Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been

Go down 
+4
reVelske
Scott-kip
AthenaWyrm
Midreus
8 posters
AuthorMessage

How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been Empty
PostSubject: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:48 am

Okay, I've been chatting about this in the Shoutbox for a while, but not too many of you seem to be listening to me. I figured I'd make a topic about it. Besides, God is a Catgirl, Diabolical, and some others of you here said they might understand me better if I did this instead.

Well to start off, although I am a huge Strike Witches fan, there is some problems with it that account for why it isn't my most favorite anime of all. Many of the episodes had parts that I really think should've been different, and bug me some. I've been telling you about them, but I don't think you guys read chatbox texts as much or don't take them into account as well.

In fact, if I had better video making skills, I'd make one of those "How it Should've Ended" videos for Strike Witches, like the ones you see on Youtube.

This is still a reason why Sonic X no doubt. is my most favorite anime of all. Since Sonic X had absolutely no parts in it that made me think, "it would've been better if this happened." Maybe if these parts were different in this way, Strike Witches would be better than Sonic X to me. Sadly, it wasn't, but its still number 2 on my list, for it came close. Don't get me wrong, I do not dislike SW totally for this. I love SW, it just had a few notable flaws in places that none of you seem to understand.

Please note that this isn't going to be used in that Strike Witches game I'm working on. The game I'm working on involves mostly scenes from the episodes I didn't have problems with, and the Evil Mercs only appear in Dark Mode, where you can play as them taking place on their more successful attacks. So none of this will be used in my game because it doesn't take place in those parts.

Also, for most of the quoted lines I mention in this, they are just lines I had in mind, but they don't have to be those lines. They could be something else instead, just something that gives the same message. Its just what I think would be best for them to say. Also battle scenes are rather hard to explain with words, but I'll try to explain it as much as I can. Don't be surprised if some of my descriptions sound short, but I'd like them to be really long and drawn out and epic fights filled with loads of shots and lasers and explosions and such. I just don't know how to explain everything about how it would be, but it would be a really epic and awesome fight and a long battle at those parts.

Also I put all of these into Spoiler Tags for your convenience. The episodes I didn't add are the ones I had no problems with at all.

Now I will start. Sorry if it is a whole lot. God is a Catgirl and Diabolical and some of you should really read this too.

Season 1 Episode 7
Spoiler:

Season 1 Episode 11-12 (Finale)
Spoiler:

Season 2 Episode 2
Spoiler:

Season 2 Episode 3
Spoiler:

Season 2 Episode 5
Spoiler:

Season 2 Episode 9
Spoiler:

Season 2 Episode 11-12 (Semi-Finale part)
Spoiler:

Season 2 Episode 11-12 (Final Battle part)
Spoiler:

Season 2 Episode 12 (Epilogue)
Spoiler:

This concludes all I have to say about how Strike Witches should've been, and why it wasn't the best anime I've ever seen in my opinion. If it were really like this, then perhaps Strike Witches would've been better than Sonic X is, and would be my most favorite anime of all. *sigh* I wish they would've done it like this though, it would've been the most epic series I would have ever watched if it were.

Last edited by Armored Entity on Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:15 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:44 am

sayang
Back to top Go down
AthenaWyrm
AthenaWyrm

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:47 am

How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been Dealwithit-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:51 am

Um, what is that for, and what does it have to do with my first post in this topic?
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:30 am

do you spend like an hour writing these posts?

also

alien alien farao farao farao farao sayang farao farao farao farao alien alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Yes I did. You have a problem with that?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:54 pm

It's not our place to tell you how you should spend your free time but...

You really ought to reconsider how you spend your free time.

I used to write horrible fanfic shit when I was young too, but at least I was self-conscious enough to know not to show that rubbish to other people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Its not a fanfic. Its how I wish Strike Witches would've gone, so that it would've been the most awesome anime ever. Think of it like those "How it Should've ended" videos on Youtube.

And don't you know about Strike Witches anyways? If you did, you'd know that although Strike Witches was an extremely awesome anime, it still had some notable problems, which is why it is not Numero Uno on my list, only Numero Dos. If Strike Witches had these small changes to it, it would be the most awesome anime ever!!!

And BTW, I wish God is a Catgirl and Diabolical would read it already. I did this because they wanted me to and they said they'd listen to this more if I did, but they have yet to do so. Its sort of pissing me off that they aren't, even though I wrote all of this mainly because of them.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:11 pm

All I know is that it's about a bunch of pantie flashing underaged sluts who probably have no idea how to put on pants to save their miserable worthless lives, that's good enough for me.

And this still qualifies as fanfic to me.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:13 pm

I dropped Strike Witches after one episode. Too many pantie shots.

