Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games to play before final beta

Go down 
+22
DreamyCrowdy
Andaros
FullThrottle
Desu
CapeMike
Segawa
Elitist
Hikari
Feign
piroton
Purianite
Shin Majin
cloudkai
FenixStryk
FrozenEdge
Courius
Garmr
RST-00
Izzy
iMudkipz
Dune
Himururu
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Himururu
Himururu

Female Posts : 88

Games to play before final beta Empty
PostSubject: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Well, I'm playing Cortex Command and American Mc gee Alice
lots of fun, and you?
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:58 pm

The usual here.. CB JP, C21, enjoying real life and playing PSP a bit here and there...
Back to top Go down
iMudkipz
iMudkipz

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Black Ops,Sleep,And real life...Mostly Black ops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Killing Floor, Alien Swarm, Medal Of Honor and I just started to play AVA again to play the coop missions.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Minecraft, Super Robot Wars (various from the series), and my newly acquired Front Mission Evolved

actually i'm not playing them. im rather just goofin off all day. and listening to music and visiting this forum, and yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:25 pm

Izzy wrote:
Front Mission Evolved

UUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I still don't know if I want that or Lost Planet 2...
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Mayhem wrote:
Izzy wrote:
Front Mission Evolved

UUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Roll a 6 sided die to decide.. 1,2,3 = Front Mission Evolved... 4,5,6 = Lost Planet 2
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Dune wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Izzy wrote:
Front Mission Evolved

UUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Roll a 6 sided die to decide.. 1,2,3 = Front Mission Evolved... 4,5,6 = Lost Planet 2

what if he's like me and only got 12, 16, 20, 24 sided dice? O.o
Back to top Go down
RST-00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
RST-00

Male Posts : 132
Location : In west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground was where I spent most of my days~

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Phantasy Star series, Air Rivals, and that's about it for games.
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.anyhub.net/thebest404pageever/swf/rainboa.swf
Garmr
Garmr

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:34 pm

S4 League, my PSP, and SRW J a little later on.

Last edited by Garmr on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Izzy wrote:
Dune wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Izzy wrote:
Front Mission Evolved

UUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

darn... i got copy for front mission evolved... but ... before i realised mah graphic card (ATI X15## ... i forgot..) cant run that game...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Games to play before final beta Angry
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Minecraft, CBJP, GhostX, Warcraft III, Nintendo DS Emulator, Gameboy Emulator, Playstation Emulator, and Other Emulators....

so yeah.... im playing illegal stuff that i can go to jail..... but heck.... i live in a FAIL country so see if i care......
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:03 am

Mayhem wrote:
Alien Swarm.
Any new campaigns worth looking into (official or otherwise)? I played the game when it came out, but the starter campaign was only an hour long. Looked great for a mod-base, though.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Courius wrote:
Izzy wrote:
Dune wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Izzy wrote:
Front Mission Evolved

UUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

darn... i got copy for front mission evolved... but ... before i realised mah graphic card (ATI X15## ... i forgot..) cant run that game...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Games to play before final beta Angry

my game runs fine, but whenever i go to cut-scenes, it get a massive slowdown and sometimes choppy sound. and no, this is not a codec problem.
so yeah.

and mayhen, if you ever played ghost recon/rainbow six, the gameplay is similar: hide and hit or show up and die.
Back to top Go down
cloudkai
Newcomer
Newcomer
cloudkai

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Replaying Okami and possibly starting on P3FES. Rerunning Shadow of the Colossus is also an option.

I play old PS2 games and am proud of it, yo ;D
Back to top Go down
Shin Majin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shin Majin

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Garmr wrote:

Somebody else still plays J? Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Garmr
Garmr

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Shin Majin wrote:
Garmr wrote:

Somebody else still plays J? Amazing.

Well what can I say? Being able to pick your protagonist, their co-pilot and even choose what they'll be piloting (plus an unlockable one) put it at the level above most of the others in the series to me. Shame that they didn't keep it up in the newer games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:19 pm

FenixStryk wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Alien Swarm.
Any new campaigns worth looking into (official or otherwise)? I played the game when it came out, but the starter campaign was only an hour long. Looked great for a mod-base, though.

Nothing new but they did add 3 more promotion ranks and a few more harder modes which might be worth trying out.
Back to top Go down
Purianite

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:58 pm

CosmicBreak (JP version), Pangya, Rumble Fighter, and all the games in my MAME collection.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/purianite
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:14 am

Just reinstalled MechWarrior 4 again with Andaros. It's free now, and has tons of new content, so it's definitely worth checking out if you're interested at all.

http://www.mektek.net/index.php?pid=13
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:11 am

Meh, I've got camp in the next few days, but for that stretch of time, I'll be running with Starcraft II, Warcraft III, CBJP, Recettear (Yes, that item-shop game), Spore, The Sims 2 (yeah, I still play shit like that, if only for building the houses)

But for now mainly SCII and WCIII.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:20 am

FenixStryk wrote:
Just reinstalled MechWarrior 4 again with Andaros.
I'll just say this. MechWarrior is God Tier levels of awesome.

I was playing pen and paper Battletech back before most of this board was born, and it has remained one of the most awesome settings in the scifi genre. Not to mention its deep ties to the Mecha genre both in America and Japan.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Hikari

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:52 am

Well since im waiting for CB to go back...im currently playing ragnarok battle offline ;P. waiting to meet up with my friends to do 3P madness. i play KF(Killing Floor) LAN with friends. Counter strike online by iahgames and DJ max 3 on my psp. recently waiting for phantasy star infinity(ENG) to be released at my country. and other flash games and stuff. went back to nostale to lvl up but wtf. a note came and says its closing due to contract expire. gms r prolly laughing saying. WE GOT UR MONEY U SUCK AS LOWLIVES! blah blah blah. theres more but im leaving it like this. FIN.
Back to top Go down
Elitist
Elitist

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:48 am

New Vegas - a friend gave me an awesome idea for a Kenshiro build, now workable bec. of all the melee-friendly perks lol!
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
CoD: Black Ops

Boxing - Okay, not really a game, but our gym's holding a tourney with the other gyms in the franchise early next year. Gotta start preparing with roadwork and speed bag drills.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:49 am

FrozenEdge wrote:
Minecraft, CBJP, GhostX, Warcraft III, Nintendo DS Emulator, Gameboy Emulator, Playstation Emulator, and Other Emulators....

so yeah.... im playing illegal stuff that i can go to jail..... but heck.... i live in a FAIL country so see if i care......

Do you have a PSP emulator ?

Wanting Birth By Sleep and Sunday vs Shonen magazine or something (so that i can use Hayate and take out Machinegun to kill ppl ><)

Games
Fists Of Fu, Exams xO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games to play before final beta   Games to play before final beta Empty

Back to top Go down

Games to play before final beta
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next