Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?

Go down 
+3
Seraphcrim
Kitouski
khuyatam
7 posters
AuthorMessage
khuyatam
Newcomer
Newcomer

Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? Empty
PostSubject: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:17 am

Any suggestions to how is the fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? anyone? Question
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:29 am

LolRP. Either a typo or you must Play League of Legends. RT right?

If you're talking the monthly 50 RT, Generally doing Arcantus treasure routes or popping tickets during x2 or higher and stockpiling UC during those times to buy the monthly RT is the best way to go.

...once upon a time someone updated the treasure routes so you could do them quickly and efficiently... I dunno if anyone still does but I hardly visit the forums anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:42 am

Errr... He means RANK POINTS? I think. If so, go to gigan busters or cacpetus on hard. That should work. I mean SHOULD unless you die of course. I don't have a guide for any of the two but I'm sure you can find a guide like that on the forums.
Back to top Go down
khuyatam
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:14 am

Kitouski wrote:
LolRP. Either a typo or you must Play League of Legends. RT right?

LOL indeed, we're in CB forums not League of Legends Neutral

Seraphcrim wrote:
Errr... He means RANK POINTS?

Yap, Rank Points. I see, thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:47 am

Starcluster HARD
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:23 am

The Hunt: Aria Jinx Spawn. EXTREME Happy Chaos hope this helps you alot~
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:06 am

Aria wrote:
Starcluster HARD
this. Bring something with blasters and maybe a piercing weapon for Jack Barlock.

Also: lol newfags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:01 am

Hi new person, welcome to cosmic break~

If you want easy rank points, gigandroff on hard mode gives about 180-200 rank points and a decent amount of exp. Gigan on MAD gives 200 all the time, which is the limit for missions, extreme gives 200 too.

Arena gives about 30-70 rank points per match depending on your performance. It's a nice way to get rank points if you're looking to get UC too, and open cubes.

Quests give less than 10 rank points per run, by this I mean boss quests. Arcantus on the other hand, increases its' rank points as you go further and kill more enemies. Getting passed area 70+ can give about 120-300+ rank points, but that's kind of hard if you don't know what you're doing...and it takes a long time.

Glad I could help you, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:32 am

Red-Brief J wrote:
Arena gives about 30-70 rank points per match depending on your performance. It's a nice way to get rank points if you're looking to get UC too, and open cubes.
15-85 is the lowest/highest you can get ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:37 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:

Yeah, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:15 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:

Got 110 in a S-rank room before.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:37 am

Aria wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:

Got 110 in a S-rank room before.
I was never in S-ranked rooms, only AAA at the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:44 am

S ranked rooms are impossible nowadays...
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:01 am

Red-Brief J wrote:
Good thing I'm Rank 34 so there aren't any S-Rank rooms available anymore ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:05 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:
Good thing I'm Rank 34 so there aren't any S-Rank rooms available anymore ._.

Well, I meant both the probability and fighting conditions of said room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?   Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fastest way of obtaining RP when soloing?
Page 1 of 1