Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Strike Witches Fan-game Project

Go down 
+3
Tuskin
Trill
Prior
7 posters
AuthorMessage

My Strike Witches Fan-game Project Empty
PostSubject: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Since some of you are interested, I thought I'd post here about another large-scale project of mine. I've been working on this for months (even before I first came to this site), but its been going really slow, as most solo made fan-games do. However, I am making progress on it, and hopefully I can release at least a demo soon.

Well first of all, something I really need to specify. I am making this game in a game-engine called Fraxy. Fraxy is a freeware engine good for making ship-fighter games, and though it has its limits, it is still very versatile. This game will be done in something called a "Fraxy Try File," and thanks to the new engine updates, can still be done successfully.

You can download Fraxy here. http://monz.sp.land.to/fraxy/fraxy_20120623beta.zip
And here's an example of what a typical game made in Fraxy is like, though mine will have some good differences to it as well.
Spoiler:

Well now about this game.

First of all, this Strike Witches game will be a Danmaku ship-fighter game that will be extremely hard, and also have loads of good features. It will be similar to games such as Touhou, Ketsui Kizuna, Battle Garegga, Dodonpachi, Strikers 1945, and the like. The game has you fighting through numerous stages to face against the Neuroi and Neuroi-Infected ships, and rack up points and such. It fits in very well with Strike Witches too, and has plenty of action.
I plan to make this game very complex, but I've been running into a fare share of bugs and problems making stuff too. I have some stuff that is done though, and I can share some screenshots too.

Here's a few screenshots of my progress in the game.

Spoiler:
Screenshot of part of Stage 1 in the game, with me playing as Erica Hartmann. Stage 1 starts high up in the sky.
Some of the enemies seen here include small Infected Fighter Ships. These ones fly in various preset patterns and spew small lasers at you. The others are small Drone-Neuroi (not Infected Ships), which resemble housefly-like aliens. They fly to a point on the screen, shoot a few small lasers that are aimed at you, then fly off. Also those Housefly Drone Neuroi's wings move too.

Spoiler:
Another part of Stage 1 that I have completed. Later on in Stage 1, you descend to hovering above the ocean, which is where quite a few battles in Strike Witches take place.
Here you can see a few of the small Housefly-like Neuroi's again. The other one is a large Infected Attack Helicopter, which fires energy balls in spinning 5-shot bursts. On harder difficulties and ranks, their energy balls move faster and fire in larger bursts too.

Spoiler:
The MiniBoss of Stage 1, which is the Neuroi Infected Shadowheart Fighter. It's the Infected Ship that they fought against in Episode 1 and 2. I am fighting it here as Yoshika Miyafuji.
This Miniboss is rather straightforward, and if you noticed, one of its attacks involves firing a Hexagon-shaped cluster of energy balls. This is done by a couple other enemies too. Also as seen in this screenshot, after its HP falls below 50%, a plate on it explodes, revealing its Neuroi Power Core, the Weak Point. Also for this MiniBoss, thought not necessary, you can destroy the wing tips before taking out the boss, which should be considered as for it weakens it's attacks and also gives you more points.

Spoiler:
The Boss of Stage 1, the Neuroi Infected MAGE Fighter. It's kind of hard as you can see here, but that's because I tried fighting it here with a higher rank. I'm playing as Gertrud Barkhorn here.
MAGE is one of the Evil Mercenaries various Death Machines, created by them as part of their army, but it was later Infected by the Neuroi. Like with most of the Evil Mercenaries's Hyper Weapons, it is named after a type of Spellcaster. It is armed with quite a few state of the art weapons, and the Neuroi Infecting it also made it slightly stronger too.
MAGE attacks with a ton of homing lasers, and some other attacks. You can damage the wing units on the sides for extra points and to weaken it, sort of like with the Infected Shadowheart fighter. It also has a Phase 2 to the fight, where at that point, its wings are blown off, and then it attempts to replace them with a pair of Mutated Insectoid Arms hidden inside it, and uses those arms to melee attack you or shoot lasers with a hand-swipe. Nevertheless, this is only a Stage 1 boss. But considering how tough the first boss is, imagine how hard the following Stage Bosses will be. Also take notice on the awesome Boss HP Meter I added too.

