Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate Monica Gold

Go down 
+7
fggt
Trill
blead
NotZetsubou
Zwiebel Force
mikuri
BSusVier
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

Ultimate Monica Gold Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:24 am

Need a little help on how to build her. Basically from my understanding, she seems to be a a little bit tight on capacity.

How do I go about building her? Float dash or Short Boost or Boost run? Or none at all since she has Multi Step?
And weapon-wise, her charge cannon and rapid cannon seem like having some weapon tunes will definitely benefit her, but I have no idea how to go about doing it considering her limited capacity.

My test build below; didn't add any movement carts yet. Any feedback will be appreciated Very Happy
Thanks!

EDIT: Updated the test build below.

Spoiler:

Last edited by BSusVier on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:39 am

BSusVier wrote:
She seems to be rather tight on both capacity and slots.

Wut am I reading.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:18 pm

If she is anything like vanilla Monica weapon tunes aren't necessary.

@BS: there are a ot Rt charge bonuses that could look good on her. I think Pepo Pucci BS (not sure about the stats though) would work fine with her outfit as well ö.ö
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 pm

cant use pepo ;ᴗ;
i forgot what is cannon baller bs size, i put it on s size art a lot
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:27 pm

It's S sized.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:29 pm

NotZetsubou wrote:
cant use pepo ;ᴗ;
i forgot what is cannon baller bs size, i put it on s size art a lot
Didn't realize it has type restrictions. Now I wonder what's Cs intention of making her a Garapon bot really.

Derp in that case use Ribbon Sash or anything with a fancy extra BS (prett sure the want you to use it with one of the new booster parts).
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:03 pm

mikuri wrote:
BSusVier wrote:
She seems to be rather tight on both capacity and slots.

Wut am I reading.

Uh lol. I meant that I was having a little difficulty hitting breakpoints stats-wise until I dropped the swift jet BS i put there initially, sorry. Must've slipped my mind since I was editing the post while tweaking the build.

Hmm. Well, from what I see she doesn't seem very similar to the original monica gold other than the fact she blows up upon death.

Weaponry-wise, Rapid cannon is really nice, but falls a little short on range sometimes (and the way the projectiles explodes after a certain range is misleading - I'm not sure whether I've actually landed the hit or whether it just blew up). Charge cannon is good enough as it is.

As for the BS suggestions, thanks. Yeah, she looks like she'd go nicely with any of those Rt charge boosters.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Drop the clearance tune. Dunk fly to 31 or 34 via H. Tech Beta (I'd suggest changing Boosts to H.Boost Beta's (5 cost for 2 fly , walk loss is negligable alongside str, compared to 5 for 1) aswell so thqt you can convert more Alphas to Beta's. Not at a computer ATM but I'll calc up a build when I get to one.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Spoiler:
Her capa is really tight, 70 left to fit weapon tunes(she has multi step so may be accel roll is not necessary).
Back to top Go down
/dev/random
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:36 pm

She has 40 less capa than original monica. And two weapons to tune instead of one.
Neutral
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:46 pm

@Trill: Hmm. Yeah, I guess that would work out better. Thanks!

@tggt: Ikr. Her capacity seems really tight for wep tunes.

Hm. Just curious, what is the fly breakpoint for non-air units? And um, what type of movement carts would be suitable for her, considering that she already has multi step? I suppose short boost will be decent with enough practice on my part..
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:13 pm

All breakpoints are the same for all bots

The ones that I know: 28, 31, 34, 38

Spoiler:

I had something like this with a Capa tune and

Spoiler:

This without one.

Back to top Go down
/dev/random
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:09 am

I think wlk may be better than fly for this monica.
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:33 am

@/dev/ random: Hmm. I find that I tend to fly a lot on whichever ART i use so idk.. But yeah, perhaps she might be easier to tune with walk as opposed to fly. Shall try that when I have time to fiddle with cosmic calc again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

Male Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:32 am

Perhaps the only reason to use a wlk based art is if they have shittons of core wlk or a bot the uses a railgun(saggi). On anything else, I would always recommend fly because no matter how fast you run, your ass will get schooled by a melee. If you have high fly though, you can fly to a higher point or just get out of range.

All the new monicas I've seen use fly, so, give in to peer pressure I guess?
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:42 am

Breaker-Z wrote:
Perhaps the only reason to use a wlk based art is if they have shittons of core wlk or a bot the uses a railgun(saggi). On anything else, I would always recommend fly because no matter how fast you run, your ass will get schooled by a melee. If you have high fly though, you can fly to a higher point or just get out of range.

All the new monicas I've seen use fly, so, give in to peer pressure I guess?

Its not really peer pressure, but w/e, we are just recommending fly cuz well........you want to get humped by a melee?

Honestly I always used fly on all bots except lands..........so thats just me.
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:40 pm

Well I personally find it easier to maneuver by flying. (Maybe coz i just suck at lands #em7 )
Back to top Go down
/dev/random
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:59 pm

I recommended wlk because the icy-like gun has very small bullets, and it misses a lot while flying.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:38 pm

your face when height makes you able to hit airs better

see winty's hopper guide
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:27 pm

Updated the build in the 1st post, any feedback will be appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Monica Gold   Ultimate Monica Gold Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Monica Gold
Page 1 of 1