Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming

Go down 
+25
Zwiebel Force
AnTi90d
Prior
ziix
Seraphcrim
Valkyrie
CCoRS
Deimos1996
Priskern
dotdotbean
Toilet-Flusher
Trill
NotZetsubou
Magna.Zero
Homurator
Gerrion
Ryuuichiro
LS3
Koiro
That_Wiesel_Guy
Relict?
Astral_Dono
TrieDaEsprit
boytitan2
TerraChika
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:44 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
I wanted to dream, but all I had were nightmares. I blame Lenny.

blame it from now on

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 am

Dreamed I was a Kampfer, dohoho~
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:01 am

I dreamt of eating, but then I realized I was actually hungry, so I woke up.

I ate again, still hungry, realized I was dreaming then woke up.

..ate again...hungry...dreaming...woke up...

It happened 9 times. I was in different places I've been to every time I woke up, except the places were much more luxurious than they really were.

When I finally actually woke up, the dreaming multiplied my hunger and I ate so much more than I normally could, but didn't feel bloated.

weird
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Another lewd dream/nightmare. Gotta stay off these adult humor sites enough is enough.
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:59 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Another lewd dream/nightmare. Gotta stay off these adult humor sites enough is enough.

Pervy much? :L you must have alot of lewd dreams
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:09 pm

CCoRS wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Some one get this thing away from me.
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:31 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
CCoRS wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

I am not a " thing" 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:09 pm

CCoRS wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
CCoRS wrote:

Its still here help =\.
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:14 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
CCoRS wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Its still here help =\.

Wow you're awfully rude ;w; what did i do to you?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:21 pm

CCoRS wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
CCoRS wrote:

Its still here help =\.

It was a joke.
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:23 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
CCoRS wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Its still here help =\.

It was a joke.

Q3Q u little turd
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:39 pm

I had a dream me and my cousin were racing around the house or some weird crap. Then, we ended up talking about the new Devil May Cry. WHY DO I NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY THAT GAME ;w;?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:42 pm

CCoRS wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
CCoRS wrote:

It was a joke.

Q3Q u little turd

Sorry I guess...
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Third dream about rolling eques with special guest star Ilgryps and Vector Eagle.

Fuck this game
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Something I found on the nets reminded me that I had what I believe was a Tsukihime dream. Since I never played the VN, I don't know what SHIKI looks like, so my dream involved Shiki and SHIKI in some mansion room together, and I thought I was gonna get to see what SHIKI looks like. BUT THEN I WOKE UP ;w;.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:50 pm

SHIKI is best boy
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:15 pm

no ¡¡¡ u like Roa
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Another sex nightmare why cant I have normal sex dreams. I was havin sex witha decent looking rican girl then I decided to try anal me being as big as I am it caused her to shit her self and i got shit on my dick.

WHY CANT I HAVE NORMAL SEX DREAMS Sad. Or go back to lucid dreaming this shit ain't for me man.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Studies have shown that "dreams" are actually a reflection of one's subconscious desires. That means that even though you're aware that you "hate" the idea of getting shit on your dick, somewhere in the back of your mind, you're curious of the feeling that you'd get when you do.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:19 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
CCoRS wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

It was a joke.

Q3Q u little turd

Sorry I guess...
You guys are sooo cute~

boytitan2 wrote:
Another sex nightmare why cant I have normal sex dreams. I was havin sex witha decent looking rican girl then I decided to try anal me being as big as I am it caused her to shit her self and i got shit on my dick.

WHY CANT I HAVE NORMAL SEX DREAMS Sad. Or go back to lucid dreaming this shit ain't for me man.
It's just your subconscious telling you what it wants.

I dreamed I was a basketballplayer in a university team of Tokyo. It suddenly looked as if I played in the world of Kuroko no Basuke
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
CCoRS wrote:

Q3Q u little turd

Sorry I guess...
You guys are sooo cute~

boytitan2 wrote:

It's just your subconscious telling you what it wants.

I dreamed I was a basketballplayer in a university team of Tokyo. It suddenly looked as if I played in the world of Kuroko no Basuke

Go away.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Studies have shown that "dreams" are actually a reflection of one's subconscious desires. That means that even though you're aware that you "hate" the idea of getting shit on your dick, somewhere in the back of your mind, you're curious of the feeling that you'd get when you do.

it's like Kuso Mizu Technique
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Ryuuichiro wrote:

My dreams are heavily influenced by what I watch. The dream happened cause I watched a bunch of fucked up shit. Plus I left out the part were I raged used a enema on the girl and thus continued the anal sex with out the threat of poop. Honestly at that point it was pretty close to anal rape whole reason I left it out.
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:59 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:

Koishi Komeiji must be fooling around again....
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Had a dream I was a tentacle monster raping swimsuit crim in a maid outfit. I find this ironic since I was chasing around 3 maid skinned crims with my tentacle monster skin in cb last night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming   Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Recent Dream You Could Remember from Sleeping/Daydreaming
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next