Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this possible in Epoch?

Go down 
+5
reVelske
Relict?
LS3
Ryuuichiro
HighlaN
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HighlaN
HighlaN

Male Posts : 91

Is this possible in Epoch? Empty
PostSubject: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:27 am

Hello, I show this picture taken on February 11, even assimilate it cost me because I've never done so many points in an Epoch, I play arenas and have fun regardless of the outcome of that if you win or not, for me to have fun I'm happy, but curiously in that Epoch had nothing against two of lag (not mention the annoying Lag garage and skins creator) the epoch I take them seriously because in most cases the best and the most prominent of Game participate in it despite the Lag (the Dark Side of the Force haha) and that fun, you get to test and I like that.

The fact that, despite having lost the Epoch be too surprised with the result and I thought'' what the fuck is this ... ??? '' I cost and assimilate the situation since in the best epoch I've done just killed 19 users.

If you have a Screenschot with similar results in Epoch I would like to have it published and comment, the internet is free and the expression and opinion of the people too.

regards
HighlaN

PS: As the epoch the game and more serious I take into account my personal record, so I try to improve myself and improve.

Is this possible in Epoch? 0210
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:34 am

Not a very big fan of epoch since I'm with BRD. (we kill with numbers LMAO)
But yea, just gonna comment:

43k score, 47 frags, basically all damage coming from melee shouldn't be that big of an achievement considering (quoting Winty-sama)

Winty wrote:
"the bonus score you can get from melee damage is ridiculous as fuck"

But yeah. Good job on getting that high of a score, though. Very Happy
I'm actually more concerned with the numbers the other people put up... 370 score, 15k cost. Okay, what the fuck? Do you even try?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:38 am

Speak English.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:43 am

Melee in Epoch. I'm assuming you were on Offense.
Back to top Go down
HighlaN
HighlaN

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:44 am

in epoch almost always see experienced players, and personally are very good, unlike me do not consider myself an expert, just a player who likes to play cb, have fun, which only takes a few months playing and having something garas luck with sometimes the epoch and the game seriously because many experienced people who are even earlier in this eng server with good bots very well tuned, so try to beat myself learn and improve every day. one from mistakes and I'm the kind of people in the game.

regards
Highlan
iKray wrote:

was to attack the people of DOS was in charge of protecting the PS

Regars

HighlaN

Last edited by HighlaN on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:49 am

chinga tu peces, señor maricón
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:54 am

iKray wrote:

This.
Back to top Go down
HighlaN
HighlaN

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Diabolical wrote:
chinga tu peces, señor maricón

the insults you do to yourself as a human being and person you are, you degrade yourself and you will be frowned upon by others for your actions. A does not affect me as I am of age and after my job (working as technical service in apple) cosmicbreak is something we spend time and have fun, plus you do not even know xD

Anyway, I will not answer your spammer and offensive messages, aporias not post anything to your feedback.

regards

HighlaN

ps: Ryuuichiro: Thanks for the suggestion

Last edited by HighlaN on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:15 pm

^ you forgot to sign your name, amigo
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Lol he edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:25 pm

^ maybe he's like Chuky that rolls with 3k Rt on every gara til they get every possible ball
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:30 pm

The perfect display of the fine intellect we come to expect from hurr durr melee players.

>bragging about scoring high in epoch with melee shits and wonder why they lost

Brilliant, gotta also give credit to this guy for the tremendous amount of effort went into the opening post in hiding the fact that this is nothing but a brag thread.

Last edited by reVelske on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:59 pm

reVelske wrote:
The perfect display of the fine intellect we come to expect for hurr durr melee players.

Brilliant, gotta also give credit to this guy for the tremendous amount of effort went into the opening post in hiding the fact that this is nothing but a brag thread.

/thread
Back to top Go down
HighlaN
HighlaN

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:05 pm

truth is not bragging, just want to see if I can because I can not believe that I was able to do this epoch, besides I do not much use to boast that? that would be very childish of me, and no joke when Diabolical mentioned in a picture I have nine Zeros, sorry, I have them for collection only, not for quite the use and from time to time by rt, even changing use uc at rt to save, could continue spending and buying rt but I am aware that we should not give him so much money to a company like Cyberstep, if given the number of people who had in the beginning Cosmicbreak Eng and lag was reduced to nothing, I matter much to keep spending, but as things are today very occasionally invest in rt for the game, real example of that is getting to spend only 540 rt Eris, but with that amount of rt also got a 2 and a gold Monicas Resha, to have a 2 and 2 jace eve spent in total 1500 rt, to have 2 momiji spend around 480 rt etc ...

Play, have fun in arenas, I try to have my most advanced bots what epoch possible and try to beat myself overcoming what I call personal record.

Every day you learn something new.

regards
Highlan

had another account BRD with 3 reshas and a complete collection of School Girls (aquila School girl, cupid melfi etc ...) but I got bored, I hate playing spammer, besides the account used rarely, it is changed to an account in wiz because I could to support the clan where I am now.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Are you using Google Translate or something? I can't really understand what you're saying...
Back to top Go down
HighlaN
HighlaN

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:23 pm

That's right, do not speak English, but I understand very little effort for it.

sorry if I cause you discomfort
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:58 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
reVelske wrote:
The perfect display of the fine intellect we come to expect for hurr durr melee players.

/thread
But it's relevant.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:44 pm

WARNING!
Spoiler:

regards
Highlanmaricon
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Link3r friend?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Yes. It's possible, because you just did it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this possible in Epoch?   Is this possible in Epoch? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this possible in Epoch?
Page 1 of 1