Also, they'll probably read it eventually. You can't expect someone to refresh the forums 24/7 to check if something new has been posted. ' - '
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:15 pm

They're not underaged. I mean they would be too young for the draft if they were, and would probably not be fit to fight parasitic biomechanical creatures and villainous mercenaries with legions of futuristic death-machines. I remember that most of them are like around 16-20 years old too, which is not underaged.

Also its got plenty more to that. It pisses me off so much when others just focus on the pantsu in Strike Witches, and not the other stuff that matters. I wish you guys wouldn't be so ignorant about the series like this. It has much more to it than that, and its not all about pantsu shots!
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:23 pm

I cant take an anime seriously if it can't take itself seriously.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:23 pm

galaxina wrote:
Also its got plenty more to that. It pisses me off so much when others just focus on the pantsu in Strike Witches, and not the other stuff that matters. I wish you guys wouldn't be so ignorant about the series like this. It has much more to it than that, and its not all about pantsu shots!
Who said we were focused on it? It's kind of hard to NOT see it when it's the only thing in the screen, which pisses me off. I don't like anime that only focus on fanservice. Not everyone is a pervert that wants to watch an anime with a crapload of pantie shots. :l

If there was more then that, I wish they'd show it in stead of throwing so much fanservice in, it's annoying to watch an anime like that.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Shai wrote:
Not everyone is a pervert that wants to watch an anime with a crapload of pantie shots. :l

I want to keep this quoted forever and ever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:17 am

ur a faget
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:41 am

Diabolical wrote:
ur a faget

NO U

Shai wrote:
galaxina wrote:
Who said we were focused on it? It's kind of hard to NOT see it when it's the only thing in the screen, which pisses me off. I don't like anime that only focus on fanservice. Not everyone is a pervert that wants to watch an anime with a crapload of pantie shots. :l

If there was more then that, I wish they'd show it in stead of throwing so much fanservice in, it's annoying to watch an anime like that.

reVelske wrote:
I cant take an anime seriously if it can't take itself seriously.

Honestly, Strike Witches isn't just that. It's all about the awesome Neuroi Dogfights, and the cool fast-paced action that's like something out of Star Fox or Strikers 1945, and the Cuteness and Cuddlyness and Moe'. And they use really cool powers too. It's not all about the pantsu, it's got more serious vibes and atmosphere to it.

It's not like Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, where they do things like do a poledance to initiate their Transformation Sequence, and their underwear morphs into Battle Weapons, and they swear constantly, and act all sexual and raunchy all the time, and fight against corny villains like "The Demons Scanty and Kneesock" who come up with plans that remind me of something Team Rocket would do, and if it weren't for their constant swearing and skimpy outfits could easily pass as villains in Fairly Oddparents or some other retarded show like that.

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt is what I'd call not-serious and mindless fan-service, for the reasons I just mentioned. Strike Witches however, is more serious and different in tone and atmosphere than that, and the villains look more serious-looking and sophistacated and aren't all goofy-looking and stuff, and plenty more.

Do you get the difference? Do you understand my point already?

Strike Witches is a very good anime. It's not just mindless fan-service like Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt is. STOP TREATING IT LIKE IT IS!!!
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:49 am

Did you really necro a topic for this? The last comment was Thu Dec 06, 2012.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 am

galaxina wrote:
It's not like Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, where they do things like do a poledance to initiate their Transformation Sequence, and their underwear morphs into Battle Weapons, and they swear constantly, and act all sexual and raunchy all the time, and fight against corny villains like "The Demons Scanty and Kneesock" who come up with plans that remind me of something Team Rocket would do, and if it weren't for their constant swearing and skimpy outfits could easily pass as villains in Fairly Oddparents or some other retarded show like that.

The show doesn't take itself seriously and clearly drives with its sexual themed humour and fanservice. And you know what, that's fine, it knows what it wants to be and it is consistent with it. I might not be its target audience (though certain eps, such as a Transformers ep, tickles my fancy, I do enjoy myself some good parody humour), but I don't need t be, it doesn't have to impress everyone.

The pantslessness of Strike Bitches did not need to be there, it did not contribute to the anime in any way shape or form and is frankly jarring to look at. When I want some kind of pseudo military sci-fi, I sure as hell don't want slap-sticky girly slice-of-life + fanservice to go with. I'm sure a lot of the perverted fucks out there do, but I'm not one of them, and I fairly sure there are a lot of people who aren't. It's all well and good that, according to you, it has a good story, it has good combat, whatever, but the other aspects of the show makes it nigh impossible for people like myself to enjoy it or to take it even remotely seriously.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:01 pm

What Strike Witches need is Natalia Poklonskaya as a witch in the next season.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Creep
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:29 am

Oh I really like the game o3o at least the one on the apple store xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been   How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been Empty

Back to top Go down

How some of the stuff in Strike Witches should've been
Page 1 of 1