Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming

Go down 
+25
Zwiebel Force
AnTi90d
Prior
ziix
Seraphcrim
Valkyrie
CCoRS
Deimos1996
Priskern
dotdotbean
Toilet-Flusher
Trill
NotZetsubou
Magna.Zero
Homurator
Gerrion
Ryuuichiro
LS3
Koiro
That_Wiesel_Guy
Relict?
Astral_Dono
TrieDaEsprit
boytitan2
TerraChika
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 612

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Ryuuichiro wrote:
CCoRS wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:

all your faces even more when you realize CCoRs is a REALLY cute african-american

im HALFRICAN :3 and you think im cute!?!?! >//v//<

I stand corrected then.
And yes, I do. And you should be confident with the fact that you are.

#em3

AWWWWW~!!!!! <33333333333 o(≧∇≦o)ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノO(≧▽≦)O(☆^ー^☆)ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・(●´∀`●)☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ thanks guys~ i onyl am confident if people tell me i look nice or not ;//v//; i thought i looked pretty nce today since i gots lots of compliments. i wanted to look cute before valentines day :L
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:37 pm

CCoRS wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:
CCoRS wrote:

im HALFRICAN :3 and you think im cute!?!?! >//v//<

I stand corrected then.

#em3

AWWWWW~!!!!! <33333333333 o(≧∇≦o)ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノO(≧▽≦)O(☆^ー^☆)ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・(●´∀`●)☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ thanks guys~ i onyl am confident if people tell me i look nice or not ;//v//; i thought i looked pretty nce today since i gots lots of compliments. i wanted to look cute before valentines day :L
You don't have to get compliments to know you're pretty. Just look in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
CCoRS wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:

I stand corrected then.

#em3

You don't have to get compliments to know you're pretty. Just look in the mirror.

awww thats sweet o fyou~! ^//3//^ when i look in da mirror i be like "meh" :L
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:46 pm

CCoRS wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
CCoRS wrote:

You shouldn't have low self-confidence like meh, it's no good.
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
CCoRS wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:

You shouldn't have low self-confidence like meh, it's no good.

well thanks alot for the tip ^-^ i have been feeling alot more confident about myself since ive joined cheer which has helped so much ^w^
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:48 pm

CCoRS wrote:
I had a weird sexual dream where I was being attacked by a tentacle monster in the middle of me already sleeping in my bed in my dream :L it was weird i was scared as hell too ;w;

wow me2
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Trill wrote:
CCoRS wrote:
I had a weird sexual dream where I was being attacked by a tentacle monster in the middle of me already sleeping in my bed in my dream :L it was weird i was scared as hell too ;w;

wow me2
WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Trill wrote:
CCoRS wrote:

wow me2

oh my~
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Trill wrote:
CCoRS wrote:

wow me2

100 bucks the tentacle monster's name is boytitan o3o
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:56 pm

It's not

pay up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:01 am

I bet it looks like this.

http://butr.me/e2 It's worksafe.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:04 am

iKray wrote:

Should I be ashamed that I probably know this is from a hentai?
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:06 am

iKray wrote:

OMG wasnt somthing like that in the "shadow The Hedgehog" game for the game cube?!? only it was more pink :L
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:10 am

CCoRS wrote:
iKray wrote:

OMG wasnt somthing like that in the "shadow The Hedgehog" game for the game cube?!? only it was more pink :L
The name of the monster that you're talking about is Blaq Doom. Also, I remember having that Sawnic game. Gud times. Too bad I lost over 1/2 of my GC gaymes ;w;.

Last edited by Koiro10 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:14 am

Read the url that butr.me takes you to.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:15 am

Koiro10 wrote:
CCoRS wrote:
iKray wrote:

The name of the monster is Blaq Doom. Also, I remember having that Sawnic game. Gud times. Too bad I lost over 1/2 of my GC gaymes ;w;.

i feel you bro ;-; i lost my most FAVORITE game (mario kart double dash) and just about a month or so after i FINALY beat the whole game after about 8 years .-. (my first game cube game ;v; ahh the memories) and got every kart ;^; and a couple other sonic games i loved alot TwT
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:16 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
CCoRS wrote:
... i dunno how to react to this.

all your faces even more when you realize CCoRs is a REALLY cute african-american

I knew she was mixed.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:20 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Trill wrote:
CCoRS wrote:

wow me2

100 bucks the tentacle monster's name is boytitan o3o

Na mental block I have no control anything thats not at least jailbait age unless it in hentai form is incapable of giving me any type of boner or sexual thoughts. If only CCoRS was 2 years older.

Having a mix younger niece doesen't help with that at all. I couldn't make a perverted joke about CCoRS if I tried I no longer deserve to be titan Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:23 am

This is why you should stay away from BoyTitan, CiCi.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:24 am

CCoRS wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
CCoRS wrote:

The name of the monster is Blaq Doom. Also, I remember having that Sawnic game. Gud times. Too bad I lost over 1/2 of my GC gaymes ;w;.

i feel you bro ;-; i lost my most FAVORITE game (mario kart double dash) and just about a month or so after i FINALY beat the whole game after about 8 years .-. (my first game cube game ;v; ahh the memories) and got every kart ;^; and a couple other sonic games i loved alot TwT
That sounds crappy, Mario Kart DD was dabes Mario Kart gayme evar. I also ended up losing Sonniku Adobencha Tsu: Battle as well. That was dabes Sawnic gayme evar. Why must GC disks be so small ;w;?

BeeTee wrote:
Na mental block I have no control anything thats not at least jailbait age unless it in hentai form is incapable of giving me any type of boner or sexual thoughts. If only CCoRS was 2 years older.

Nou you will not, ever.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:25 am

iKray wrote:

Told you 2 young. Krays older sister tho asian girls =D.

What part of she is way 2 young for me are you guys missing.

Plus looks 2 much like my niece along with age mental block theres one for family.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:26 am

boytitan2 wrote:
iKray wrote:

;w; WHY CAN'T YOU HIT ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN AGE?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:28 am

He hits on Astral, but it's all one way. :3c
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:29 am

Koiro10 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
iKray wrote:

;w; WHY CAN'T YOU HIT ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN AGE?

Krays older sister is a college student and asain drools fair game kray give me your sister now.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:29 am

iKray wrote:
He hits on Astral, but it's all one way. :3c
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next