Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's

Go down 
+14
rei_hunter
Aurum_Sol
dsp
Astral_Dono
Aria
resireth
Gerrion
Shai
ziix
Prior
Magna.Zero
Relict?
Zwiebel Force
manaka_junpei
18 posters

Do you have Cosmic Break installed in your Internet Cafe's PC's
Yes, all of them
Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's Vote_lcap4%Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
No, I only played at home
Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's Vote_lcap96%Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's Vote_rcap
 96% [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
manaka_junpei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
manaka_junpei

Male Posts : 151

Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:03 am

• If you owned an internet cafe, would you rather install Cosmic Break along with other Online games?
  • How's the widespread of Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafes in your place/Country?
  • is playing Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe good enough to play, or something bad because of lags?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:10 am

I don't think the western hemisphere has a lot of those internet cafes. Going to a internet cafe is a completely different thing to do in germany (and probably in america and most other european countries as well).

I've never met anyone who knew CosmicBreak irl.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:25 am

• Probably not, Cosmic Break is not really well-known.
  • Never been to an internet cafe. Would like to go to one.
  • Probably not. Better games to play
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:20 am

While it's common to see net cafes here, it's divided into 2 categories. Real net cafes and game centers. Real net cafes usually have derp specs unless it's an expensive one and game centers usually have better specs and...well, usually inhabited by underage kids or game maniacs.
If I have a net cafe, yes I will install CB along with other games.

CB doesn't really well known here. It might've been known better if a local developer released the localized version. Much kids here can't English properly and love to insult.

Playing CB in the net cafe is a bad idea imo. Derp net cafe specs, and lag...well, I'd better play it on my own PC/laptop.
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 am

• Probably nobody going to say they frequently
  • go to an internet cafe.
  • Probably not a useful thread
  • Probably a wa
  • ste of time

Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:39 am

all I ever see in internet cafe's are GTA vice city, Ragnarok and DoTA pishafuosgfiahvasidfawfgnoa
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:23 am

I don't know of an Internet Cafe anywhere nearby where I go. And haven't met anyone that knows CB. Not even online, except for the one that introduced me to it since we both were looking for something new to play. And except for the ones on here. xD
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:06 am

Well, there is an internet cafe close to my home, but it has decreased in popularity ever since they enabled facebook and the like on all ten of their PCs instead of just 2 of them (oh, the good memories of 5 vs 5 Counterstrike with the enemy team right in front of you; they were good moments). So i don't go that much there nowadays.

I play in my faculty though. The memory improvement CS made has allowed the game to be less laggy there, to my surprise.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:47 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I've never met anyone who knew CosmicBreak irl.
This. (Although it might change during the upcoming AFA)

Personally, I don't think CB will be popular around my area.

The games at Internet Cafes (or "LAN shops/LAN Gaming Centres" as it's called here) consists of mainly Steam games (such as L4D2 and TF2), MapleStory (SEA), League of Legends, World of Warcraft III (aka. DoTA) and Dragon Nest (SEA).

Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:23 am

ziix wrote:
all I ever see in internet cafe's are GTA vice city, Ragnarok and DoTA pishafuosgfiahvasidfawfgnoa

ahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:34 am

What the heck is an Internet Cafe? (Also, I thought this thread was going to be about Polar Bear Cafe #em5 )
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:00 am

No. CB is shit and you should be ashamed for playing it in public. My brother used to carry the installer in a USB and play on a cafe but internet cafes are for normalfags.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:49 am

dsp wrote:
No. CB is shit and you should be ashamed for playing it in public. My brother used to carry the installer in a USB and play on a cafe but internet cafes are for normalfags.

why not just carry the installed game? it runs from the usb-stick anyways >.>
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:57 am

Actually.... i carry an installed game on my HDD, and play anywhere.

I carry installers too just in case.
PSO2's also in my drive.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:04 am

Astral wrote:
What the heck is an Internet Cafe?
A place where you use a public computer, and "buy" your internet. It's been a while since I've been to one, but iirc, the amount of time you spend on the internet determines how much you pay for using the computer.

I live near no Cafés.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:30 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
dsp wrote:

idk, that's what he did back then during beta.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:34 pm

I've never even seen or heard of an internet cafe in Minnesota V:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:53 pm

iKray wrote:
Astral wrote:
What the heck is an Internet Cafe?
A place where you use a public computer, and "buy" your internet. It's been a while since I've been to one, but iirc, the amount of time you spend on the internet determines how much you pay for using the computer.

I live near no Cafés.
Of course I can only speak for german ones, but here you pay about 1 € for one hour. Internet cafes in germany are places were YOLO fags and all kind of low-class immigrants gather. Some of them actually offer gaming service (mainly main stream shit liek counter strike ad WOW), but most of them are run by the same people who visit these establishments so it's usually pretty bad.

Prior wrote:

• Probably nobody going to say they frequently
  • go to an internet cafe.
  • Probably not a useful thread
  • Probably a wa
  • ste of time

Be nice to junpei-san, mmkay?
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:59 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
dsp wrote:

Slower read write access.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:01 am

USB Sticks tend to have really slow compatibility with running Cosmic Break (Since CB tends to be storage extensive, especially with Skins and whatnot)

Its better to use a harddrive, so you get lagless gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:17 pm

I occasionally see internet cafes at convention centers around town, but I doubt any of them would actually be decent for handling CB, since they're more aimed at business-minded people and for those who just want to check the news or facebook or something.

Personally, it's just easier to carry around a laptop and look for a wifi area. Most hotels and quick food places often have free wifi anyway.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:47 pm

the card shop I used to play Dota2 when my computer was broken did not let people install programs on the computers there.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Winty wrote:
the card shop I used to play Dota2 when my computer was broken did not let people install programs on the computers there.

hence why have a copy of it in your Harddrive. They wont punt you if you tell them "Its installed from my Harddrive, so fuck off" or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:22 pm

>not allowed to hook up your own devices aside from headphones
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:00 am

i do have a lot of Net cafes in my home town and they vary in number of people who go their depending on their class and prices.

their is one worth mentioning and you can not say it is just a net cafe it like a full entertainment center in addition to the internet and the computers you have a PS3 Xbox 360 and Wii you have all sorts of game for each platform prices vary in numbers of hour and what devise you will use to play ps PS3 rental per hour is expensive they serve food and soft drinks as well.

don`t be cheated by what i wrote above although it is a cool cafe their is some nasty things for example alot of teens come and play call of duty all versions on pc and play online via lan network if you play you will be trolled hardcore and get insulted hardcore in game because of no rules presence for example money hack god mode no clip and a lot of nasty things.

the consoles are aether used to play FiFA all versions or resident evil all versions and the new dead or alive 5 or crysis 2 to make things short this gaming community dosn`t even know of the existence of CB and the cafe owner only install payed for games and what his customers wants .

i don`t play CB in cafes cuz of that atmosphere and the fact that RPG games like this consume a lot of time and if you add the trolling inside CB and the trolling outside i will explode besides loging on game on public computers will make you victim for keyloger hackers if you know what i mean

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's   Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break in your Internet Cafe's
Page 1 of 1