Spoiler:
The MiniBoss of Stage 2, the Neuroi Infected Buzzer VTOL. This is the weird Infected VTOL ship they faced against in Episode 4, which almost killed Gertrud Barkhorn in her suicidal attack. This is pretty much all I have done and working on Stage 2, which takes place above a wooded plain near Soumus. Also like the original, the rotors actually spin. I'm fighting it here as Charlotte Yeager.
This MiniBoss is a bit tough, especially due to the rotating laser attacks it likes to use and how it sometimes likes to make "walls" out of its laser fire. Not much to it, but so far, this boss does work the way I want it too. Also if you manage to destroy it without using your Special Attack, it drops a free 1-up.

Now that I showed you those screenshots I have done, I would like to tell you a few things I am planning to, or have already implemented. These are some stuff I am using to make it more interesting than your typical Ship-Fighter game.

-Rank System This game will use a specialized "Rank System" for adaptive difficulty, similar to the ones used in games such as Dodonpachi and Battle Garegga. In addition to the normal Difficulty Levels you select at the start, the Rank system also contributes to the difficulty, and to the game's rather complex scoring system.
The Rank system works like this. If you are doing very well in the game, your rank increases and the game gets gradually harder, sometimes in easily noticeable ways, other times in not as noticeable ways, and if you are not doing so well, the rank decreases and it gets easier. However, having Higher Rank also makes you gain more points from enemies, and at the end of each stage, you get a "Rank Bonus" depending on how high your Rank is. So you might have to make things harder in order to score high, but be ready for what the consequences will be.

-Complex Stages The Stages in this game will often times have various more complex features that make it different from the typical ship fighter game. Like at times, you'll see events happening on-screen that contribute to the storyline, at times you'll be briefly assisted by NPC ships and the like, dialogue coming up between characters, and plenty more. Some stages will even have slight differences depending on which character you play as. These I have partially added, but some of them are a bit tough to make.

-Dark Mode In addition to Normal Mode, this game will also have "Dark Mode." Dark Mode plays the game from the villain's side of the story, and features a totally different set of stages, bosses, and playable characters. It's sort of like how in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, you could play from both the heroes and villain's side of the story. Also at certain cutscenes in both modes, you see events happening that happen in the other mode, which demonstrates how their storylines cross into each other's.
Dark Mode will allow you to play as Neuroi-Chan (the Humanoid Female Neuroi), Neuroi-Kun (A Humanoid Male Neuroi), or 4 of the elites of the Evil Mercenaries, who are piloting advanced prototype ships. The Evil Mercenaries you can play as are named Robert Harz, Arthur William Tedder, Amelia Henford, and Gary Nelson, and their respective ships are DRUID, SPEAR HEAD 50K, SAGE, and SHOCK WIND 55K. Couldn't think of any good Spellcaster names for two of them, so I just had to make due.
The stages in Dark mode have you fighting against the good guy soldiers and the 501st Joint Union instead. Some of their stages involve plots such as an assault on a Factory where the good guy soldiers create their vehicles, and another one involves a strike on one of their main Mega-Airships. It is not just a reskin of Normal Mode, but is totally different. Both Normal and Dark Mode will have 8 different stages, and will be about equal in length too.

-Death Label There is also going to be an unlockable Death Label Mode, for both Normal and Dark. It has to be unlocked first though. Death Label is basically this game's equivalent of Extreme Difficulty. Got the idea off of Ketsui Kizuna.
In Death Label, it is only Boss Fights with no other parts to the stages, and all the bosses are on permanent Maximum Rank and have the highest difficulty and power. Its extremely hard and only recommended for experts of these types of games. However, you get loads more points here, and start off with all power ups maxed out, for a little bit of help. Even so, its no walk in the park.

-Multiple Endings There is also going to be a number of different endings to the game for both modes. Both will have a worst ending, a somewhat good ending, and the best ending. These are obtained in a number of ways.
The worst ending is for whenever you play on Easy Mode. When you play on Easy mode, the game ends early on Stage 6, instead of at Stage 8 which is the actual final stage, and you get the worst ending. If you play on any other difficulty and beat it, you get the somewhat good ending. If you beat it on any other difficulty and also manage to get to and defeat the True Last Boss, you get the Best Ending. That's how it will be for this.
Also about the thing about it ending early with a worse ending on Easy Mode. That's basically going to be my little way of doing this thing below to players. "Remember kids, Easy Mode is for wimps!"
Spoiler:

-Playable Characters Both modes will feature a number of playable characters, each with their own different weapons and powers and skills. The ones in Normal Mode and Dark mode are different. Each of them also has a different style, but are balanced too. Each character has a primary weapon, a secondary weapon, and a Special Attack (your equivalent of a Touhou Bomb/Spell attack).
The primary and secondary fire is different in ways and has its upsides and downsides. Your Special Attack needs to be charged up first, which is what that meter below your character signifies, and its charge time depends on the character. However, it is very powerful, always erases projectiles from the screen, and can save your life at times, so use it wisely. There are also power-up items you can get to increase your primary/secondary weapon strength, and power-ups to decrease the charge-time of your Special Attack. Also you do not have health in this game. Its a one-hit KO all the time, and not only you lose a live, but you also power down one level of both power-ups when you do. However you have a very small Hitbox to cope with this, and the game provides you with plenty of 1-ups to start with, so it is a bit forgiving there. Also I have been trying to make this thing where your hitbox appears as a small flashing circle when you are not moving, but it hasn't been working for some reason.
Normal Mode lets you play as any one of the 501st Joint Union, except for Minna, as for Minna is the leader and is way too overpowered for this. Dark Mode lets you play as Neuroi-Chan (the Humanoid Female Neuroi), Neuroi-Kun (A Humanoid Male Neuroi), or 4 of the elites of the Evil Mercenaries, who are piloting advanced prototype ships.

Normal mode characters
Spoiler:

Dark Mode characters:
Spoiler:

Well I am getting work slowly done on this, but I really need help. If any of you have experience in the Fraxy Engine and think they can lend me a hand or anything, let me know. I have a lot of stuff also slowing me down, such as schoolwork, my Madoka Magika Fan-Manga project, another fan-game that my friend is making and I've offered to help him with, My artworks, stuff to do on Cosmic Break, and some other stuff. Hopefully once I get at least up to Stage 4 on both modes finished, I'll release a demo. Until now, its still under development, but I am getting work done on it little by little.

Anyone interested in this? Want to say something about it?
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:43 am

I like touhou.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:23 am

Prior wrote:
I like touhou.

So do I, and I'm glad you took a look at what I have so far for this.

However, although this fan-game is a Danmaku game, it has differences from Touhou in the style of it.
The main difference is that in Touhou, there are loads and loads of enemy projectiles, but most of them are very slow-moving. In my Strike Witches game, it is more of the opposite. Instead, there are slightly less numbers of enemy projectiles (although there is still quite a lot of them), but most of them move very fast across the screen. I find both styles to be about equal in difficulty, as for although my game has less enemy shots, the speed at which they are moving gives you less time to react, and still makes it hard.

I am using this style instead for multiple reasons. First of all, Fraxy has a limit as to how many projectiles can be on screen at a time, as to prevent lag, so I make up for that in this way. Second, it is more like Strike Witches, as for in the Neuroi Battles in the original series, the Neuroi don't fire Touhou-amounts of lasers, but they still fire loads of them, and they are fast moving instead, making them hard to avoid.

Also some more partial progress on my game. I got some of the enemy appearances finished. Take a look at some of these and see what you think. Took me a while to design these ones just right. Some of them however, may not be used in the final product and might be scrapped, but only time will tell. It all depends on how this game goes in the end.
Here's a few I am willing to show right now.

Spoiler:
Another boss that will be in my Strike Witches game. This is the Neuroi Infected SORCERER Tank. I dunno which, but maybe it will be a Stage 3 or 4 boss.
SORCERER is another one of the Evil Mercenaries's Death Machines, that was later infected by the Neuroi. It is a large Tank/Train-like hybrid vehicle equipped with a wide-radius Mega Laser, and multiple other armments. Those round things on the sides are actually track wheels, which it rolls along a series of tracks with, with the wheels sort of connecting sideways.

Spoiler:
The Neuroi Block, a unique Drone-cluster style Neuroi that originally appeared in Episode 8. I plan to use it as a MiniBoss, but a MiniBoss in the later stages, as for it is rather difficult to defeat, with its attack patterns.

Spoiler:
Another Neuroi that is not an Infected being. This is the Neuroi Crawler, a large one that shows their Insectoid nature, and it crawls along the sides of a pair of walls using its six legs. Dunno if I will actually implement this one, and it might have to be removed in the final release, but that's not decided yet.

