Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xmas Nemlim - The Bell

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Xmas Nemlim - The Bell Empty
PostSubject: Xmas Nemlim - The Bell   Xmas Nemlim - The Bell EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:12 pm

I don't get it, what is this weapon?

The main weapon function has high interval between shots, and it's used to stun the enemy, and then the sub weapon function is just some crappy melee attack.

Then the bell doesn't combo with the bat forward dash tackle, can't do that forward boost + melee weapon combo. I just don't get it.

I don't know but, I'm thinking of ignoring it altogether, slap a pierce gun and fireflower on and call it a day unless somebody tells me otherwise.

Can somebody enlighten me on this?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Nemlim - The Bell   Xmas Nemlim - The Bell EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:14 am

You use it on the ground, hit with the AoE and deal charge delay.
AoE is what deals the charge delay, not the bell itself, and you need to be on the ground. Air combo won't make the AoE, so it doesn't deal the charge delay.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Nemlim - The Bell   Xmas Nemlim - The Bell EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:52 am

BD sub is a counter, extremely effective in vs. melee fights where the bell can be sub-optimal. Pretty much a 100% Mellow counter rip I believe, which brings me to pointing out it's techbased. I'd suggest saving Tech for it, and just tuning G.Grap on the bellhammer instead to gain damage from it. 2x G.Grap 18 str hits very hard, and with the new +1 100% tunes , getting high-teir boostrun on her isn't too hard either. Batbits are literal flying meatsheilds, and when combined with the counter, really melt enemy-meleers health, since the counter knocks them up for the bats to whack. She's very solid overall but she doesn't play like average melees of her size.
Back to top Go down
sparhawk254
sparhawk254

Male Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Nemlim - The Bell   Xmas Nemlim - The Bell EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:20 am

it must be one of those troll hard weapons, and its now easily obtainable from arena
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Nemlim - The Bell   Xmas Nemlim - The Bell EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:28 am

???

The topic is referring to Xmas Nemlim's weapon, not the arena drop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Nemlim - The Bell   Xmas Nemlim - The Bell EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:30 am

sparhawk254 wrote:
it must be one of those troll hard weapons, and its now easily obtainable from arena
It's not that drop from the arena.
I'm talking the bell that comes with Xmas Nemlim.
Back to top Go down
sparhawk254
sparhawk254

Male Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Nemlim - The Bell   Xmas Nemlim - The Bell EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:29 pm

isn't both bells the same? or are they different?
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Nemlim - The Bell   Xmas Nemlim - The Bell EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:54 pm

They're different. Quite a bit different.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Nemlim - The Bell   Xmas Nemlim - The Bell Empty

Back to top Go down

Xmas Nemlim - The Bell
Page 1 of 1