Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for an alt Eris account.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

Looking for an alt Eris account. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for an alt Eris account.   Looking for an alt Eris account. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:35 am

For those of you that weren't actually disgusted by the title of this thread, lemme explain myself. Okay, so, I wasn't hoping to have to resort to this, but I'm getting a bit desperate. I asked a person about this, but he/she hasn't responded, so incase he/she doesn't respond, I'm making this thread. What I'm basically looking for is anyone who has an alt account that has an Eris on it. I prefer Gothic Punk Eris solely for her swords, nothing else, as I hate her new design as well, but regular Eris is fine too. Not gonna lie, I've really wanted an Eris ever since I saw her, but after learning how broken she is, I told myself I would VERY, EXTREMELY RARELY use her in Arena. I mostly want her for collection purposes, using for everything in the Ground area, my extreme fetish for sword moes, and just to mess around with. If you wanna trade, even though I don't wanna do this, I have an alt w/ an Icy+ a Summer Thoarla on it. While I also have an alt w/ a C.S. on it, I can't remember the info on it. So if you wanna trade for that, I suggest you don't get your hopes up really high for that alt unless I remember the account info for that one, just throwing that info out there. If I remember the info for that, however (And I'll post if I do.), then I'll gladly trade that alt for your Eris alt, provided you want it. Pls help this lowly, pathetic newbie get an Eris.

Icy alt garage (Only contents of interest will be posted here.):
Icy
Summer Thoarla

C.S. alt garage (Only contents of interest will be posted here. Also, until I remember info for this account, if you're interested in this, keep track of this topic until I have account info.):
C.S.

Also, if any of you are willing to do this, PM me the account info. Thanks :3.

Last edited by Koiro10 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an alt Eris account.   Looking for an alt Eris account. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:41 am

giving us a list of everything in your garage might help, and please not in form of a wall of text
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an alt Eris account.   Looking for an alt Eris account. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:47 am

StardustAR wrote:
giving us a list of everything in your garage might help, and please not in form of a wall of text
The only things in my Icy alt that are of interest are the Icy and the Summer Thoarla. Other than that, it's just shitty starters and a Gold Tonosama Landurrhurr. The C.S alt has just the C.S and the shitty starters. And, if you could please refrain from posting too much in this topic if it has anything to do with anything other than giving me an Eris account? I'm not trying to be rude, but my hopes get up when I see someone post here, only to see that they're not talking about giving me that Eris (I REALLY want that Eris.).
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an alt Eris account.   Looking for an alt Eris account. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:53 am

that's why you'll need to appeal, show them what you have can give
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an alt Eris account.   Looking for an alt Eris account. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:20 pm

>Wanting eris
I am very disappoint
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an alt Eris account.   Looking for an alt Eris account. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Begging for an Eris alt account is like begging for a $50 bill from a random person in the street.

Anyways, if you're really that desperate, you're probably a lot better off just quitting cosmic break altogether. If you can't have fun in it and have to use an Eris just to get by, then that's really all you should do. It's not worth tryharding in a game where everyone tryhards.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an alt Eris account.   Looking for an alt Eris account. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:25 pm

dsp wrote:
>Wanting eris
I am very disappoint
;~; You guys aren't helpful at all. And I stated my reasons for wanting one, I don't wanna use it to terrorize the flaggots of Seaben. C'mon, cut me some slack...C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an alt Eris account.   Looking for an alt Eris account. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
;~; You guys aren't helpful at all.
Telling me I'm not helping you at all by giving you advice is nothing short of a slap on the cheek.

Look, even if you want an Eris just to derp around in the ground area, who in the world would want to trade you an Eris account for an Icy/C.S.?
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an alt Eris account.   Looking for an alt Eris account. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Telling me I'm not helping you at all by giving you advice is nothing short of a slap on the cheek.

Look, even if you want an Eris just to derp around in the ground area, who in the world would want to trade you an Eris account for an Icy/C.S.?
*raises hand*
I don't have either, and I really really don't like Eris because she's horrendously dumb to play.
Only problem with my Eris is that it's on my main so I'm afraid I can't realy trade with you.
But to be honest, you're not missing out on much unless you think being the biggest prick alive by mindlessly clicking one button to get you to the top 10 is fun.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an alt Eris account.   Looking for an alt Eris account. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

Ugh crap, I feel kinda pathetic now...
Think I'm just gonna delete this thread and be contempt with what I already have.

Akhenderson wrote:
*raises hand*
I don't have either, and I really really don't like Eris because she's horrendously dumb to play.
Only problem with my Eris is that it's on my main so I'm afraid I can't realy trade with you.
But to be honest, you're not missing out on much unless you think being the biggest prick alive by mindlessly clicking one button to get you to the top 10 is fun.

That I realized. I only wanted her for collection purposes, but now I really don't want her all that much, considering how much of a taboo she is. I also kinda hate dealing w/ them myself.

Edit: e-e Yeah, I don't really need this topic anymore, requesting lock/deletion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an alt Eris account.   Looking for an alt Eris account. Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for an alt Eris account.
Page 1 of 1