Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need help soloing this one mission on hard.

Go down 
+3
Nisa
knyx
Suguri
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blast

I need help soloing this one mission on hard. Empty
PostSubject: I need help soloing this one mission on hard.   I need help soloing this one mission on hard. EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Ok I'm doing the packet episode mate thing and one the missions is beating Cacpetus Vacation on hard. I tryied about 10 times already but I can't beat it. Anyone got any tips or builds to help me beat it? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: I need help soloing this one mission on hard.   I need help soloing this one mission on hard. EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Two bots at 499 cost or less, and one bot as expensive as you want. Most people like using two Crimroses/Sword Wings/Beezles with a wide beam gun and blaster, then a third bot with a weapon of their choice. Your third bot will probably be the one you fight the boss with; when you get to that point, retreat back to the wall of the spawn point and snipe him with long range weapons such as beam rifles and box missiles.
Back to top Go down
Blast

PostSubject: Re: I need help soloing this one mission on hard.   I need help soloing this one mission on hard. EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Thanks. I finally made it to the boss with your advice. Now I just have to beat him...
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: I need help soloing this one mission on hard.   I need help soloing this one mission on hard. EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:35 pm

If you want, last boss goes down really easily with something that has a lot of long-range firepower, lure him to the corridor where he can't pass through, and he goes down easy with a few blasters since he is the size of frac.
Back to top Go down
Blast

PostSubject: Re: I need help soloing this one mission on hard.   I need help soloing this one mission on hard. EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Haha that sounds really cheap. But Idc atm. THis mission is making me mad. Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: I need help soloing this one mission on hard.   I need help soloing this one mission on hard. EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:13 pm

I used 2 victory 1's with the shoulder howitzer (stand on a cliff and spam to takeout those minis)

and my seraph (dual beamrifle)

the boss is actually really easy,he's a huge target with very little hp

the problem would be the mini's flying about
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: I need help soloing this one mission on hard.   I need help soloing this one mission on hard. EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:58 pm

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t2374-comprehensive-solo-cacpetus-adventure-guide

Lv1 Crim [dual Particle Guns], Lv5 Crim [dual Wide Beam Guns], and Lv8 Seraph Crim [dual ABRs... also loltrend] for me. Took a few tries as well, so best of luck :x
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: I need help soloing this one mission on hard.   I need help soloing this one mission on hard. EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:01 pm

When you get to the boss, like I said, you can just jump on that wall separating the spawn from his area and shoot him with long range weapons such as missiles or rifles. You should be able to do that part without taking damage, no problem.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: I need help soloing this one mission on hard.   I need help soloing this one mission on hard. EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Fight the boss with a Snailbot.

Sit in the starting area since he can't get past the wall like everyone else said then fire overhead missiles to your victory.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: I need help soloing this one mission on hard.   I need help soloing this one mission on hard. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:48 am

alternately, grab something that can equip omega blaster as your last bot, that boss will be downed in amazingly short time.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: I need help soloing this one mission on hard.   I need help soloing this one mission on hard. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:31 am

If I recall, the party I used was....

1.) Frog Lander lv. 5. I put short boost and hopped with a magnum. And when that died....

2.) EVE. I finished the mission no problem.

Since you have a small amount of BP, use two bots with low cost to whittle down the enemies a bit (i.e: Frog Lander, Cannon Baller, Crimrose, etc...), and if you couldn't finish with those two, the last bot should be the best bot you have that has range.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: I need help soloing this one mission on hard.   I need help soloing this one mission on hard. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:53 am

Asagi-san wrote:
If I recall, the party I used was....

1.) Frog Lander lv. 5. I put short boost and hopped with a magnum. And when that died....

2.) EVE. I finished the mission no problem.

Since you have a small amount of BP, use two bots with low cost to whittle down the enemies a bit (i.e: Frog Lander, Cannon Baller, Crimrose, etc...), and if you couldn't finish with those two, the last bot should be the best bot you have that has range.

Lol. no.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: I need help soloing this one mission on hard.   I need help soloing this one mission on hard. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Protip: GUIDERS MUST DIE

PRIORITIZE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help soloing this one mission on hard.   I need help soloing this one mission on hard. Empty

Back to top Go down

I need help soloing this one mission on hard.
Page 1 of 1