Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ノクターン
Newcomer
Newcomer

D.Mission Empty
PostSubject: D.Mission   D.Mission EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 am

After a year not log/play CB, today I decide to come to test my luck on free gara.
But seem CB have so many new feature which confusing me, and I have few question regarding it.

What is D.Mission? Where can I find it? (the one with 10 D.medal needed for x1 4th ticket gara)

And what about 4th card? I tried my hardest to get 8th rank and only get Alpha card, do you need top 3 to get one?

Thanks in advance. :-)
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

D.Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.Mission   D.Mission EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:22 am

ノクターン wrote:
After a year not log/play CB, today I decide to come to test my luck on free gara.
But seem CB have so many new feature which confusing me, and I have few question regarding it.  

What is D.Mission? Where can I find it? (the one with 10 D.medal needed for x1 4th ticket gara)

And what about 4th card? I tried my hardest to get 8th rank and only get Alpha card, do you need top 3 to get one?

Thanks in advance. :-)

D. Mission is Daily mission. As usual go to Central area for mission/daily mission. Reach the Target score/Complete the mission for medal.

And about arena cards. You get alpha card(Single lance) just by joining arena. You'll have to be in top 5 of any of the arena award( example : Jammer, Supporter, Frag etc.) to get 4th anniversary card(Dual lance). You can get up to 5 Dual lance card if your team win and just 1 card if your team lose.
Back to top Go down

D.Mission
Page 1 of 1