Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall Empty
PostSubject: Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall   Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Being the Megaman fan I am, especially of Megaman Legends, and after finishing those Reaverbot skins I did a while back, I was then looking for a robot to create a good Bonnes-themed skin for. Unfortunately I couldn't find any CB bots that would fit well into a Bonne Robot, that is until MedicBall was released. After I got MedicBall, I started working on a skin for it, and now its done.
Spent a while on this skin, I hope you all enjoy it.

This is my Skin for Medicball, to make it look like Tron Bonne's Mech from Marvel vs Capcom 3. I simply call it myself, Bonne-Bot.
Spoiler:

Another view of it.
Spoiler:

Now for the download links for the various parts to this skin.

Medicball Bonne-Bot LG
Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall NNoEN

Medicball Bonne-Bot BD
Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall FxPlP

Medicball Bonne-Bot BS
Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall BoRGl

Medicball Bonne-Bot AM1
Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall Su9ws

Medicball Bonne-Bot AM2
Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall LA4pT

Also recently, I managed to gain a better BS for my Medicball, which was better for the stats for build I'm working on with it, and I switched it out. The new BS I don't have a skin for, but it also makes this look a lot better, and more like the original too. The old BS is now being used by my Pulsardio, who has found a lot more use for it too.
Here's a pic of the one I have now with the different BS.
Spoiler:

Up next on my list is to make a Servbot skin to go with it, which shouldn't be too hard. There unfortunately aren't any good bots in CB to make one of Tron Bonne herself, but a Servbot one seen riding it would be also be neat to see riding this thing.

And yeah, I always thought the Bonnes were some of the coolest enemies in the Megaman series, other than the Neo-Arcadians in Megaman Zero, who were better. I also loved Marvel vs. Capcom 3 a ton for Tron Bonne being in it, although I find her bro, Teasel Bonne, to be a lot cooler. Their robots were also rather neat too, and I always thought of their Servbots to be really cute as well!
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall   Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Looks pretty neat, actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall   Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

Any ideas on what robot I should use to make my Servbot skin next?
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall   Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Looks quite realistic indeed.

8,5/10
Back to top Go down
GabeCello
GabeCello

Male Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall   Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Looks pretty damn cool. Could use a bit more shading and colors though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall   Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall Empty

Back to top Go down

Tron Bonne Mecha skin for MedicBall
Page 1 of 1