Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte

Go down 
+2
tehprognoob
Akhenderson
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte Empty
PostSubject: Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte   Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Since Elisa has been finally blessed with a phenomenal buff of extra capacity, I decided to pick her up again, and by GOD I just love her now.
She was incredibly difficult to use due to her incredibly limited capacity and low average stats, but I finally picked her up again
after the buff and realized that she is amazing.

Spoiler:

This here is almost my build, but I need to get a little more feedback.
Should I add in force on my pierce gun? Should I increase the power of my Chivalry Slash?
(And yes, this looks sexy, I'm going for deadly and sexy at the same time. I know my accessory choices aren't the best, but they work well enough.)
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte   Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:41 pm

31 WLK, 10 TGH no veil
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte   Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:14 pm

its an aurabot, nturally in aura her stats will rise
also, lack of crimson veil will not be that much of an issue because a) you can play without it b) elisa has 2 floating shields to abuse and c) its a hybrid gunning/melee build
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte   Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:18 pm

Elisalotte BD3 is the School Elisalotte, no? Did they recently fix the buff in which she couldn't start the AURA after she used it once? Because elsewise I'd drop the EIW cart.

I like how you made her a hybrid btw <3
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte   Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Oh right... I shoulda probably posted the stats that would happen AFTER I'm in aura mode, not before... Whoops.

Spoiler:

I was thinking of removing that EIW because aura lasts an incredible amount of time, and if I am able to land those Chivalry Slashes, I pretty much replenish my aura status to keep using the slash as a defensive weapon. Maybe Instead of the EIW, I could just go with Broad Radar and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte   Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Broad Radar is something I always tend to pick if the bot has it. It's really nice to know where there are AIRs, if you saw one of those pesky AGs for example, you could keep an eye on the Radar to know if she might be around. c3:
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte   Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:13 pm

2 vanilla runs would take off that that extra 5 capa from high runs :V
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte   Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:40 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
2 vanilla runs would take off that that extra 5 capa from high runs :V
Oh right, extra slots might help as well, but the tuning might take a while to do now that I'm out of slot protectors.
I'll probably be able to get the tunes on if I purchase the slot protectors, but I kinda don't want to...
GAH... DECISIONS.

Anyways, I'll probably take broad radar over an EIW. Too bad I can barely play Elisa because my internet is acting up
and I can barely play due to the lag. STUPID SIBLINGS.

Maybe I could Great Capacity it up and start doing things like tuning both the sword AND the pierce gun. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte   Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte Empty

Back to top Go down

Chivalrous School Girl- Elisalotte
Page 1 of 1