Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halp. Autism haku shiznits

Go down 
+3
ngelicdark
Halexander
Ryuuichiro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

Halp. Autism haku shiznits Empty
PostSubject: Halp. Autism haku shiznits   Halp. Autism haku shiznits EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:50 am

Will this work? I saw someone with something this similar but I didn't bother asking him/her what exactly he/she has it built for so... I scratched sumthin' up instead.

Spoiler:

Comments? Violent reactions? Uguuu
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halp. Autism haku shiznits   Halp. Autism haku shiznits EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Good luck catching any of the haku forms that actually move. You'd be better off with lower str and higher mobility.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Halp. Autism haku shiznits   Halp. Autism haku shiznits EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Each bot in a haku commando has to have a role and yet still be flexible should shit happen and you end up fighting a haku with that bot instead of your intended bot. Best to kill it slowly than to suicide slowly.

You won't be able to get to a gate with that thing in a reasonable time, you won't be able to catch curse haku, and should the quill dagger be like a combi, I don't think you have a physical attack to hit bubble haku. Should change to dual spike at least.

Suggest Accel Saber BDs for their antislow anti fire as haku commando fodder. It's very handy to have.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Halp. Autism haku shiznits   Halp. Autism haku shiznits EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:37 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Each bot in a haku commando has to have a role and yet still be flexible should shit happen and you end up fighting a haku with that bot instead of your intended bot. Best to kill it slowly than to suicide slowly.

You won't be able to get to a gate with that thing in a reasonable time, you won't be able to catch curse haku, and should the quill dagger be like a combi, I don't think you have a physical attack to hit bubble haku. Should change to dual spike at least.

Suggest Accel Saber BDs for their antislow anti fire as haku commando fodder. It's very handy to have.
You're completely ignoring the fact that he's using Shaden BS.
And Quill Dagger hits through the barrier Haku.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Halp. Autism haku shiznits   Halp. Autism haku shiznits EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Doesn't look that bad; Kuten still better and you have quills too so I assume you don't refrain from gara...what do you have in your garage?
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Halp. Autism haku shiznits   Halp. Autism haku shiznits EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Use Shaden's BD instead, gawd. I'd run a Sol Volca BS, Kotengu BS, Featoro BS, or Tengu BS in the second BS slot. Consider saving space for Accel Roll and Air Loop if this is truly autism.

Spoiler:

Besides the CVeil, you could uc tune this if you have more slots. With High Tunes you could run Accel Roll and Air Loop.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Halp. Autism haku shiznits   Halp. Autism haku shiznits EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Holy cranole...Okay, 1st of all:

thanks for the tips in haku... i'm been here quite a while but this is my first time actually being a "bit" serious about this, so I appreciate all the input.

Anyway, with regards to the build:
Aquila BD > core weapon would help with Shell Drain / Fire Haku, I guess...so that's why I put that there... Shaden BS > I heard that this thing works like seraph wings only that it has no anti homing and lasts for 45 seconds...

Anyway, Poppet's build looks pretty tight and it's even limited to just Power tunes on some parts so it pretty much saves me a heap-load of effort in tuning it... Thanks to all who helped so far...Now I just need to wait for 4/7 to come so I can buy all the stuff I need from Rt shop

cheers
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Halp. Autism haku shiznits   Halp. Autism haku shiznits EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:45 pm

Quills/Combi is still way stronger against those forms than the blaster will be no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halp. Autism haku shiznits   Halp. Autism haku shiznits Empty

Back to top Go down

Halp. Autism haku shiznits
Page 1 of 1