Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need a veteran cancer patient [Resha]

Go down 
+10
mikuri
Winty
Fireflywater
Relict?
Suguri
continue
Trill
rei_hunter
Astral_Dono
Ryuuichiro
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

I need a veteran cancer patient [Resha] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a veteran cancer patient [Resha]   I need a veteran cancer patient [Resha] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:50 am

Tripple G. Supply bears a cost of 90 for 5 ammo, while a single shield costs 5 capa.

18 capa per shield, or 5 capa per shield.

If one has enough capa room for such, including weapon tuning, stat tuning , and carts ( do note that a Zero has 8 cartridges instead of 10 if all Zero cartridges are taken), then the extra survivability will help. If not, then a single extra shield won't hurt (if you can manage the slots, but knowing Resha, slots are abundant on her).
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: I need a veteran cancer patient [Resha]   I need a veteran cancer patient [Resha] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Woah. Suspect
I took note of Winty's and Trill's suggested builds.
I guess hop isn't limited to just walk based on winty's stat and cartridgesetup which was mainly fly and hop carts... (learned something new today).

I gave her a few runs in arcantus testing out all her mains/subs at level 0.
The shield rules. The homing blaster is shit (for now). I still can't melee (while standing, her melee attack doesn't actually combo). Couldn't try the Vox thingy for lack of levels. (even though I already know that this shit hurts/is a pain in the ass)

End verdict: I'll set resha aside until the time will comes that I'm abundant with mats. I'd probably EX tune her when that time comes and hopefully I wouldn't play like a complete noob either.

Thanks to everyone who blatantly discouraged the use of this moe. Very Happy
I'll stick with Kagura for now
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: I need a veteran cancer patient [Resha]   I need a veteran cancer patient [Resha] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHiY1YqSa3E

U can check this vid for what she can do, it's before the nerf though.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: I need a veteran cancer patient [Resha]   I need a veteran cancer patient [Resha] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:56 pm

Quote :
The homing blaster is shit (for now).

As note, this is how meluc will always be if you go with lexratio path. If you go vox path, the damage will quadruple or some shit(first upgrade cartridge doubles the number of projectiles launched, second one doubles the force if I remember right)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a veteran cancer patient [Resha]   I need a veteran cancer patient [Resha] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a veteran cancer patient [Resha]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2