Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots

Go down 
+8
Akhenderson
That_Wiesel_Guy
DarkChuky
Kurt
mikuri
Midreus
Winty
boytitan2
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots Empty
PostSubject: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:16 am

sites back up go to offical site to comment. http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=10003

Last edited by boytitan2 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:19 am

>only mention vox resha, not lexratio resha

is this kid serious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:20 am

boytitan2 wrote:
For slightly underpowered we have wind route momiji.
Pfffff.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:28 am

Winty wrote:
>only mention vox resha, not lexratio resha

is this kid serious

Did not feel like going in depth on resha its apparent her most op ability is her shield. Screw it the bot existing its self is op.

Diabolical please try getting first with a momiji and zero cost if its so great.Better yet get top 3 with it that alone will do.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:21 am

sayang
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:30 am

What is this? #em7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:31 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Diabolical please try getting first with a momiji and zero cost if its so great.Better yet get top 3 with it that alone will do.
Just because you can't pull it off doesn't make her underpowered. Besides, topping the leaderboard with a certain bot doesn't necessarily mean that bot is powerful.
Spoiler:
What, you're going to say he's strong because I got 1st with 0 cost?
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:38 am

#em3 +1 Diabolical
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:06 am

Diabolical wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Just because you can't pull it off doesn't make her underpowered. Besides, topping the leaderboard with a certain bot doesn't necessarily mean that bot is powerful.
Spoiler:
What, you're going to say he's strong because I got 1st with 0 cost?

Top five with heingal or momiji in a room stacked with nfa and gmt members and other op bots and not random noobs. God the whole point of the topic is to try to get every bot to be high tier/mid tier and average tier and have there performance level match there value and give every bot a fighting chance in arena with op bots and take down op bots a peg or 2. "topping the leaderboard with a certain bot doesn't necessarily mean that bot is powerful" thats the whole point genius a top gara prize should not be lower mid tier. Or is momiji not the lowest tier zero and I am imagining things ?.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:16 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Top five with heingal or momiji in a room stacked with nfa and gmt members and other op bots and not random noobs
You have your sights set too high. Just because you're incapable of being the top dog in a 30v30 fagbot moshpit still doesn't mean Momiji is underpowered. I've been on the opposite end of Wind path's melee far too many times, that shit isn't funny. You have to be high to believe she's underpowered.
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:20 am

Resha not Op, she nerfed.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:20 am

Diabolical wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Top five with heingal or momiji in a room stacked with nfa and gmt members and other op bots and not random noobs
You have your sights set too high. Just because you're incapable of being the top dog in a 30v30 fagbot moshpit still doesn't mean Momiji is underpowered. I've been on the opposite end of Wind path's melee far too many times, that shit isn't funny. You have to be high to believe she's underpowered.

Yes it can stunlock 1 person to death and take a very very long time to kill them by that time a team mate has came and helped,if you let some one get close enough to melee you you deserve to die this is the only game were players have a issue with that. If get close to some in halo I kill them with 2 bitch slaps they dont go AARRRHH YOU KILLED ME IN 2 HITS HACKS. And I didnt say I can top ten with her but have you ever seen a momiji in first in a room with other melee that out class her...NO. Stop trying to argue this you have no argument.

Resha not op... fuck this not continueing this shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Yes it can stunlock 1 person to death
Thanks for proving my point. Her melee potency lies in her vicious stunlock. She'd be OP if she had heavy-hitting melee combined with her current stunlocking power. If you want stronger melee, go play Vanguards or some shit.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 am

Diabolical wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Yes it can stunlock 1 person to death
Thanks for proving my point. Her melee potency lies in her vicious stunlock. She'd be OP if she had heavy-hitting melee combined with her current stunlocking power. If you want stronger melee, go play Vanguards or some shit.

She would be a glass cannon how is that op and all said is make all her melee melee based her melee is like war and wind slasher were it not being pure melee really fudges it up and negates tuneing her str. Btw for future refrence if you disagree provide a valid argument and post the bots strengths and weakness.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:41 am

boytitan2 wrote:
all said is make all her melee melee based her melee is like war and wind slasher were it not being pure melee really fudges it up and negates tuneing her str.
All right then. It sounded to me like you were asking for force increases on her melee. I still don't agree on the underpowered bit.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 am

Diabolical wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
all said is make all her melee melee based her melee is like war and wind slasher were it not being pure melee really fudges it up and negates tuneing her str.
All right then. It sounded to me like you were asking for force increases on her melee. I still don't agree on the underpowered bit.

Man even when I try hard my points get fudged up writing just is not my thing.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:56 pm

BT, Don´t lost youtr Time arguing whit those people.. they are mind close and death brains.. they can just read 1 or 2 words from all you say...

so just continue with your original post I support it!!!
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:58 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
BT, Don´t lost youtr Time arguing whit those people.. they are mind close and death brains.. they can just read 1 or 2 words from all you say...

downs supporting downs
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:00 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

downs supporting downs

This from the guy who types like UGUUU IM A SHOTA. Mie Im shota uguuu.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:12 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

downs supporting downs

This coming from the guy who's always on astral's dick.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:17 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:

downs supporting downs

This coming from the guy who's always on astral's dick.

Well if you havent noticed most the people I like in cb quit and quit this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:26 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
death brains
Oh dear, my sides hurt.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:33 pm

I see no numbers or factual evidence being used...
Not only that, but it's also extremely biased.

I guess that's why it's called "Boytitan's weekly" because it's based around his views and not anyone elses'.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:38 pm

I so see a ton of valid counter arguments and not just people disagreeing with my post... oh wait nvm.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:43 pm

farao RATTLE ME BONES farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots   BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots Empty

Back to top Go down

BoyTitan's weekly Under Powered,Over Powered, And Balanced Bots
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next