escape said stun locks and reduces the damage you would take from one. Helps even throwing up a lifesaving spirit barrier or trap that a stun could deny you of.

Nothing wrong with going hp though, I just think it's in your better interest to forgo 20 hp to hit a tgh breakpoint.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Poppet wrote:
I just think it's in your better interest to forgo 20 hp to hit a tgh breakpoint.

most likely not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Non-Homing Build.   Kagura Non-Homing Build. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kagura Non-Homing Build.
Page 1 of 1