Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Building a Chibi - Halp

Go down 
+3
Zwiebel Force
blead
heiantaiga
7 posters
AuthorMessage
heiantaiga
heiantaiga

Male Posts : 23

Building a Chibi - Halp Empty
PostSubject: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:30 am

I need help in building an HS-Support Chibi #em4

Spoiler:

Note: I'm new to them which is why I don't even placed a tune on a part, even the weapon #em5
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:36 am

Moved.

Support Types -> Gameplay Questions/Discussions
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:48 am

Chibis usually fare the best with not being tuned at all, because of their tiny HP pool. If you got a different core use one with Broad Radar (which will save your life in 10 of 9 cases). Seraph Crim-chan has Broad Radar if you got her.

If it has to be Crim-chan:

Spoiler:
I'd highly advise you not to tune the core/chibi at all. Some rapid on the shock bazooka, might be helpfull. Be aware that a shock bazooka is a horrible weapon to farm trees with (you'll hit the containers for 1 digit damage before you can press X, 2).

This also made me realize that I should move my arse to level my Seraph-chan, since she seems to be the only HS chibi w/ BR on her cart list O.O
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 am

Add fly+HP

Like, just fill every slot with Eagle.

That's all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Looks like Melfi and Mialy chibis have HS and broad radar as well
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Isn't Mialy-chan Long Range?

Melfi-chan has her AM blocked by Petit Granted Bow and is, by all love I have for her, a practical joke.
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Go for 2x High Shooter 1x Great Range Alpha Cross Shooter chibi with Long Range circle. Fill remaining slots with Tech, plink things from beyond vision range with 12 damage arrows all game.

Once you have one, everything starts looking like a cactus.
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Isn't Mialy-chan Long Range?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:39 am

BARILLIAN wrote:
Go for 2x High Shooter 1x Great Range Alpha Cross Shooter chibi with Long Range circle. Fill remaining slots with Tech, plink things from beyond vision range with 12 damage arrows all game.

The point of making a HS chibi is healing your allies while not being dependent on the PS. Shell supply chibis can't do that + chibi troling is so 2011.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
BARILLIAN wrote:

The point of making a HS chibi is healing your allies while not being dependent on the PS. Shell supply chibis can't do that + chibi troling is so 2011.

And then, HS circle doesn't buff the bit.

HS chibis usually doesn't get many points from me, as I tend to avoid their circle. Now, if it's LR, I will take it anytime, unless I really need the HS from the PS.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:10 pm

yeah HS chibis are kind of overshadowed by other circle types in any scenario except epoch really

LR+10% ammo refill is too good
Misty-chan or Ivis-chan + Rone is great
Autorepair circles are self explanatory

Then there's also cart lists, most of the chibis with the best cart lists (Thoarla-chan, Aila-chan) have LR circles.

If the circle could buff bits then it might be worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Do you even need to buff the bits for faster healing? From my own experience it's the bits target that matters. scratch
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:01 pm

No, it's the bit that needs the buff.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Do you even need to buff the bits for faster healing? From my own experience it's the bits target that matters. scratch
Nah, bits have separate buff acquisition.
If you use HS item, it only buffs the bot, not the bits.

When I use certain bots, I hate to get HS from the chibi healing. Because when we are attacked by certain types (for example, I'm using Torte and the attacker is a lnd), I have to decide to either GTFO and ignore my team mates so I don't waste a good chunk of my ammo, or waste my ammo really fast while doing poor damage to the enemy.

But if it was a LR chibi, I would just run around while shooting the enemy, because as long as the chibi is alive (and keeps dancing), I will get my ammo back anyway.

Also, shock zooka isn't so farming friendly. Unless you trust your luck or your team mates, your ammo will run out rather fast, which won't happen with a LR chibi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building a Chibi - Halp   Building a Chibi - Halp Empty

Back to top Go down

Building a Chibi - Halp
Page 1 of 1