Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+80
Gunmanryu
eVe Heart
HashiriyaR32
milk
RaiKage_Vermell :3
necrodrakath
SilverySil
BARILLIAN
sparhawk254
Turret
lReisenl
Halexander
Kemo
reVelske
Phantomhive
KoumakanScarlet
Axanael
moh
JadeCicada
mixinixz
Frizz
Kobrakai
wonjoon
exoakutsu
Turkeysaur
UncleBobbie
TrieDaEsprit
Nilla
God is a Cat Girl
Relict?
Ashyru
LS3
Leriel
Satoshi
Tashunu
Rhyadel
Astral_Dono
ziix
beccadmgirl
Akhenderson
Thranduil
EvannGeo
Tickle
KidGlitch
LazyStevz
mechaRev
That_Wiesel_Guy
litegenesis
SuperNova.pt
zerocl
Senior Grey
Poppet
Tuskin
CapeMike
Magna.Zero
Wataboutmi
ppxeno
NovaZero
Elisahime
XiaoFu
kyarashotgun
VeryMelon
Reg3e
Koiro
Incendium
nzlk
fggt
Ryuuichiro
Suguri
Aria
Seraphcrim
MagicPotatoplz
DarkChuky
Winty
tehprognoob
boytitan2
Trill
Kurt
Zwiebel Force
Gerrion
84 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:48 am

Seraphcrim wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:
If I get mad at the tune pot it just breaks everything
If I beg God then it has a much greater chance for succeeding (this has worked with garapon this year too. somewhat.)
Bullshit, I pray to god to give me nice things when I roll gara. THAT SHIT HASN'T WORKED FOR ME ONCE.

How are your Kaguras
Leave me the fuck alone kid ;w;.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:49 am

Koiro10 wrote:
Seraphcrim wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Bullshit, I pray to god to give me nice things when I roll gara. THAT SHIT HASN'T WORKED FOR ME ONCE.

How are your Kaguras

Sorry ;w; hard to resist a jibe like that
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:52 am

Seraphcrim wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Seraphcrim wrote:

How are your Kaguras

No, no it isn't. That's just mean man.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:59 am

Koiro10 wrote:
Seraphcrim wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

Well, at least you got the Rt to roll. I've only rolled max 3 times in my whole span of this game.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:10 am

Seraphcrim wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Seraphcrim wrote:

Well, at least you got the Rt to roll. I've only rolled max 3 times in my whole span of this game.
>Implying I'm rich
Gais, gais, I am turbo broke ok, I just have relatives who love me.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:15 am

Suguri wrote:
I untuned almost all my bots that weren't named eve or diana

rip
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:10 am

Koiro10 wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:
If I beg God then it has a much greater chance for succeeding (this has worked with garapon this year too. somewhat.)

I like potato u not so much =D.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:12 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:

Kay. You're like the worst fucking god anyways, you gave me 5 Kaguras.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:30 am

Wow. Good day it is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:36 am

Koiro10 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

I like her boobs ok Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:38 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

So do I but that doesn't mean I wanted 5 pairs of them. I wanted Luto's B-cups ok.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:40 am

Koiro10 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

So do I but that doesn't mean I wanted 5 pairs of them. I wanted Luto's B-cups ok.

Luto is c cup 0w0.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:43 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Luto is c cup 0w0.
I look at her chest and can't tell. Doesn't matter though she is pretty and I wanted her and since it's your fault I don't have her I don't like you ok.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:49 am

Koiro10 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

Luto is c cup 0w0.
I look at her chest and can't tell. Doesn't matter though she is pretty and I wanted her and since it's your fault I don't have her I don't like you ok.

You didn't spend 1000 bucks for genbu and alba just for em both to show up in the show you do not know despair you do not get to hate. I got everything out that genbu gara except genbu. Hell every gold from that gara is now a shop bot genbu,vangaurd,patty,suzaku,byyaku.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:51 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Luto is c cup 0w0.

You didn't spend 1000 bucks for genbu and alba just for em both to show up in the show you do not know despair you do not get to hate. I got everything out that genbu gara except genbu. Hell every gold from that gara is now a shop bot genbu,vangaurd,patty,suzaku,byyaku.

inb4 shop Lewdto
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:52 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Luto is c cup 0w0.

Spending a bit over $500 to get her over 3 DIFFERENT GARAS (ONE OF WHICH IS A MEGA WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE GOOD RATES.) and not getting her doesn't feel very good either ok.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:54 am

Koiro10 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

Spending a bit over $500 to get her over 3 DIFFERENT GARAS (ONE OF WHICH IS A MEGA WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE GOOD RATES.) and not getting her doesn't feel very good either ok.

Holy Crap. I've spent less that $200 only
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:58 am

Koiro10 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

Mutiple gara I did one. I got so many suzakus I started criming them heck I still can crim some I just kept a few in case the game would ever implement rt trading.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:04 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Mutiple gara I did one. I got so many suzakus I started criming them heck I still can crim some I just kept a few in case the game would ever implement rt trading.
But you'd think that after rolling 3 garas that she was in that I'd get her by now, no? Well I haven't and it's really pissing me off. Besides, at least when you rolled for genbu and didn't get him it wasn't your 1ST GARA. Still feel kinda bad for you doe.

Seraphcrim wrote:
inb4 shop Lewdtoes
Holy crap if they did this I wouldn't know whether to be angry or happy, as I'd have multiple reason for being angry, and only one for being happy, the happier one overriding the angrier ones.
Back to top Go down
Reg3e
Reg3e

Male Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:23 am

Giant Classroom,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:05 am

Got my premium.
Time to spend it on the shop like a four-year old at a toy store.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:40 am

Finally save enuff RT for x5 - car crash, then this happened:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:27 am

And this is why i always roll 5x when i have spare rt for at least 1x after. Dem slot machines are unpredictable, i tell ya.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:37 am

tggt wrote:
Finally save enuff RT for x5 - car crash, then this happened:
Spoiler:

I had something like that happening the other day. When it happened I actually left the gara screen open and started riding offer dicks like a champ. Didn't receive some offer Rt and expected them to be lost so in the end I had to 4 1x instead of a 5x (with the exception of the one affected by the slots all rolls were walking animations, got 2 condoms, some random weapon and my third, unwanted Moe-nica) - later I changed channel and the final few Rt arrived~
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:39 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
so in the end I had to 4 1x instead of a 5x
But that's the same amount of Rt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next