Spoiler:
Neuroi-Infected Forscher Sattelite (Forscher is German for explorer). It was originally a Scout Sattelite used to mark positions by the 501st Joint Union, but the Neuroi later got to it. Those red wing-like things sticking out on the sides are the Solar Panels. Might use this one as a Stage Boss somewhere, but not completely decided yet, although I am considering it more than others that I am unsure about.

Spoiler:
A Neuroi-Infected Darkstorm fighter, another cool one. Dunno if this one will show up in the final product as for I am having some problems with how I will implement it. If it does, I might make it a Stage 2 boss or something.

Oh and by the way, I plan to have other Death Machines used by the Evil Mercenaries appear in this. Not all of them will be Infected by the Neuroi though. Some of them will be regular ones, and two of them in fact, are playable in Dark Mode. Like most of the Evil Mercenaries's most powerful weapons, most of them are named after types of Spellcasters. Some of the others that will or might appear include SAGE, DRUID, WIZARD, ELF Squadron, PYROMANCER, and SHAMAN (all names of different types of Spellcasters). I'll probably post pics of them later, but some of them aren't done yet.

Any ideas on other stuff I should add or implement to this game. And what do you think of what I have so far, any of it you think is good or needs changing?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:58 pm

I'm not really adept in shading (or any other art form for that matter), but something about the shading of these feels off. I have watched the series and I do recognize that the hexagonal plates on them are actually like that, but other parts of it seems as if they're inverted.

I can't describe it entirely

Spoiler:

A screenshot of the shading on Cross Raptor AM@. If you notice, it gets darker around the borders with the pink and the dark-blue, to indicate the grey area is raised up. The way you've shaded them makes them look like they're all indented, which makes them look a bit odd. I noticed this on your Neuroi Baltheon skin you made a while ago, but I shrugged it off as an issue with a lack of usable colors at the time. I don't really know what I'm saying or if I'm using the correct terminology, maybe your shading is fine and it just looks strange to me. But I figured any criticism would help a work in progress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:26 pm

I know what you are saying, but Fraxy does not work that way. I even had a hard time doing the sprites I have now, so that they would fit into this. Fraxy has a different system, you'll have to see for yourself. I see what you mean by the shading though, and I did the best I could in that part.
Also I personally think the shading looks right. Maybe you just can't see it well due to the dark colors in it.

Also, here is some music that I have already added to the game. I thought these tracks were most fitting. Strike Witches does have a good OST, but not too many tracks that fit into this scenario. Maybe I'll use the SW OST for cutscenes and the like. Besides, these tracks sound very Strike-Witches-ey to me, don't they?

This is the track I have added in for Stage 1 of Normal Mode.
Spoiler:

And this is the track I have added for the Stage 1 boss fight against the Neuroi Infected Darkstorm Fighter. Also I have already made it so that it changes tracks at the right time now.
Spoiler:

Any suggestions for other music tracks I should add into this game? I had some ideas for the others, but not too many.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:31 pm

http://strikewitches.wikia.com/wiki/Strike_Witches_STG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:50 pm

I know about that game, but mine isn't exactly like that.

Mine is different though. For one, it is much harder in various ways. Second, you only play as one character by themselves, and not multiple at once. Third, mine has a more complex difficulty and scoring system. Fourth, is the addition of Dark Mode, which lets you play from the villain's side of the story. Finally, mine is going to have Death Label mode to it as well.

Oh another thing. I wanted to tell you about this one character in Dark Mode, Neuroi-Kun X10.
Neuroi-Kun X10 is another humanoid Neuroi, but instead of a girl one like Neuroi-Chan X11, he is a boy one. My friend suggested this one, and even recently made a rough sketch of him, which I plan to improve on. My friend told me that it makes much more sense for there to be a boy Humanoid Neuroi to go with the girl one, (sort of like how Jikun-Long has Jikun-Hu, Dark Magician has Dark Magician Girl, Sonic has Amy, and such).
Neuroi-Kun has slightly different powers to Neuroi-Chan, and is also very seductive like her. He gained his form after absorbing a large sample of the blood of a wounded Male Joint Fighter, and somehow integrated it into his body and took on that form, similar to how Neuroi-Chan did with a Joint Fighter she killed. He also is in a way, partners with Neuroi-Chan.

Here is my drawing of how Neuroi-Kun looks like, much better than my friend's original sketch. You can see how he is similar to Neuroi-Chan, but not exact, and also Male instead of Female.
Spoiler:

Oh, and by the way. I am in need of a few ideas for some enemy vehicles and perhaps some boss/miniboss ideas for Dark Mode. Can some of you perhaps give some suggestions for it?

