Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you.

Go down 
+2
MagicPotatoplz
SL the Pyro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you. Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you.   Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:30 pm

And so it ends.

For a long time now I've been considering quitting this game, but I just didn't. The excuse I had for this was that I wanted to stick around long enough to see CyberStep run the Cosmic Break franchise into the ground, which might've actually coaxed some cruel laughter out of me... but in all honestly, I think we all the know the real reason I stuck around for this long: I had nothing better to do. Cosmic Break was the only thing I had to fill my MMO void, though in hindsight it was like either waiting for a delicious roasted turkey to cook or gorging on expired cheese, and I was purposely picking the expired cheese. The point is: I regret it.

Fortunately for me, that delicious roasted turkey is done cooking now, coming out in the form of Phantasy Star Online 2 and Monster Hunter 3 U, so now I finally have an excuse to swear off this game. The idea had potential, but CyberStep wasted it, and I'm through waiting for the miracle of a complete rehaul that just isn't going to happen.

Goodbye, CyberStep. If we ever cross paths again, I hope you're more successful than right now... though I'm not holding my breath.

So what does this mean for my activity on the forums? I doubt I'll leave completely. These fanforums are an okay community (even if a bit jaded), and I see no reason to fully abandon the people here I've come to know. Granted I'll be a lot less active, but I'll still be available for conversation or PMing if anyone sees a reason (like asking for my PSO2 or MH3U IDs for friend requests and the like).

As for my Cosmic Break account, I've left it in capable and trustworthy hands. So if you suddenly see me log into the game, it isn't me.

So for those of you I don't see again, so long and thanks for all the moebots!

Last edited by SL the Pyro on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you.   Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Will miss your guides ;-;

(if i join ur clan real quick can i hav ur acc)

(jk)

(sort of)
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you.   Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Donate mats please.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you.   Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you. EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:29 pm

Aurevoir D=
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you.   Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you. EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:28 am

hangang sa muri '-'

later SL :<
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you.   Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you. EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:32 am

It's been fun having you around. I'll be probably getting Monster Hunter U for the 3DS, so i hope we can meet there and kick some Rathian but! #em1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you.   Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Cosmic Break, it hasn't been nice knowing you.
Page 1 of 1