Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A.L.E. Lily Rain

Go down 
+3
Frizz
XiaoFu
SL the Pyro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

A.L.E. Lily Rain Empty
PostSubject: A.L.E. Lily Rain   A.L.E. Lily Rain EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:36 am

A.L.E. Lily Rain 1qqRB

She's no Lily Rain EVE, but she has her own charm.

Specifications:
Abilities:

Tips and tricks for playing A.L.E. Lily Rain:

-Being an ART that will mainly uses homing attacks, Burst Mode is invaluable as it lets you reliably hit things from absurd distances. It also lasts for a while, so don't be afraid to be liberal in using it.
-While no more powerful than the average Psygun, the BD@ Main's cluster shots are smart: they will always split before reaching their target, and the resulting bullet shower will rarely miss anything that doesn't have Anti-Homing, or is blindingly fast and actually focused on dodging.
-The new Psyslicers are not only comboable, but they are also much faster than previous versions (old Speed was 160, new Speed is 280). Good mobility combined with the new dash gimmick will tear a huge strip off of several enemy's HP.
-Remember that the dash from the Psyslicer attack does not require a lock-on nor ammo; should you run dry, you can still dash all over the place. This is key to avoiding Melee attacks. It's even better if you have ammo, as anyone who tries to melee you will constantly take Psyslicers to the face.
-Don't stop moving! While A.L.E. Lily Rain excels in speed, she lacks horribly in durability and will get ripped to shreds quickly if you don't stay on your toes.
-While getting Long Moving Burst from Burst Mode promotes Alpha Strike builds, you can get along just fine without one if you so choose. That said you have free reign to do so, as her AMs and BS are all unlocked and replaceable.

Tips and tricks for combating A.L.E. Lily Rain:

-This is a tricky one; if built correctly, A.L.E. Lily Rain can do some pretty high damage at any range, and her new Psyslicer attack gives her a lot of evasive potential. Unless you're confident in your abilities to chase her down, the best methods are really good tracking melee or a ranged melee, though the latter is much rarer. If you have a Vishra Kagazuchi, then that's ideal. If neither of these strike your fancy and you like shooting things however, then go with a Gatling to take advantage of her low HP and TGH.
-Going at her with an AIR is just plain out of the question. Unless you're using a Shaden BS and/or high-FLY Accele Rolls/Air Loops, you just aren't going to avoid those cluster Psyguns. God help you if she's under the effects of Hyper Shot and/or has another, more powerful handheld weapon to drill you with once you're stunned.
-Never assume you'll ever be able to shoot her without her shooting you back. Unless you're a Saggitary Maxis or something with a Long Range buff of your own, all she has to do is use Burst Mode and she will widely out-range you.
-Be especially careful if you see an A.L.E. Lily Rain bristling with weapons. Long Moving Burst allows her to Alpha Strike without having to stop moving, and properly tuned she can literally run circles around you while riddling you with dakka. If this thing is at your Power Spot, kill it immediately.
-If there's one advantage you're likely to have over her, it's in HP and TGH. Fast movement aside, she's very frail and will fall quickly if you can keep a steady stream of punishment on her.

Last edited by SL the Pyro on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

A.L.E. Lily Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. Lily Rain   A.L.E. Lily Rain EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 am

As much as I want to butcher guides sometimes, I'm going to have to butcher this one, sorry SL_the_pyro.

ALE lily is just crap, she looked nice as a concept but.....

Her psyguns can't barely hit crap, crap capa, crap Tgh(that means capa tuning is almost out of the question).

The only saving grace for her is LR buff. Thats it though, thats the only thing.

I would love to play Ale lily (harem waifu), but all those just makes me put her in sub.

Til she gets a buff, She is total crap. Sorry.

Edit: I looked at your guide again, and Airs will just rape her. For this guide I'll just recommend you either 1) Play the bot first, 2)Don't place misinformation that will make a ART player like me cry in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

A.L.E. Lily Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. Lily Rain   A.L.E. Lily Rain EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:25 am

I want so much this Lily...
The rates are good? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

A.L.E. Lily Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. Lily Rain   A.L.E. Lily Rain EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Frizz wrote:

Nope, 100$ - 2 superman, no gold balls. #em6
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

A.L.E. Lily Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. Lily Rain   A.L.E. Lily Rain EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Kurt wrote:

Dude...I'm sad for you #em5

W-Well, i hope this bot come back someday... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

A.L.E. Lily Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. Lily Rain   A.L.E. Lily Rain EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:22 pm

mfw, 480 rt and Lily popped out for me. Along with everything I wanted from that gara.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

A.L.E. Lily Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. Lily Rain   A.L.E. Lily Rain EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Her weapon is so crippled that it can't do anything about airs.
Tracking isn't all that good, the speed increase doesn't work as it should to make it any good, the interval is gigantic, so big that makes the weapon useless unless you alpha strike with her, which she won't be as good at anyway (not to mention the conflict with the EIW, parts, stats and the buff).

CS shouldn't have dropped the Iberna Cannon, since, unless they made it horrible as well, it would give her something to go with the buff.
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

A.L.E. Lily Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. Lily Rain   A.L.E. Lily Rain EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:38 pm

I got her in my first roll of this gara, and she needs a psygun buff so badly. I was excited to read the patch notes this morning. ALE Jikun buffed, ALE Lily still broken D:
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

A.L.E. Lily Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. Lily Rain   A.L.E. Lily Rain EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Kurt wrote:
Frizz wrote:

but you don't play anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A.L.E. Lily Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.L.E. Lily Rain   A.L.E. Lily Rain Empty

Back to top Go down

A.L.E. Lily Rain