Last edited by galaxina on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AthenaWyrm
AthenaWyrm

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Your use of flat bright red is burning my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:53 pm

AthenaWyrm wrote:
Your use of flat bright red is burning my eyes.

galaxina wrote:
This is my friend's rough sketch of Neuroi-Kun. Not too good, but I plan to draw an improved version.

EDIT: Also I changed that post so that it shows my better drawing of Neuroi-Kun. I hope this helps in helping you visualize him.

Last edited by galaxina on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AthenaWyrm
AthenaWyrm

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:52 am

yfw that's not what I'm talking about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:51 pm

What is it that you are talking about then?
Back to top Go down
AthenaWyrm
AthenaWyrm

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Are you serious
Back to top Go down
THECOCKERALSUCKER
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:25 pm

Cocksucker here, "galaxina" as he calls himself here is mentally retarded and finds rape "funny". Take it how you will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:36 pm

THECOCKERALSUCKER wrote:
Cocksucker here, "galaxina" as he calls himself here is mentally retarded and finds rape "funny". Take it how you will.

I do NOT!!!
Get out of here spammer. I don't need people like you junking up my threads with posts like this.

Also, I finished my drawings of the one Fan-character who is playable in Dark Mode in this game.
This is what Neuroi-Kun looks like. This is a pic of him with the protective membrane over his Power Core open. He's like Neuroi-Chan, but male, and focuses more on Attack and Defense, unlike Neuroi-Chan, who focuses mostly on speed and technique. The two of them are also partners.
Spoiler:

And this one is of Neuroi-Kun and Neuroi-Chan standing together in the Hive. This sort of shows how Neuroi-Kun is very similar to Neuroi-Chan, but male instead of female, and are also partners. They are still similar in how they both have the DNA of another Joint Fighter infused into their bodies, have somewhat similar powers, and also like to seduce other Joint Fighters with their human-like appearance.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:16 am

Do you have a good neuroi pattern I can download? =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:43 am

Nisa wrote:
Do you have a good neuroi pattern I can download? =)

Not really, although I didn't use a pattern in making those Fraxy sprites. Its mostly a recolor of the original Fraxy set, with Neuroi Hexagons and red spots on certain places.

Fraxy sort of has you create enemies by dragging and dropping parts, sort of like in Spore. You can change the partsgraphics set of the ones you have, but you are still limited to only those parts. After that, you add coding, scripts, and what not, to make them function like in an actual game of that sort. This is the best I can explain it as. There's a script in Fraxy full games to also change the partsgraphics sprites

Here's the default Fraxy Parts Sprites.
My Strike Witches Fan-game Project G1Mjb

And here's my edited version for Neuroi enemies.
My Strike Witches Fan-game Project J5PeT

Hope that this clears up why the enemies look that way.

I'm working on a WWII meets the future set as well, to use in the Dark Mode levels too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 am

So. Much. Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 am

iKray wrote:
So. Much. Red.

Why of course there is a lot of red, its part of the Neuroi's color scheme.

Some of you don't seem to understand how Fraxy works, and why I am doing some stuff in it this way or not. I dunno really how to explain more of the workings of Fraxy to you. If you want to know more about why it looks this way, I suggest you take a look at Fraxy on a website or video or something, and see more about it.

I've been making stuff in Fraxy for a while before this, though originally, I just made singular bosses and stuff like that, or I had helped with some larger projects of others I know. I know how to use the scripting and enemy/boss designing and stuff well. I also know how to balance the enemy's attacks and how to make them easier or harder, but not overdo the difficulty change (such as bosses suddenly becoming too easy/too hard at parts).

Also watch this video below.
Its footage from a Fraxy Game project which I had helped with before. As you can see, the person who made this one also used a different Parts sprites set, like I am using in this Strike Witches game. I hope that this helps you understand more about games made in Fraxy.
As you can see, his game also uses a WWII mixed with Futuristics theme to it, much like Strike Witches does. I do a lot better on the backgrounds though than he did, but I created most of the enemies in that stage for him.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:44 am

y u no use gimp

it'd make your textures not look like crappy paint projects in the least

and it's kind of necessary when it comes to something like Fraxy's graphics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Strike Witches Fan-game Project   My Strike Witches Fan-game Project Empty

Back to top Go down

My Strike Witches Fan-game Project
Page 1 of 1