Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Build for LRE

Go down 
+6
Trill
Raven
Astral_Dono
Zwiebel Force
beccadmgirl
KidGlitch
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

Which Build for LRE Empty
PostSubject: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:55 pm

I’m trying to figure out which build I should go with, if any. Does anybody have advice or better builds?
EVE Build 1:

EVE Build 2:

EVE Build 3:
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:31 pm

Not #2 or #3 that's for sure. 0 wlk is a disability no matter how you look at it.

Lily eve don't need moving burst.
2x EIW is abit redundant, normally 1 should be sufficient
Weapon tunes are much appreciated on eve cannon
Broad radar is a luxury, so only get it if you're not tight on capa
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Use Sniper Sight instead of the second EIW, MB definitely a waste. Don't use beta tunes if they're lowering a stat you plan to raise.

And yeah, weapo tunes: most ppl go for at least 1 High Shooter other tunes really depend on preference.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Spoiler:

What i remember was on my eve. I tend to like rapid but you can freely swap it with range
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:50 pm

1st build is the best of the 3 provided, but it's still questionable on some of the tunes (See: Proto Life on her cannon).
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Don't use beta tunes if they're lowering a stat you plan to raise.
Yeah that's the major problem I see in that build, also the proto life as astral mentioned
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Okay, thanks. I'll redo #1.

EDIT: How about this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:46 pm

I never delved into EVE much, but you might be better off with Grapids or Gforce instead of default Shooters.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Nobody needs force tunes on an EVE. Speed is a different story ö.ö
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:12 pm

imo shooter is a waste of capa for eve. G rapid and G range can replace it nicely with 3% extra on both range and speed at the cost of some ammo, in which you have plenty of
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:45 pm

My LRE uses HHigh Shooter + Grapid + GRange :O

But my LRE doesn't use a secondary handheld either (she hits way too hard anyway and like this she remins flawlessly pretty <3)
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Can you shoot me a copy of that build please, Zwiebel Force?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Most random thing I've posted in a wrong thread today ^^v:
Pretty sure you can do something better if you don't care for looks :3
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Spoiler:

This looks pretty nice for EVE IMO. 2x G.Force makes her cannon damage insane, G.Rapid Beta makes it decent enough to hit at the longer end of her range, and Accel Roll can let you escape or close the gap between you and an air. You can use Short Boost instead of Float Dash, they're the same cost. It's essentially preference although I'll mention Accel Roll is less neccisary on Float Dash builds, so you can drop it for more fly/hp if you use Float Dash.

Just somewhat a preference for how she looks but you can use Eve Ornament instead of Hana Kanzashi, lose the spare 5 Capa, and use a different lower accesory that just gives TEC (or Capa/slotted with a +1 tec tune).
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:18 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Most random thing I've posted in a wrong thread today ^^v:
Pretty sure you can do something better if you don't care for looks :3

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Sniper Sight instead of Quick Boost is definately questionable. Plus 32 isn't breakpoint. Change Butterflies to Ace of Hearts, and change three H.Tech Alphas to Betas and the Busted Stungun to a Dancing Maraca should free up cost for more tec, plus Aoh>Butterflies IMO
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Great Forces make a large difference in damage output. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Okay... once again I'm kinda confused. Is there a go-to EVE user that I can talk to about build advice?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Astral Goddess was well known for her EVE. Ferb is using her quite often, but he/she isn't in the FF I think o,o
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:33 pm

The issue with EVE is that she is versetile buildwise. The only real guidelines are 31ish or above fly/short boost or float dash/40 tec. The rest is really up to the user to playtest what they want weapon and cartwise. Just get her to a functioning level mobility wise and then decide what you lack: if you miss a lot, speed, if you feel you need more range, etc. and then just pick the tunes that you feel compliment you the most. Just don't tune ammo, you really have no need.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Actually that kind of thing applies to pretty much everything, though with the way trill and others usually posts only builds you'd think that wasn't the case.

Tuning speed: You are having trouble hitting things
Tuning force: You aren't having trouble hitting things and you want more damage
Tuning range: You are looking for a safer playstyle

Hopping(short boost+quick land): Generally suited to a more offensive style of play. Functions a lot better than float dash on maps with more steps. Helps when shooting airs.

Float Dash(optional quick boost): IMO better for repositioning and moving, worse for general evasion. Generally suited for playing at maximum range. Easier to make small, quick adjustments to positioning.

38 fly: Great for moving around and being active, keeping up with fights, maintaining a specific distance to targets. This is the speed most airs move at.

31 fly: Pretty much the minimum you'll want to not die to melee etc. If you are playing offensively you'll probably end up going with this.

Here's what I'd suggest doing:

1. Tune to 31 fly. Take the hopper carts. Play EVE. Do you want more fly? Ok get on that. Do you hate how this feels? Recart(you got some free ones, right?) for float dash.
2. Do weapon tunes and tec tunes based on your previous experience.
3. Paint your waifu however you like!
4. Stare at her tits
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:10 pm

^ only post you need in the thread.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Okay, sweet! Thanks for the help everyone! I'll get working on a new build after I try out some gameplay styles.

EDIT: How about this?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:18 pm

KidGlitch wrote:
Okay, sweet! Thanks for the help everyone! I'll get working on a new build after I try out some gameplay styles.

EDIT: How about this?

Spoiler:
Getting rid of High Shooter for Great Range Alpha will benefit better in my opinion. Replacing Sniper Sight with Broad Radar will be much more useful as well.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Okay...
Spoiler:

Better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Build for LRE   Which Build for LRE Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Build for LRE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next