Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to unlock other mission.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MPGH5574
Newcomer
Newcomer

How to unlock other mission. Empty
PostSubject: How to unlock other mission.   How to unlock other mission. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:18 am

HELP!!. I currently have a mate named aile and i have a mission "Clear Pepen Rebelion" but i can't find pepen rebellion? is it on my rank or do i need to do something? And the second thing on the is the 3 guardian Where can i find or unlock star cluster. I cant find them and please help.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: How to unlock other mission.   How to unlock other mission. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:41 am

Missions are available in Central Area.
Press F3 when you're in Central Area.
To get to Central Area, go to the Central Area gate in your respecitive Union map and right click while standing on it.

Back to top Go down
MPGH5574
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: How to unlock other mission.   How to unlock other mission. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:43 am

im asking on how to unlock other mission. i already know how to go on the central area i need how to unlock pepen rebellion and star cluster mission
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: How to unlock other mission.   How to unlock other mission. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:46 am

I don't think Beginner's Channel has these missions available. Correct me if I'm wrong though... Let me check. :3
Okay, I was right. Get to rank 12 first before doing these missions
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: How to unlock other mission.   How to unlock other mission. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:23 pm

yeah, it's not on the beginner channel, the beginner channel only has two mission if I'm not mistaken (Starcluster and Gigan Buster)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to unlock other mission.   How to unlock other mission. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to unlock other mission.
Page 1 of 1